Low blood pressure (hypotension) is a serious problem like hypertension. How blood pressure may inflict untold damage to the body and mind. It causes symptoms such as dizziness, fainting, fatigue, difficulty breathing, nausea, palpitations, blurred vision and cold, clammy skin. The condition may be caused by issues such as dehydration, nutritional deficiencies, prolonged bed rest, heart problems, pregnancy, a reduction in blood volume, neurological conditions and endocrine disorders. Certain medications such as beta blockers, diuretics, antidepressants, alpha blockers, and others may also lead to the problem of low blood pressure. You can try several simple ways to alleviate symptoms. In this article, VKool.com will show you 11 solutions on how to increase low blood pressure naturally and quickly. The writing collected a list of safe and effective solutions for treating low blood pressure from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 11 solutions on how to increase low blood pressure in more detail!
How To Increase Low Blood Pressure Naturally And Quickly: 11 Solutions
Ginger is used to treat both low and high blood pressures. It contains many beneficial compounds including certain powerful anti – oxidants as well as plant chemicals such as shogaol, zingerone and gingerol which helps in preventing the fluctuations in your blood pressure levels. Here are easy step instructions on how to increase low blood pressure with ginger:
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Take a pot and next place the grated ginger in this.
- Later pour boiling water over the grated ginger in the pot.
- Cover it and then leave it to steep for around 10 – 15 minutes.
- After that strain the tea and consume this ginger tea to get instant relief from this problem
- You should continue drinking the ginger tea every day for once or two times to stabilize the problem of blood pressure levels.
2. Salt Water
Salt water helps cure low blood pressure as the sodium present in salt helps increase blood pressure. Click To Tweet. How to increase low blood pressure with salt water? What you need to do:
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of salt
- Water – 1 glass
- Take water (a glass) (prefer lukewarm water) and then add salt in this.
- Stir it well and after that have the salt water to increase the blood pressure that is lowered.
- Or simply, you can also add a little sugar in it and use as an oral rehydration solution.
- It is recommended to continue drinking the salt water every day till you get relief from the problem and avoid following the remedy after your blood pressure reached to normal.
Here are step by step directions on how to increase low blood pressure with rosemary:
- 1/4 cup of dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Jar with its lid
- Take a jar and next place the dried rosemary leaves in this.
- Later pour olive oil over this and ensure that the leaves must be covered completely with the oil.
- Place the jar by holding its lid in such one place where it is in the sun such as on window sill.
- Leave it to stay in that place for about 2 – 3 days.
- After that take out this oil and strain this into another jar and now cover it with one lid.
- Take out this oil and apply it on the chest.
- Gently massage it for some minutes with the oil to get instant relief from the problem of low blood pressure.
- It is suggested to continue doing the oil application every day till you get complete cure from this problem.
- Or simply, you can take up to ten ml of the rosemary tincture daily to increase the blood pressure.
- Alternatively, you can add rosemary essential oil (3 – 5 drops) in the diffuser in order to get aromatherapy benefits.
In order to use licorice for treating low blood pressure, you can do as follows:
- 1 teaspoon of licorice herb (powdered or dried)
- 1 cup of hot water
- Take a pot and next place the licorice herb in this.
- Later pour hot water over this and cover it.
- Leave it to steep for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Now strain this tea to one cup using a strainer or sieve.
- Afterwards, drink this tea to increase the lowered blood pressure levels.
- You can intake this licorice tea every day to help you to remove the low blood pressure.
- Alternatively, you can also take licorice root capsules (about 400 – 500 mg) regularly for a couple of days till you cleared the fluctuations in your blood pressure levels.
Aniseed helps to raise the blood pressure effectively thanks to its nutritious contents including iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper and zinc. Aniseeds contains good source of several essential B – complex vitamins like riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacin and thiamin.
Here are several ways on how to increase low blood pressure with aniseed:
- Take few aniseeds and then use this while cooking.
- Aniseed is considered as a good spice which used in Asian cuisine.
- You should continue using the aniseed in order to raise the blood pressure.
- Cookies and breads
- Take few aniseeds and then use them to bake cookies and breads.
- Have it to get increase the blood pressure levels.
- Daily intake of aniseed baked cookies or breads will help you to get raise in the blood pressure and thereby helps to stable your BP levels for great health.
- 1 teaspoon of aniseeds
- 1 cup of hot or boiling water
- Take a pot and next pour the aniseeds in this.
- Later pour hot water over the seeds.
- Leave it to steep for around 5 – 10 minutes.
- Now strain this tea into one cup and enjoy this tea to remove the problem.
- For more quick and effective results, you have to consume the aniseed tea for once every day till you stabilized your blood pressure levels.
- Have the aniseeds and then just chew them after you complete the meals.
- Daily intake of the aniseed after having your meals in order to get proper as well as maintain stable blood pressure.
