After you lose weight, your skin may be wrinkled and sagging. This is really terrible and you want to instantly tighten up your skin. However, surgery may not be the good choice because it is painful and costly. Now, think about how to tighten skin after weight loss naturally without surgery and you can be surprised at the results that you get!
How To Tighten Skin Naturally Without Surgery
“How to tighten skin after weight loss naturally without surgery?” is a question that is raised by many people after losing weight. Many people want to have a good body shape, especially in summer to ready for bikini season. They have worked so hard and tried to drop weight as much as possible at one time.
As a result, they might be at their goal weight, but they have a new problem: their skin becomes loose and sagging. There are lots of ways on how to tighten skin after you lose weight including surgery. However, not everybody can afford payment for this kind of surgery and it may also cause pain. That is the reason why today I’m glad to share with you 20 natural ways to tighten up your loose skin on our site. Follow these tips on how to tighten skin after weight loss naturally and you can fit into the clothes you want, and look as toned, healthy and gorgeous as you know you are without wasting money and suffering pain in surgery!
1. Cleanser Cleansing your skin daily is one of the most important steps on how to tighten skin because it helps you remove dead skin and regenerate skin cells. However, not all cleansers are good for your skin. You need to choose the right cleanser for your skin and try to use the most natural cleanser without unnecessary chemicals. What do you think about making your own cleanser? Mixing things like milk, sugar and a few mashed up fruits such as papaya, any kinds of berries, grapes and oranges and using this mixture weekly may help tighten up your skin. 2. Soy Protein Skin products that contain soy protein may firm your skin by stimulating elastin and collagen production. Elastin helps your skin while collagen keeps your skin elastic and taut. Add soy into your meals or use creams that have this ingredient in them. Applying these creams twice a day will help you bring back a youthful radiance in your skin.
3. Tightening Astringent
Tightening astringent can help you tighten up your sagging skin and give you the results you are looking for. You can make your own tightening astringent by applying the mixture of a teaspoon of honey, some chopped up rosemary and a tablespoon of witch hazel on your stomach. It helps you improve your circulation and tighten up your skin.
4. Tightening Mask Face masks have long been widely used to beautify but have you ever applied a mask on your stomach? Tightening masks not only work wonders for your face but also work for your stomach. You can use a single egg white mask on your stomach, wait until it dry and then rinse it off for three times per week. You will see a difference on your skin within just a few months. 5. Essential Oils Essential oils can help you keep the skin firm by improving blood blow and maintaining the skin’s elasticity. There are some important tips on how to tighten skin by using essential oils that you need to remember. Firstly, you should dilute essential oils in base oil to a maximum of 5% and make sure that your skin is not allergic to the oils. Secondly, do not apply essential oils in the delicate area around your eyes. In addition, pregnant women, infants, and young children should avoid essential oils.
6. Avoid Skin Damaging Toxins
Another tip on how to tighten skin after weight loss that you need to remember is avoiding skin damaging toxins. There are a lot of other toxins such as sulfates and chlorine besides UV rays to stay away from.
Most of body washes, soaps and shampoos have sulfates in them because sulfates make lush lather and are the good and cheap cleansers. However, sulfates can over-dry and irritate your skin, decrease the moisture level, slow down collagen production and make skin less elastic. Besides sulfates, chlorine is another thing to beware of. Make sure that you are rinsing chlorine away immediately after swimming in a chlorinated pool. If not rinsed away, excess chlorine is extremely damaging your skin that it may dry out your skin and make it less elastic, leading to your skin less likely to rebound after you lose weight. Do not use hot water and use cleaners designed to remove chlorine and moisturize your skin to keep it hydrated. 7. Fruits And Veggies It is recommended that eating five servings of fresh fruits and veggies every day can give us needed nutrients to maintain healthy weights. But that’s not all! These five servings also help you tighten up your skin after weight loss. The reason is that the high water content in most fruits and veggies is needed for your skin to rebound.
8. Avoid Junk Food
Junk food is one of the biggest obstacles on your path to find out how to tighten skin after weight loss. Junk food such as hamburgers, pizza, fried chicken, chips and tacos are high in fat that can firstly wreck your diet. Secondly, they are not good for your loose skin after weight loss. Therefore, stay away junk food if you want to keep a healthy weight or firm your skin after weight loss.
9. Lean Protein
Lean protein helps tighten skin after weight loss by making you appear more toned with lean muscle. It also contains collagen and other nutrients that your skin needs to stay elastic. Add lean protein to your diet, especially after a workout to boost the muscle-building effect.
10. Raw Foods
Raw foods like fruits and vegetables have a lot of vitamins and nutrients that can be removed from foods when they are cooked. Instead of cooking them up, eating them raw is more beneficial to tighten your skin. Moreover, raw foods are the excellent sources of antioxidants that help you fight the harmful effects of damaging free-radicals. 11. Practice Yoga Practicing yoga is an effective way on how to tighten skin after weight loss. Yoga not only helps you relieve stress, be more relaxed and flexible, keep your body stay in shape, and helps your skin rebound after losing weight. Yoga works for your skin by improving your circulation and digestion. When your blood blows better, your skin naturally is tightened.
