Acne and pimples are skin problems that affect to all of people. The ugly red spots that suddenly appear the day before an important event are complicated. You will feel unconfident in communicating. Now, VKool.com will introduce you top 13 natural tips to get rid of acne fast. You should try some of these natural remedies to cleanup all acnes and pimples.
Top 13 Natural Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Fast, You Should Use
1. Aloe Vera
Everyone knows that Aloe Vera is very good for oil skin. Its effect is to reduce the inflammation, cool your skin down, and remove the oiliness from our skin. After using it, you will see immediately effects. Your skin will become smoothly.
Apart from being delicious, honey is a natural remedy which helps you in reducing and healing acnes. Simply, you can make honey mask to cure the pimples.
Many people tried this tips and recognized its effect. If your skin appears a big pimple that you want to take care of rapidly, toothpaste is a smart option. Toothpaste contains silica. Moreover, toothpaste has been realized to lessen the size of acne overnight. Easily, you can apply it to affected area before going to bed and wash it off in the morning.
Garlic is not only delicious spicy but also fantastic for beating pimples. Here are two ways you can use garlic to reduce acnes. The first is to add more garlic to your daily diet. The second is to take a peeled clove of garlic and rub it on the affected area some times a day.
Steam is also good choice for curing acne due to it helps to open up your pores. Steam also moisturizes our skin.
6. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is known for being good for our skin. Tea tree oil contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that result in pimple treatment. Simply, you should apply the oil to troubled area with a cotton wool ball.
Everyone uses often cucumber slices to cover with face. They will help to deal with ugly spots. You can combine finely grated cucumber with about three teaspoons of lemon juice and then applying it to affected skin.
8. Banking Soda
Banking soda is a great choice to treat acnes and pimples. Furthermore, it’s cheap and it doesn’t contain any ingredients that harmfully cause your skin. The baking soda has a lot of benefits including reducing inflammation, clearing up skin, exfoliates. When using baking soda in treating acne, you will be surprised for your obtained results.
9. Egg Whites
Egg white is an also complete option for getting rid of acnes. To follow this tip, you should use a cotton ball or simply your fingers to apply the egg white to skin. As a result, your skin will begin tightening.
As you know, water accounts for 70 percent of our body. So that, supplementing one to two liters of water per day is good for our health and pimple treatment.
11. Banana Peel
Banana peels are also effective in beating acne. The peel contains a lot oflutein, which is a very powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce pimple and its cell growth. Rub the peel on your face in a circular motion to get relief from the redness and discomfort caused by acne. And keep it for a haft hour and then wash it out.
12. Orange Peel And Juice
Orange peels contain a big quantity of acidity and vitamin C that makes it perfect for treating acnes.
- First step is to wash your hands before touching your skin, since bacteria can trespass on the skin
- Then wash your face with warm water as this helps to dilate the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel on the troubled area.
- Now use a cotton ball or swab in orange juice and apply it on the pimple.
- And at last, wash your face with cold water, this will constrict the pores and hinder from further clogging of pores.
See more: 3 Week Diet
13. Make Some Face Masks For Acne
Besides, we will show you some face masks for acne as below:
A Honey Mask
- Mix two tablespoons of honey with three teaspoons of yogurt
- Apply it over your face
- Keep it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Strawberry Lemon Mask
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 to 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Mash all the ingredients together.
- Smooth over face.
- Keep it about 10 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
Baking Soda Mask
- Lukewarm filtered water
- 1-2 tablespoon powdered baking soda
- Put the baking soda in a small bowl.
- Slowly add water until it soaks into the baking soda and forms a paste.
- Then, apply the paste to your face.
Cranberry Face Mask
- 3/4 cup cranberries (fresh berries work the best)
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes (red or green)
- 4 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 envelope plain gelatin
- 2 teaspoon oat powder
- Puree the cranberries and seedless grapes in a blender.
- Mix in the gelatin, oat powder and lemon juice and blend until it forms a paste.
- Put the mixture into the fridge for an hour so that it will thicken up.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes.
- Apply the facial mask and let it soak in for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Learn more: Health Benefits Of Cranberry Juice And Tea
As you can see, there are a lot of different tips to get rid of acne naturally. Those are just a few of the best natural ways for curing acnes quickly. Hopefully, after reading top 13 natural tips to get rid of acne fast, you will find the perfect one for you. To get more information related to the skin, please visit our main Skin Care page.