Basil is rich in potassium, magnesium vitamin C and pantothenic acid which help to stabilize your blood pressure. Here are detailed guides on how to increase low blood pressure with basil:
- Basil leaves – 10 to 15
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Take finely and fresh washed leaves of basil and crush them finely.
- Then place these crushed leaves of basil on the sieve and now squeeze it in order to extract its juice.
- After that, pour the juice in water and next stir it well.
- Or place these leaves in one juicer and then pour some water in this.
- Later add raw honey to this and mix it well.
- In the morning, consume this basil juice on an empty stomach.
- You should drink this juice once every day in the morning to increase the blood pressure as well as have perfect health.
- 4 to 6 leaves of basil
- First of all, take fresh leaves of basil and rinse it off properly.
- Now place these leaves in the mouth and in the morning start chewing them with an empty stomach.
- You had better do this chewing process every day in the morning time with an empty stomach to remove low blood pressure.
Hawthorn is also a great herb that helps to regulate your blood pressure very effectively. For the best results, you can use it like follow:
- 1 teaspoon of hawthorn berries
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Take a pot and then place the hawthorn berries in this.
- Later pour boiling water over the berries in that pot.
- After that cover it and leave it to steep for around 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now strain the tea using strainer into a cup.
- Consume this tea to regulate your blood pressure.
- Or simply, you can also use hawthorn flowers and leaves to make the tea in the same method.
- Regularize drinking the hawthorn tea to remove your low blood pressure levels.
8. Indian Spikenard
Here are detailed instructions on how to increase low blood pressure with Indian spikenard:
- 1/2 teaspoon of Indian spikenard powder
- A pinch of camphor
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Firstly, take one small bowl and then add this Indian spikenard powder and a little of both cinnamon and camphor to it.
- Now stir all the ingredients in order to make a fine paste.
- Drink this paste to get immediate relief from the problem of low blood pressure.
- You should continue taking the herbal paste every day till you stabilize the low blood pressure.
- 3 to 4 teaspoons of Indian spikenard root
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Take a pot and next place this Indian spikenard root in it.
- Later pour boiling water over the herb in that pot.
- Now cover it and leave it to steep for around 15 – 20 minutes.
- Strain the decoction into one cup and consume this to regulate the low blood pressure.
- It is recommended to do this process of drinking this decoction for three times per day on daily basis in order to get immediate relief from your low blood pressure.
9. Rose Geranium
This rose geranium contains many properties such as antiseptic, anti – depressant and astringent properties. Also, it helps to stop your bleeding and thereby stimulate the adrenals as well as regulates the hormones. Here are a few ways on how to increase low blood pressure with rose geranium:
- 1 to 3 drops of rose geranium essential oil
- Handkerchief or cotton swab
- First of all, you buy the rose geranium essential oil.
- Next take a cotton swab or a handkerchief and pour this essential oil (few drops) in it.
- Then sniff this to get instant relief from your low blood pressure.
- It is recommended to continue doing this process every day in order to get stable blood pressure.
- Bath water
- Rose geranium essential oil
- First of all, take the rose geranium essential oil and then pour this oil into the bath water.
- Later stir it well and now take your bath with the oil water or soak in this water.
- You should do this oil bath every day to get stable blood pressure levels
10. Carrot Juice
This juice helps in improving the blood circulation and thereby regulates your blood pressure levels. How to increase low blood pressure with this juice? Here are detailed directions:
- 1 glass of carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Firstly, take carrot juice and next add carrot juice to this.
- Stir it well and now drink this solution to get rid of the low blood pressure.
- You should continue drinking this for two times every day on an empty stomach till you cleared the fluctuations in your blood pressure.
11. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice helps to energize your body by improving the liver function and also assists in proper digestion. For the positive effects, you can use it as follows:
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Water – 1 glass
- First of all, take the freshly squeezed lemon juice and then pour water in this.
- Next add a little of salt and sugar to this.
- Stir it well and consume this lemon juice to help stabilize the blood pressure.
- You had better continue drinking the lemon juice once every day to get instant relief from the low blood pressure.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 glass of sugarcane juice
- Take sugarcane juice and then add the freshly squeezed lemon juice in this.
- Afterwards add salt (a pinch) in it and now stir it well.
- Consume this lemon juice combined sugar cane juice to treat the low blood pressure.
- It is recommended to regularly repeat the same process to help prevent the low blood pressure.
Related article on blood pressure problems:
If you want to know more about effective solutions, remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main How To page. All above are natural ways which are surely helps in preventing and treating your low blood pressure. After reading the article of 11 solutions on how to increase low blood pressure naturally and quickly, hope you find your effective way for treating low blood pressure and remove its symptoms quickly. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get advice before applying any way. If you have any question, or you want to know other solution on how to increase low blood pressure, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other remedy for treating low blood pressure to us.