One of the perfect ways to prepare your skin for changes in seasons is doing DIY scrub recipes. These recipes are inexpensive, fun to use, and easy to make for a soft and smooth skin. With following natural body scrub recipes, I believe that you can make them easily with the comfortable feeling at your own home. From the site Vkool, I made this article to show you a collection of 13 homemade body scrub recipes that are guaranteed to make your skin soft and smooth.
13 Body Scrub Recipes For Women Are Revealed
1. Homemade Strawberry Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need are white sugar, strawberries and almond oil
Detailed steps you can follow easily:
- Step 1 – you mix oil with a little of sugar
- Step 2 – muddle some ripe strawberries and mix these ingredients together
- Step 3 – apply this mixture and leave it on your skin for about 10 minutes. Next, you will see your face fresh, soft and bright as a baby’s bottom
Learn more: 15 Natural Scrubs For Face Are Revealed
2. Green Tea Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need include strong green tea, honey and white sugar
- Step 1 – mix some tablespoons of cold, strong tea with honey
- Step 2 – mix some teaspoons of white sugar with this mixture
- Step 3 – make a gritty and thick paste and then apply it to you skin
- Step 4 – allow it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with the warm water
3. Baking Soda And Coconut Oil Scrub Recipe
Baking soda and coconut oil scrub recipe is one of the best body scrub recipes that help you get a smooth and soft skin within a few days. Everything you need to buy to prepare for this recipe includes coconut oil and baking soda.
Baking soda is a much-loved and well-known DIY skincare staple that I am sure you will feel content. To make this recipe, you can follow some simple steps such as mixing a few drops of coconut oil with baking soda, and then apply it to your skin, and make this recipe once a week to get the better result.
Learn more: 12 Natural Home Remedies For Skin Care Issues
4. Clarifying Salt Mask Recipe
Ingredients you will need for this recipe include olive oil, pineapple and black lava sea salt. This recipe will be perfect for people with oily and breakout prone skin. Using this recipe once a week will help clarify your skin comprehensively, and leave it fresh and glowing. To do this recipe, you need to add 2 parts of salt, with part of olive oil and then stir this mixture in a large slice of ripe and well mashed pineapple. It is so simple for you to do, isn’t it?
5. Cucumber, Sugar And Avocado Oil Recipe
Everything you need to buy to make this recipe include:
- Avocado oil
- Brown sugar
This all natural homemade, easy to make scrub recipe is a perfect choice for anyone who has a sensitive skin. Experts say that any natural skin care enthusiast can try this body scrub recipe without having to worry about the consequences, because it is all natural and safe for all types of skin. Simply, you only need to mix 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of avocado oil. Then, you blend a small to a medium cucumber and next, you mix all these ingredients together. Finally, rub it in your skin gently, and let it sit on your skin for a few minutes. Apply this recipe once a week to enjoy your exfoliated, soft, glowing skin.
Learn more: 22 Natural Summer Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
6. Simple Sugar Scrub Recipe
Ingredients include vegetable oil and sugar
A standard sugar scrub is the most spa-like budget-friendly treatment that you can use without buying expensive body scrub products. To make this recipe, you should use some teaspoons of fine white or brown sugar, a few drops of olive oil, coconut oil or other vegetable oils you have at hand. Then, you mix them together in a 2:1 ratio (for 1 teaspoon of oil, you add 2 spoons of sugar).
Learn more: List Of 9 Natural Oils For Skin Care
7. Banana Sugar Body Scrub Recipe
Everything you need to make this banana sugar body scrub recipe involves a banana, some spoons of sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract or other essential oils that you like. Here are some ingredients you need to buy:
- 1 soft, ripe banana
- Some drops of essential oil such as vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar
Grab a smash and fork banana until it is a chunky consistency. Then, you add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar and a few drops of essential oil or vanilla extract. Next, apply this recipe on your skin for a few minutes, and finally rinse with the warm water.
8. Coconut Oil, Lemon Juice, And Raw Honey Hand Scrub Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¼ cup of sea salt
- Step 1 – Combine the coconut oil and honey in a bowl and then mix them well
- Step 2 – In a separate bowl, you combine sugar, sea salt, and lemon juice until it is crumbly.
- Step 3 – Combine the contents in 2 bowls. Then, use right away or store them in the refrigerator
Learn more: 31 Benefits Of Coconut Oil Supplements
9. Peppermint Foot Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need to buy:
- ¼ cup of essential oil such as olive, coconut, or avocado oil
- A few drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 cup of sea salt or Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon of peppermint tea leaves from your peppermint tea or 1 tablespoon of peppermint leaves
You only just combine all these ingredients in a bowl and then mix them well. Use this recipe right away or refrigerate or pour contents into a jar.
10. DIY Coffee Zest Recipe
All ingredients you need to have include one teaspoon of fresh orange zest, 1/2 cup of used coffee grounds and 1/2 cup of honey.
Detailed steps: Firstly, you mix these ingredients together in a bowl or a container. Secondly, rub this mixture into your skin with a washcloth or your hands. Use upward strokes for 1 to 3 minutes. Finally, you apply up to 3 times a week.
Learn more: Top 7 Vitamins For Skin Health
11. Corrie’s Brown Sugar Body Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need to have in your hands include:
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, or vegetable oil or sweetened almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
Directions: firstly, use a medium mixing bowl, and then add all of ingredients to this bowl. Secondly, mix these ingredients well for a few minutes. Finally, apply it to your skin and rinse off with the warm water.
12. Honey Almond Sugar Sleepy Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need to prepare include:
- 2 tablespoons of celestial seasonings sleepytime tea
- 3 teaspoons of white sugar and 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 teaspoon of essential oil you like
Detailed steps you need to follow:
Firstly, you mix all ingredients you have together. Then, you wait for some minutes and use it immediately. Next, rinse with water. You should use this recipe once a week to see the better result.
13. DIY Spicy Sugar Scrub Recipe
Ingredients you need to buy are:
- 2 teaspoons of ground cloves
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon of dried rose petals
Step by step instruction to make this recipe:
Firstly, you need to combine all ingredients you have in a large bowl, then, you make sure that everything is mixed well. With this recipe, you use on damp skin 2 times a week, and you can scrub with a washcloth or with your hands in small, circular motions.
These body scrub recipes will help you get rid of your dead skin cells, smooth out your skin, and make shaving easier. After reading my writing of a collection of 13 natural body scrub recipes, I hope that it will help you find the best recipe for taking care of your skin. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try these body scrub recipes to see how they are beneficial for your skin?
To see all of our writings of topics on skincare tips and recipes, go to our main Skin Care page.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 8 Smoothies For Arthritis You Should Know
- Top 10 natural home remedies for heel spurs pain
- 12 Extremely healthy low-fat smoothie recipes for weight loss
- Treatment for MRSA infection at home
- 7 common causes of constipation review – is Karlo’s book useful?
- How to lose weight quickly, safely and easily – 9 useful tips
- 18 Health & beauty benefits of olive oil that amaze you
- How to get rid of puffy eyelids fast and naturally – 13 tips