Many women are not confident with their neck skin tone because it looks darker than other skin areas in the body. To improve this skin condition, you need to take care of your neck skin area. Some home remedies are very useful. Apply the following remedies and tips on how to lighten dark skin around neck fast and naturally on our VKool site, then you will notice your lighter and healthier neck skin as well as your enhanced beauty.
How To Lighten Dark Skin Around Neck Fast And Naturally
1. Make A Daily Neck Skin Care Routine
It is necessary for you to cleanse as well as exfoliate your neck skin every day as you do it with your face and body skin. When you neglect your neck while pampering your face only, this definitely results in your patchy dark skin. By following a daily neck skin care routine, you will get rid of your dark neck skin and balance your face skin tone with neck skin tone. Here is a basic daily neck skin care routine that you should read and try it in a few months and notice positive results.
- Take plain milk and rub it on your neck. Milk is a powerful cleanser and a skin toner, too.
- After you have cleansed your neck, use a natural scrub to exfoliate neck skin gently.
- Then, mix sugar with olive oil and gently exfoliate the neck. Beside this mixture, you can use lemon juice as a daily exfoliation.
- After scrubbing, rinse off the neck with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
Remember to apply sunscreen whenever you get out. The sunscreen will help protect your neck skin from sunburn while balancing your face and neck skin color. Also, by applying the sunscreen with SPF +30 and higher, you will get rid of the risk of brown or dark skin pigmentation. Besides, avoid stepping out in the sun when applying lemon juice in the neck skin. This can make the skin darker. If you try this neck care routine daily, you absolutely will begin getting improved results within only 2 weeks. However, to achieve lasting smooth and light neck skin, don’t stop this. Continue your neck skin care by cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing this skin area. 2. Try Lemon Juice Bleach Next to natural remedies on how to lighten dark skin, try lemon juice bleach. Lemon is a common ingredient in the kitchen. This is also has powerful bleaching agents thanks to a natural citric acid found in it. There are 2 ways to lighten your dark neck skin with lemons.
– First way:
Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Mix these 2 ingredients with each other well.
- Gently apply the mixture on your neck before the bedtime.
- Leave the lemon juice on the skin overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with cold water. You can make larger amounts of this lemon juice bleach, store them in a bottle, put it into your fridge for future use.
- Apply a proper amount of this bleach every night on the neck skin and notice your lighter neck skin after 1 month.
– Second way:
All you need are 2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a cotton ball.
- To start, mix the fresh lemon juice with the turmeric powder to have a paste.
- Use the cotton ball to apply the mixture on the neck skin area.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with water.
- Remember that when using turmeric powder as bleach, you should wash off the neck with lukewarm water.
Take Precaution: Avoid getting the sun exposure when you are applying lemon juice on skin as your skin will be damaged to get darker. 3. Apply A Natural Oatmeal Scrub & Mask Yes! Among effective natural scrubs for lightening skin tone, oatmeal works the best. This grain is not only good for your health, but also aids in removing patchy dark neck skin. As you never pay attention to cleaning your neck before, so this area gets dirty, look dark and patchy with fine grit deposits and excess oil. Especially, when you mix oatmeal with some skin lightening ingredients, you will have a powerful scrub for your dark neck. To do this natural scrub, prepare ground oatmeal powder, water, tomato pulp and a moisturizer.
- Take 3 teaspoons of ground oatmeal powder, mix the powder with 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp.
- Apply this paste on the skin area. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then, use your finger and gently rub the neck in the circular motions. The oatmeal will help exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells on the neck. Do this process for 5 minutes then rinse off with cold water.
- Next, apply some drops of moisturizer on your neck and massage it gently. There are different types of moisturizer. You can use some essential oil such as white tea oil, olive oil, or jojoba oil in order to moisturize your neck skin while enhancing its tone.
- Exfoliate twice or three times per week depending on the intensity of your dark neck skin.
While oatmeal helps remove dead cells and dirt on skin, tomato pulp aid in lightening the skin tone because of its natural bleaching agents.
Alternatively, you can mix oatmeal with milk, honey or yogurt to get the same result as tomato pulp does.
4. Exfoliate Your Neck With Baking Soda Among common ingredients on how to lighten dark skin, do not miss out baking soda. This ingredient is available in the kitchen. This is also an excellent exfoliant to remove patchy dark skin caused by hyper-pigmentation. Simply mix baking soda and water together. Apply this paste on the neck. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, wash it off with cold water. 5. Soothe The Neck With Cucumber Cucumber is a powerful natural skin care ingredient. Among benefits of cucumber for skin, this fruit can help brighten dark skin. So, apply this by exfoliating your neck daily for at least a month. Then you will notice your whitened neck. All you need are 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice, 1 teaspoon of rose water and a cotton ball.
