Do you want to know how to tighten belly skin naturally & fast at the convenience of your own home? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 21 easy tips on how to tighten belly skin naturally & fast without using any medication. The writing is a collection of top healthy skin care solutions for looking tighter skin from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 21 Tips On How To Tighten Belly Skin Naturally & Fast At Home
Here are top 21 natural methods how to tighten belly skin you are looking for:
3. Add Zinc
8. Use Salt
11. Coconut Oil
12. Saltwater Bath
14. No Smoking
16. Regular Exercise
17. Belly Massage
18. Belly Masks
19. Drink Water
21. Use Baby Oil
Not like skin on other parts of your body like face, hands, and legs, many people ignore belly skin. For example, you can wear sunscreen on face, leg, hands, but not on your belly. If you go out frequently, you should wear sunscreen to protect elasticity of skin and limit bathing under the sun, which can damage and dry out your skin quickly. Make sure that taking a shower and moisturize your skin after swimming and sun bathing. When you are out, you should protect your skin by wearing long dresses, shirts, and have covering clothes if necessary.
Collagen is a kind of protein in 25% of protein amount in your body with the main function of collagen is to connect cells in the body together. One of the reasons of tight skin or loose skin is the change of collagen property. Collagen not only has the work of connection, but it also has the function of creating elasticity. Your loose skin is partly due to the lack of collagen after giving birth. As the result, you should supply more collagen to improve skin elasticity on belly skin. There are many foods that can help you get more collagen such as soy products like tofu and soy milk, vitamin C-rich foods such as asparagus, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, and omega-3 rich foods in salmon, tuna, etc also helps you synthesize collagen.
One of the most positive secrets on how to tighten belly skin fast at home is to supply zinc. This remedy can help you get rid of stretch marks, renew your skin cell, help you tighten your skin, and maintain stretch skin. You can get zinc in foods such as peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame, wheat germ, oysters, and so on. Add more zinc-rich foods in your diet. It is safe and simple to do at home.
Losing weight too quickly will be a reason making your loose belly skin. In fact, your skin needs to have time to recover after fat loss. As the result, you should reduce weight dramatically. However, many women follow fast fat loss. Super-fast weight loss will not only be dangerous to your health, but it is also very harmful to your skin and beauty. Therefore, you should not lose weight this way, certainly, follow naturally weight loss programs and reduce small weight at a time.
You need to protect and keep cleaning in every part of the body including belly skin. Regular bathing will be the simple and cheap way on how to tighten belly skin and tighten skin on your body. While bathing, you can massage by using fingers, press strongly on skin to encourage circulation to add skin elasticity. Or you can use sea salt to exfoliate your skin.
When your belly skin is loose and dry, you should not use harsh soaps to wash each day. The reason is that they include sulfate that can dry or dehydrated. The suggestion is to use soaps made from natural herbs to bath and cleanse your belly skin. There are a lot of other natural tips on how to tighten belly skin presented in this article, so continue reading to learn more.
Having bath with hot water is one of the worst routines you should give up because hot water will make your skin drier. Instead, you should have a warm bath to moisturize your skin. This is very important if you want to know how to tighten belly skin.
Salt is one of the best ingredients for your skin care. I would like to introduce a simple method how to tighten belly skin with salt.
- Roast for 500 gram of salt.
- Put it into a cloth and put on your belly when salt is still hot.
- Compress it until the salt is cool.
- You should massage your belly skin for a better result.
- You can apply this method twice per week.
Ginger has heating property that has the function of reducing belly fat. You can apply following remedies with ginger to tighten belly skin:
- Combine 500 gram of ginger and 500 gram of salt.
- Wash ginger and keep its skin.
- Blend ginger smoothly and roast it with salt.
- Put the mixture in a bag and compress around the belly until the mixture is cool.
- Massage your belly gently when compressing the mixture
- You should have a kilogram of ginger, a liter of wine.
- Wash ginger and keep its skin. Blend ginger smooth.
- Then combine ginger and wine in a glass bottle for 2-3 months.
- And you can use this mixture to massage your belly skin every day.
Lemon is commonly used in skin and hair care. For belly skin, you might apply one of the following methods:
- Method 1:
- Cut some lemons into thin slices; cover it over the abdomen for 30 minutes.
- This method can tighten and whiten your belly skin.
- Method 2:
- Get some lemons, squeeze them.
- Massage with lemon juice following clockwise direction and vice versa.
- You can do this method three times each week.
- Method 3:
- You can drink fresh lemon juice each day to reduce fat in belly and make skin look brighter.