12. Stay Hydrated
The experts recommend that drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day is good for your overall health in general as well as for your skin in particular. Water is an essential component which maintains your skin elasticity. If you do not replenish the lost water after a workout to lose weight, the dehydration will make your skin dry and wrinkled. Therefore, drinking a lot of water (about 1 to 2 liters a day) helps your body and your skin become hydrated. When your skin is hydrated completely, it is tightened up and looked more glowing.
13. Moisturize For Supple Skin
Keeping your skin hydrated on the outside is one of the great ways on how to tighten skin after weight loss. This is as important as helping your skin stay hydrated from inside. You should exfoliate often and lock moisture into your skin with the right kind of oils and butters to get better and firmer skin. Almond oil is really a great moisturizer which may help you remove stretch marks and tighten up your skin. Rub a small amount of almond oil along your stomach every day to tighten up your skin, making it super soft. Another great natural way on how to tighten skin after weight loss is castor oil. Rubbing the combination of castor oil and lemon juice or lavender oil into your skin every night and you will see remarkable effect. Besides oils, butters such as Shea butter and coco butter may help you trigger collagen production, boost the regeneration of skin cell and restore the skin’s elasticity. Try some other moisturizers such as avocado oil, baby oil, olive oil or jojoba oil, Aloe Vera and soy protein to get the similar effect to tighten your skin after you lose weight. 14. Doing Massage Therapy
Weekly massage therapy not only can help you reduce stress but also helps to tighten your skin after weight loss. The reason is that massaging helps stimulate your blood cells and improve the circulation. As a result, your sagging skin may be reduced and become much firmer.
15. Collagen Creams
Another way on how to tighten skin after weight loss is nourishing it with a collagen cream or lotion which is designed specifically to deal with your sagging and loose skin. Collagen creams can be pricey, but sure they are cheaper, safer and less painful than surgery. When they work to remove your skin problem, they are well worth the expense. Remember to ask your friends and family for recommendations before wasting a lot of money in a range of products that aren’t effective because collagen creams do not work for everyone.
16. Mineral/Salt Scrubs Besides using a pad or brush to exfoliate, you can exfoliate daily with mineral scrubs, sea salt scrubs or take a shower in a sea salt bath. Scientists have showed that these scrubs is one of the best ways on how to tighten skin after weight loss because they not only exfoliate your skin but also encourage increased blood flow, which in turn improves healthy, elastic skin. Additionally, these scrubs help flush toxins in your skin out, making your skin clean and healthy. Taking a sea salt bath twice a day, at least three times a week, and see whether it helps you or not. Mineral scrubs are also extremely good to tighten up your loose skin. Especially, it will allow you to lighten your skin furthermore. 17. Limit Your Exposure Your skin just be beautiful and firmed when it is nourished. Your skin can be loosened up even more than it is after weight loss if you exposure to hot and chlorinated water too much and are out in the sun too long. In addition, as UV rays can decrease collagen and elasticity and increase wrinkle production, using a protective sunscreen on your skin before stepping out when you are planning to stay long in the sun. Try minimizing skin exposure to the sun between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., when the sun’s rays are the strongest, to avoid maximum ray damage.
18. Skin Firming Creams
Using skin firming creams and lotions is really one of the best ways on how to tighten skin after weight loss and even after delivery. You should find the creams filled with Aloe Vera, herbal ingredients and some vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. These ingredients will help to hydrate and increase the elastin and collagen formation in your skin.
19. Don’t Lose Weight Too Quickly
It is probably that you want to lose weight as quick as possible. However dropping a lot of weight at one time can be bad not just for your overall health but for your skin. It can rapidly shed both muscle and fat that make your skin sagging and loose. Give your body as well as your skin time to adapt and recover after losing weight. You should blueprint your weight loss plan that aim for 1 to 2 pounds of fat loss per week, and make sure your weight loss program do not lose your lean muscle. Remember that you lose weight for a nice body and to improve your health, not to lose weight as much as possible. 20. Build Muscle As I said above, your weight loss plan can often not only lose your fat but also lose your lean muscle. Combining weight loss workout with toning exercises can increase muscle mass. It also helps you burn calories at a more rapid rate and makes you appear leaner. Moreover, toning exercises such as squats, weighted lunges and shoulder presses can help tighten saggy skin, especially your abdominal skin that is the most likely place for skin to sag after weight loss.
21. Don’t Smoke And Avoid Secondhand Smoke
Most people know that smoking is bad for your health in a lot of ways, but the first organ affected and extremely ruined is your skin. When you take a puff, it can damage your skin by causing early wrinkles. Smoking narrows your blood vessels in the outer layers of skin and reduces the amount of oxygen and nutrients that your skin can get. The important connective fibers such as collagen and elastin are also damaged. Stop smoking now and you can reduce your risk of cancer as well as keep your skin firmer. And remember to avoid being around someone while they are smoking because your skin can be damaged by contacting with these toxins.
All of the above 20 tips on how tighten skin after weight loss naturally without surgery have helped a lot of people out there. I have studied in this field for a long time, and now, I am glad to share them with anyone who desires to find out how tighten skin after weight loss naturally without surgery. Let’s follow these tips and get your dreamed body!
If you feel the tips on how tighten skin after weight loss naturally without surgery I offer in this article are really useful for your current expectation, just feel free to leave all your comments/feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.