By the age of 30, half of males begin to lose their thick mop of hair they had as a teen and throughout their age of 20. Normally, the headline starts a gradual backward march, and lots of the scalp will show through on the top of their head. It is estimated that about 100,000 strands of hair on the human scalp. It is considered as normal to drop 50-100 strands per day. However, if you begin losing more than that quantity, it is time for you to take action right instantly so it does not progress to bald spots or baldness.
We all dream of having shiny, healthy and beautiful locks, both men and women, hair that would be crowning glory. Unfortunately, the condition hair fall has become an increasing problem recent days. Hair loss is a popular problem that impacts millions people around the world. Despite it is painless, it could be a distressing experience to drop hair on a daily basis, particularly for women. Nobody wants to go bald, so if you are having this trouble, then you need to learn how to stop hair loss. The following hair loss tips are useful for both men and women. Check out from VKool.com!
How To Stop Hair Loss In Men And Women Naturally – 7 Hair Loss Tips
The first tip on how to stop hair loss in men and women is to massage your own scalp with hair oil. Choose appropriate hair oil to massage so you can increase blow flow to the hair follicles, condition your scalp and improve the strength of your hair’s roots. Also, it will enhance relaxation and decrease feelings of stress.
Make use of almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, amla oil or other types of oil.
Just simply massage your favorite hair oil on your hair as well as your scalp using light pressure with your own fingertips.
You had better apply this at least once per week.
If you want to have fast hair growth, do not overlook Indian gooseberry which is also known as amla. Thanks to the high content of vitamin C, using Indian gooseberry could help you grow hair faster as vitamin C deficiency in the body might be one of the causes of hair loss.
Also, the anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in Indian gooseberry will help you maintain a healthy scalp and boost hair growth.
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry. Then, massage your scalp with this solution thoroughly before covering your hair with a towel or a shower cap. Wait for one night and the next morning, you shampoo your hair as normal.
Related articles on caring hair and scalp:
Fenugreek, aka methi, is extremely effective in curing hair loss. The fenugreek seeds include hormone antecedents that promote the growth of hair and assist in rebuilding hair follicles.
Furthermore, they also include nicotinic acid and proteins which stimulate the development of hair.
You just need to soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in the water. In the next morning, you grind them for making a good paste. Next, you apply that solution onto your scalp and hair before covering your head with a shower cap. Wait for 40 minutes and rinse your hair off with water.
Do this daily in the morning for 1 month.
Check out: hair styles for women
Among many traditional ways on how to stop hair loss, onion is well-known for its effectiveness. Thanks to the high sulfur content, onions could improve blood flow to the hair follicles, decrease inflammation and regenerate hair follicles.
Also, the anti-bacterial properties of onion juice could help in killing parasites and germs, and cure scalp infections which result in hair fall.
You just need to extract the juice from a medium size onion by simply grating and straining it. Then, apply that juice right directly over your scalp. Wait for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. Next, shampoo your hair as usual.
Alternatively, you could mix 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 3 tbsp of onion juice together. Also, add a small amount of olive oil to that mixture. Apply the solution over your scalp and hair, wait for 30 minutes or so before washing it off with water and your daily shampoo as well.
You can repeat either of these remedies 2-3 times per week for a few weeks to get good results.
Read more: benefits of aloe vera
This is the herb which could prevent your hair loss as well as further damage to your hair. Due to the mollifying properties of licorice roots, this herb could naturally open the pores, reduce irritations such as dry flakes and soothe the scalp. This treatment is useful for dandruff, baldness and hair loss.
You can add 1 tablespoon of ground licorice root to 1 cup of milk with ¼ teaspoon of saffron. Then, mix them well. After that, you apply the paste over your hair and scalp, leave it overnight. The next morning, you wash your hair off with water. Do this 1-2 times per day.
Without strong foundation, any building could fall. So, when it comes to learning how to stop hair loss, it is necessary to learn how to eat right to build strong foundation for your hair. If you do not supply right nutrition to your scalp and hair, they will finally fall. Thus, from now, you need to begin eating rightly for your hair.
What you should include into your diet to prevent further hair loss are:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: actually, omega-3 fatty acids could easily reach your hair scalp and cell membranes deep into your own scalp. That way, they supply nourishment to your hair follicles which not only help in preventing hair loss but also promoting its growth. In addition, they can also make the hair more elastic so that they will not break easily and even prevent dandruff. The rich source of omega-3 fatty acids are flaxseeds, salmon, walnuts, sardines, and soybeans.
- Zinc: you had better add more zinc-rich foods to your daily diet as zinc deficiency is the main cause of hair loss. In fact, zinc helps build proteins, create DNA and enhance tissue growth. Also, it helps regulate the hormones which contain testosterone, of which high levels could result in hair loss. The rich sources of zinc are lean beef, seafood like crabs and oysters, spinach, nuts, pumpkin, pork and chicken.
- Protein: foods rich in protein should also be added to your diet if you want to know how to stop hair loss fast. As your hair is mainly made up of protein, so when you do not consume enough protein, you do not have healthy hair. Lack of protein could result in premature graying of hair. Milk, lentils, seafood like salmon, eggs, poultry, yogurt, lean beef, and soy are considered rich sources of protein.
- Iron: iron, in reality, is the carrier of oxygen in the human body. Its deficiency could mean less oxygen arriving to your head, and less oxygen means the condition of poor blood circulation, which in turn will absolutely result into hair issues like hair loss. You had better contain red meat, egg yolks, dark leafy green veggies, turkey, beans, soybeans, lentils, liver and chickpeas as they are good sources of iron.
- Vitamin A and C: having enough these vitamins will help produce sebum, the oily substance which is secreted by the hair follicles for preventing hair from damaging and falling down. The rich sources of vitamin A are carrots, sweet potatoes, swiss chard, mustard greens, winter squash, and lettuce. The rich sources of vitamin C are oranges, papaya, bell peppers, pineapples, broccoli, kale, and kiwis.
Believe it or not, stress could impact your hair loss condition. Thus, you had better manage your stress and anxiety levels. However, each person has their own stress level, so you need to find the perfect way to handle it. The following tips are some of the most effective stress-relief techniques you could use:
- Do meditation
- Breathe deeply
- Exercise in moderation
- Express yourself through social activities
- Take good care of your hair and your scalp
Recommend reading: tips to do meditation
Hope that after reading the tips on how to stop hair loss in men and women above, you can plan a hair care regime for your own case so that your hair loss condition will go away. If you have any ideas about this How To post, share your thoughts with us by dropping words below this post. We will feedback soon.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Visual impact muscle building review – does this book work?
- 16 Natural Homemade Face Masks for Acne Scars
- Renegade diet PDF review – is the bodybuilding workout useful?
- 24 Home Remedies For Pigmentation Marks On Face & Nose
- Paleo diet smoothies review – can this cookbook help you?
- Breakfast recipes for kids – top 9 easy healthy food ideas
- The Gabriel method review – does Jon Gabriel’s method work?
- 30 Tips How To Make Your Eyebrows Thicker And Darker Naturally