- Mix the 2 ingredients well then use the cotton ball to apply the mixture on the neck.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Next, wash off with water.
- Finally, apply rose water as moisture.
6. Apply Plain Yogurt
When it comes to natural ways on how to lighten dark skin, think about yogurt. This ingredient can help enhance your beauty externally and internally. Eat yogurt daily to prevent skin aging while applying it on your neck to remove dead skin cells and brighten the neck skin tone. In reality, acid present in yogurt helps lighten your skin. To enhance the result, you can mix yogurt with limejuice and bleach your neck daily. However, avoid adding too much lemon juice. Bleach the skin and leave the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes. Besides, you can replace fresh milk instead of yogurt and notice the same results after a month.
7. Try Powerful Potato Juice Bleaching Next to a natural way on how to lighten dark skin around neck, consider potatoes. They are well-known as an ingredient to remove dark pigmentation so that they are also beneficial for your dark neck. In fact, potato is considered a powerful bleaching because it contains an enzyme named catecholase that aids in brightening skin color. If you get blemishes, potatoes are very useful to improve this skin condition. To make use of potatoes for your whitened neck skin, follow the following steps.
- Cut some slices of a potato.
- Put them into the fridge and let them get cool.
- Then, take them out and directly rub cold slices of potato on the neck. Repeat this daily for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do this regularly daily for at least 2- to 3 months.
To get the faster results, you can use potato juice and add lemon juice. Mix them well to have a natural beaching for your dark neck. Apply this on the neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. Alternatively, you can apply potato juice or grated potato alone without adding anything else. Leave it on the neck for about 10 minutes before washing it off. 8. Use Fruit Whitening Masks Next to natural ingredients on how to lighten dark skin around neck, try applying some fruits masks made of orange, papaya, apple, avocado and banana. These fruits are high in vitamins, enzymes and minerals that can whiten your neck safely and naturally. Here are some recipes for dark neck skin:
a. Banana Mask
To make a banana mask, prepare a ripe banana and a teaspoon of olive oil. Mask the ripe banana and get the banana pulp. Next, add the olive oil and mix together with the banana pulp. Apply this mask on the neck. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with cold water. This mask for dark neck is good because it contains antioxidants. These fine antioxidants help remove fine lines while giving you a healthier glowing skin.
b. Strawberry-Papaya Mask
To make a strawberry-papaya mask for lightened neck skin, prepare 1 to 2 tablespoons of pashed papaya pulp and 2 fresh strawberries.
- Firstly, crush the 2 strawberries
- Then, add these crushed strawberries to the papaya pulp
- Apply this mixture onto the neck
- Next, leave for 10 minutes
- Finally, wash it off with cold water
The minerals and vitamins present in these fruits are good for nourishing skin cells. While an enzyme named papain found in papaya can help remove dead skin cells, antioxidants in strawberries help repair damaged skin fast.
c. Raw Papaya Mask On the other hand, you can use raw papaya alone to make a mask for your dark neck. All you need to prepare are 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw ripe papaya and a little bit of water.
- Firstly, rate the raw ripe papaya
- Use a sieve or a fine cloth to squeeze out papaya juice from that grated papaya. You can add water to the juice, if needed
- Apply the juice on the neck and leave it for about 20 minutes
- Finally, wash it off with cold water.
- Apply this natural papaya mask on a daily basis for at least a month and notice your brighter neck skin.
d. Orange Peel Mask Beside orange pulp, you can make use of orange peel for removing dark neck skin. Prepare dried orange peel that dried in shade not in the sun and fresh milk.
- Take dried peeled orange powder
- Mix the orange peeled powder with the fresh milk to have a paste
- Apply this mask on the neck area
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash it off with water
The antioxidants and vitamin C found in orange are a powerful treat for the skin. Besides, fresh milk acts like a natural cleanser that gives you a more glowing skin, in place of your dark neck. 9. Apply Dry Fruit Scrubbers Why only fresh fruits? Among effective natural ways on how to lighten dark skin around neck, try dry fruits as great remedies for achieving a lighter skin tone on the neck. Walnuts and almonds both can be useful as scrubs for your dark neck.
a. Walnut Scrub
Prepare a little fresh milk and some walnuts. Grind the nuts coarsely. Don’t make it a power. Keep it coarse and you can use it to exfoliate the skin.
- Firstly, take the coarse walnuts
- Mix the walnuts with fresh milk to have a paste
- Then, apply the paste on the neck
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Next, gently rub it with your fingers as around your neck.
- Do this process for 5 to 7 minutes
- Finally, wash off with water.
