Do you have frizzy hair and want to find a good solution to it? The site VKool.com has created a post with 8 best natural home remedies for frizzy hair. By following these remedies, you can say goodbye to your frizzy curly hair, and show up your straight and silky hair with others. Keep reading for more information.
8 Best Natural Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair Women Should Know
Here are 8 home remedies for your hair beauty:
Using almond oil and egg is a natural home method to treat frizzy hair and boost hair nourishment. Almond oil works as a natural ointment for your hair while proteins from eggs help repair your hair strands. The enzymes in egg white can kill bacteria that make your hair dry and frizzy. Egg yolk is high in fats which can naturally moisturize the hair. Meanwhile, almond oil can lock the moisture in your hair to make it smooth and silky for a long time. How to use almond oil and egg as one of the natural home remedies for frizzy hair?
- Mix a raw egg with a quarter cup of almond oil.
- Blend it well till you have a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste onto your hair and scalp.
- Wash your hair with nourishing shampoo and clean water after 40 minutes.
This is not only one of the best natural home remedies for frizzy hair, but also a solution to gray hair.
Learn more about how to prevent gray hair with Gray Hair No More book
Using avocado as one of the natural home remedies for frizzy hair is easy and cheap, but really effective. All you need to do is:
- Grind some curd with an avocado to create a soft creamy paste.
- Apply the paste onto your hair.
- Rinse your hair with nourishing shampoo after 30 minutes.
You should use this remedy twice a week to prevent frizzle and dryness naturally.
You can also create a paste from avocado and mayonnaise to treat your frizzy curly hair. Mix a half of an avocado with a cup of mayonnaise to create a paste. Rub the paste on hair and use a shower cap to cover your head. Cover your head with a hot towel. Wash your hair after 20 minutes. You should do this once a week to nourish your hair.
Coconut oil is also one of natural home remedies for frizzy hair. This oil is really hydrating, and has good smell. You just need to rub some coconut oil on your palms and fingers; after that run your fingers through your hair to make it smooth and silky. While running your fingers, you should focus on the ends of your hair, don’t let too much oil stick to your scalp.
You can also mix Vitamin E with coconut oil at the portion of 1 and 4. Warm the mixture before applying it onto your hair and your scalp. Wait for 40 minutes before washing your hair.
Massaging your hair with hot oil is another one among natural home remedies for frizzy hair. How to do this?
- Take 1/3 cup of olive oil and coconut oil.
- Add 3 teaspoons of almond oil.
- Warm the mixture indirectly.
- Apply the mixture onto your hair and scalp
- Use a warm and moist towel to cover the head for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo.
- Mix a quarter cup of mayonnaise and 1/3 cup of almond oil with an egg
- Apply the mixture onto your hair
- Cover your head with a nylon hairnet cap.
- Rinse your hair after 30 minutes.
Recommended reading: 6 best Natural Home Remedies For Dry Hair Women Should Know
You can mix banana with honey, as well as, some fruit oils like coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil to have a paste. Apply the paste onto your hair and wait for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. This is one of the most natural and useful natural home remedies for frizzy hair.
Recommended reading: 16 Proven Homemade Natural Tips For Dry Hair Are Exposed
You can apply some vinegar on your scalp using a cotton ball and comb the hair to spread the vinegar. Your hair will look straighter and silky. This is one among little know natural home remedies for frizzy hair.
Rinsing your hair with carbonated water is the easiest way to treat frizzy hair. After you wash the hair, use carbonated water to rinse it as a final step. The very low pH amount in this kind of water will help reduce frizz.
A lot of women prefer visiting hair salons every week to keep their hair from frizz and dryness. This is both time-consuming and money-consuming. Moreover, there may be side effects if those hair salons use low quality chemicals to treat the hair. In this writing, I have provided you 8 helpful natural home remedies for frizzy hair. They are completely natural and safe for you. They are also cheap and easy to do at home. You do not need to spend hours travelling to hair salons and wait for your turn to be served. The money you use for one visit to hair salon can buy ingredients to treat your hair at home for a year. Thus, if you can use some of these home remedies to prevent frizzy hair, you will be able to save much money and time.
In conclusion, hair plays an important role in your physical appearance, so you should spend time taking care of your hair and improving its quality. You can visit our Home Remedies page for more helpful tips on how to have beautiful hair.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 9 natural home remedies for oily skin on face and body
- 16 natural home remedies for cellulite on thighs & legs
- 14 Easy Home Remedies For Lung Congestion Are Recommended
- 11 Health Benefits Of Chickpeas For Hair & Some Disease Treatment
- 14 Health Benefits Of Iodine For The Body And Mind Strength
- 16 Home remedies for wrinkles and age spots on face & body
- Professional hair care advice for you to be stylish
- 10 Tips Of Natural Treatment For Cirrhosis Of The Liver