Recommended reading: How To Use Lemon For Hair And Skin
Coconut oil is an excellent ingredient to repair damaged collagen and elastic. However, when using with coconut oil or other natural treatments for tightened belly skin, you need to be patient with them. Simply, you put a little coconut oil on your belly and massage gently this area. Your belly skin will be more beautiful if you do it frequently. Coconut oil can moisturize your belly skin and increase connection of skin cells, help your belly skin look brighter, tighter naturally and safe. Keep reading the next part of this writing to discover other solutions on how to tighten belly skin naturally at home.
You can add 2 teaspoons of salt or sea salt into your bathing water. Salt can help you tighten your skin on stomach and body by removing toxins and impurities from the skin, which may interfere with a remodeling of collagen.
Let's learn more ways how to tighten belly skin!
Learn more: Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal Book
Foods rich in nutrients will help improve skin elasticity and decrease loose skin. You should eat regularly citrus fruits, strawberries & vegetables including bell peppers to aid collagen formation that is important for tightening up your belly skin. In addition, healthy fats can aid in the collagen formation & increasing skin moisture in order to prevent a dry, stretched appearance. Simply, you just need to add foods such as nuts, seeds, avocado, omega-3 rich salmon, and olive oil to your daily diet in moderation.
Do you know smoking is known as one of the main irritants, which affects to the growth & development of your skin cells? Besides, it can delay the production of collagen. Therefore, you should quit smoking as soon as you can to improve your general physical health, and protect you from a wide range of neoplastic, metabolic, and medical disorders. Moreover, you can recover your youthful skin with not applying any cosmetic procedure.
- Follow a high-quality diet, which contains omega- fatty acids, essential amino-acids, and proteins for the remodeling of skin or the rejuvenation of the skin.
- You should promote your intake of vegetables and fresh fruits to supply vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for younger, healthy looking, and bright skin.
- Eat raw foods: vegetables and fruits are very beneficial for the skin health. You can make fruit & vegetable smoothies for breakfast every day. In addition, you can try juicing that is a great solution to get a fast serving of produce.
- Get regular massages on stomach
- Avoid harsh soaps
- Practice calisthenics
- Do yoga
- Try weight training
Recommended reading: 7 Natural Skin Tightening Methods And Remedies
You should add resistance training to the workout regimen in order to increase your lean muscle mass as well as prevent wasting. When muscle mass is increased, the body will be tightened up and this will create a flabby tummy.
Regular belly massage before bedtime will help you increase the circulation to your stomach. Besides, massage in the circular motion & in upward strokes will help you delay the development of wrinkles & fine lines on your skin. Here are some belly massage solutions how to tighten belly skin you can try applying:
- Almond oil massage: this oil has a high level of vitamin E & a good antioxidant, therefore, this is the reason why it helps you cure sagging belly skin.
- Mustard oil massage: this oil helps tighten your loose skin, develop muscles & give you a healthy glowing skin.
- Essential oil massage such as coconut oil, olive oil and more: these essential oils helps improve your blood circulating in your belly area, leading to muscles and tissues underneath the skin can be tightened.
Try using some herbal masks on your belly for younger & healthy, looking tighter belly skin. You can use herbs for making natural herbal masks such as:
- Sandalwood mask
- Egg white & lemon mask
- Honey & milk mask
- Banana mask
- Papaya mask.
- Herbal tea mask
To tighten the skin on your body, you should drink 8 glasses of the cold water per day. Water will help flush the toxins out of the body and provide the moisture in order to keep the skin supple & fresh. In addition, you can drink coconut water & herbal tea to help stay hydrated. However, you should avoid drinking excessive coffee and alcohol, as these drinks dehydrate the body over time.
You should try exfoliating and scrubbing your belly skin 2 or 3 times per week as it helps remove dead skin cells & prompt the skin to regenerate the new skin cells at a much faster rate.
After you shower, you should apply a coat of baby oil to help trap the moisture into your skin that improves its elasticity. You can try adding some drops of baby oil into your bath. The skin gets infused with this baby oil as you relax.
To get more information about effective homemade skin care tips for skin problems, go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the writing of 21 tips on how to tighten belly skin naturally & fast at home, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution for your sagging belly skin. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other healthy tips on how to tighten belly skin fast, please leave them below.
Related articles on belly skin care:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to get healthy hair fast & naturally – 15 diy hair recipes
- How to prevent muscle cramps during exercise
- Sandalwood essential oil uses and benefits
- How to use raisins for constipation? 13 effective methods
- 21 home remedies for sore muscles in neck, shoulders, back & legs
- 13 simple & easy recipes for cupcakes for beginners
- Easy potato recipes for breakfast and dinner
- 13 Best Exercises For TMJ That You Should Know