Repeat for two to four times a week to get the real benefits from one of the best cleansing methods. The vitamins and zinc of walnut nourish your skin while milk acts as a fine cleansing medium.
b. Almond Mask Prepare the following ingredients: milk powder, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of almonds powder. Directions:
- Firstly, take almond powder
- Mix it with honey and milk powder well to have a thick paste
- Next, apply this paste on your neck
- Then, leave it for 30 minutes
- Finally, wash off with water
Almonds are high in vitamins that work to moisturize your skin and give you a softer supple skin, including neck skin. Also, the mixture of ground almonds and milk helps scrub your neck skin and remove dead skin cells for lighter skin tone. 10. Try Chickpea Scrubber With the help you chickpea flour, your dark skin pigmentation can be treated. These seeds work as a powerful scrubber than bring a glow life to the neck skin. To make this scrubber, prepare 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour, 2 pinches of turmeric and a little of water.
- Firstly, take 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour
- Mix it with water and turmeric well
- Then, apply the paste on your neck
- Next, leave it for about 30 minutes until it dries
- Finally, wash it with water
For people with dry skin, add fresh cream to the mix that helps moisturize the skin. In reality, chickpea works to cleanse your skin while turmeric aids in lightening the skin tone and removing the darkness of the neck skin.
11. Make Use Of Aloe Vera Gel Remedy
Next to proven ways on how to lighten dark skin around neck fast and naturally, do not miss out aloe vera. This is the best skin care ingredients and you can find it in any supermarket easily. Just apply the aloe vera gel. Do it daily to achieve the best result of your lightened neck skin tone.
Carefully separate the peel out of the aloe vera pulp. Directly rub the gel on your neck skin area for 3 or 5 minutes. Then wash off. This remedy helps diminish skin spots while brightening the skin color naturally.
Thanks to antioxidants and other natural compounds in aloe vera gel, they help in producing and repairing new skin cells.
12. Massage Neck Skin With Rice Starch Beside aloe vera gel, you can make use of rice starch. This is a great way to reduce dark spots and pigmentation on the neck. To start, prepare a small cup of rice and 2 small cups of water.
- Firstly, put the rice into water
- Boil the rice within 10 minutes then
- Next, separate the cooked rice with a strainer
- Let the water cool down
- Get the rice starch and let it warm.
- Then, rub it on your neck
- Massage your neck with the rice for about 10 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off with water
Repeat it for at least a month and you will notice your whitened neck skin. 13. Apply Natural Oils When it comes to simple ways on how to lighten dark skin around neck, try to apply naturally oils. There are different types of natural oils that aid in rejuvenating and nourishing the skin. Also, with natural compounds and fine moisturizing properties in these oils, they help remove darkness on the skin, including the neck skin area. Some typical natural oil that help brightening skin include olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil. For instance, almond oil helps eradicate dead skin cells that are responsible for dark neck formation. Besides, vitamin E oil is also recommended to treat different skin problems and conditions such as dry skin, irritation, redness, allergies, eczema and a lot more. The following are some quick tips in using natural oils for dark skin.
- Heat almond oil, and gently massage the neck with this warm oil within 5 minutes
- Heat almond oil. Then, mix vitamin E oil with almond oil. Gently massage the neck with this oil mixture for 5 to 10 minutes. Finally, wash it off with warm water. To remove the excess oil, you should use lukewarm water
- Mix coconut oil with olive oil and coconut oil for faster result. Apply this oil mixture to the neck before the bedtime for moisturizing your neck skin deeply
- Use coconut oil alone or mix it with a little water because coconut oil is a thick liquid. Then, massage the skin gently for 5 to 10 minutes. Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water
Beside vitamin E oil, almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, you can make use of some other natural oils that give that same results for dark skin such as rose oil, chamomile oil, jojoba oil, white tea oil, eucalyptus oil and a lot more.
14. Try Milk Cream For Your Glowing Neck
Finally, among natural remedies and ways on how to lighten dark skin around neck, try milk cream for your whitened neck. As mentioned earlier, milk is a wonderful skin cleanser. Besides, the cream of milk is an excellent moisturizer. You can use the milk cream alone, or you can combine it with other ingredients to enhance your lighter skin tone on the neck.
– First way:
- Firstly, mix yogurt with the fresh cream
- Massage the neck gently and do it daily with this mixture for 5 to 10 minutes
- Then, wash it off with water (or a mild soap)
– Second way:
- Rub the neck with the fresh milk cream
- Then wash it off with water
– Third way:
- Mix some grams of flour with the fresh cream
- Then, rub the neck gently
- Wash off with water
– Fifth way:
- Mix a pinch of dry turmeric to the cream
- Rub the neck with this mixture
- Wash off with water
They are great remedies for a whiten skin around neck and they help you get rid of dark neck safely and naturally.
Take advantage of some these ways on how to lighten dark skin around neck fast and naturally. As a result, you will achieve a whiten skin tone within several months.
So what are you waiting for? Start following these tips and remedies for dark neck skin and I’m sure that you’re going to get positive results.