To show you clearly what Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery guide is, I will introduce it through 6 below sections in an entire Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review:
1. What Is Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery?
2. How It Works?
3. Benefits Of The Program
4. Cost Of Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
The Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review provides knowledge of a well-known pencil drawing guidebook of Christopher Sia – The Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery PDF guide. The review is based on the real experience of Ryan – a real learner who tried this guide and felt happy with the result he achieved. According to Ryan, author Christopher has been drawing pencil portraits and teaching thousands of students for 5 years.
Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is actually a guide that offers useful tips on how to draw a pencil portrait quick and professional-looking. Concretely, does not focus on drawing things like animals or flowers, this guide allows users to learn how to draw facial features by following a simple yet useful instruction and descriptions to get special drawing effects.
Ryan says that the program has 208 pages with images, and 605 illustrations with clear descriptions.
The Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review aims to show readers that this guide is very useful, and if you want to know things that you will learn from it, you should read this section of my review. Program guide is a downloadable file. Ryan – the real user said that this book helps him understand a lot of valuable knowledge about pencil drawing and the art of drawing portrait.
Actually, readers will learn:
– Lesson 1: How To Draw A Realistic Eye
- A total of 55 pages, 127 illustrations and images, showing people exactly how the author draw realistic eyes
- Tips on how the author draws the skin around an eye, and people can also make an exact copy to improve the realistic effect when drawing eyes
- The right way to draw eyelashes (so you will not spoil your total realistic eye drawing).
- A simpler method to draw an area that looks very complicated with shadows, highlights, and eyebrows without breaking the portrait at all
- The way to draw small details on eyes without the need for an eraser
- Learn a brand new way to draw the iris
- Learn a secret tip to overcome the complicated problem of observing the eyebrows that are unwell-known
- Discover how to avoid the biggest mistake for people in drawing iris, eyelids, and eyeball
– Lesson 2: How To Draw A Realistic Nose
- This lesson contains 49 pages, 163 close-ups, illustrations, and images, showing exactly how the author draws a realistic nose
- A quick basic explanation about nose drawing before begining to draw a realistic nose as a pro
- Learn the secret method to draw tiny little details that can make the nose drawing work look very realistic, and how to draw the tiny little details the right way
- Discover the right method to draw the hole of the nostrils in front view
- Learn an easy tip on how to identify the light source’s direction to get clearly what part of the drawing should be darker.
- Learn the author’s explosive method to draw nose details that look complicated in a simpler way without wondering where is the best to start
- Learn one of the most crucial keys to draw a realistic nose
– Lesson 3: How To Draw A Realistic Mouth And Teeth
- This lesson contains 24 pages, 61 close-ups, illustrations, and images, showing learners exactly how the author draw realistic teeth and mouth like a pro
- Learn the author’s simple way to render the complexity of human lips in the highlight area of the drawing to help your mouth drawing become 3 dimensional
- Discover how to avoid over-drawing teeth that is nearly impossible to erase when you are drawing darker areas around them
- A clear example of lips drawing to get the bumpy effect, making the mouth realistic
- Learn the way how the author draw lips horizontally and vertically to make the complex texture effect of the lips
- Discover how to avoid the three popular mistakes that newbies usually make when they draw mouth and teeth.
- The direction of how the lips flow
– Lesson 4: How To Draw A Realistic Ear
- There are 35 pages, 126 illustrations, close-ups, and images in this lesson, showing you exactly how the author draw a realistic ear as a master
- Learn the author’s secret method to draw the ear details and avoid struggling
- Discover how to draw the outline to make it easier to shade and detail the rest of your realistic ear drawing
- Learn how to memorize the inner parts of ear in a simpler way within just a few seconds
- Learn the most important parts of ears that you have to keep in mind when you are drawing one
– Lesson 5: How To Draw Realistic Hair
- There are 45 pages, 128 close-ups, illustrations, and images in this lesson, showing you exactly how the author draw realistic hair as a pro
- Clear explanation on how to deal with hair by using a kneaded eraser
- Discover how to make the hair drawing more realistic within just two minutes without working too hard or difficultly
- Discover the “2 strokes technique” that the author found out to make your hair drawing more realistic, helping you to save time because you will not have to spend long hours to draw exactly like the reference picture
- Discover the simpler and faster way to draw realistic hair
Purchasing Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery pdf guide and following it exactly, you will be able to achieve a lot of benefits, including what you have never thought you can before:
Here is what you will get from the program guide:
- 2-month, unconditional money back guarantee
- The product is downloadable that you can buy and use it instantly after receiving a deliver
- 4 bonuses for free
- Save time and cash
- The instruction of this program is simple to read and follow
Here is what customers said about this book:
Now you may worry about the cost of this wonderful guide – the thing that can change your life forever and even earn money from it. In fact, what I am going to tell you will make you surprised!
You just need to pay $47 (not the normal price at $97) – a dirt-cheap cost for a professional drawing learning course with 3 valuable, attractive bonuses with the lifetime updates for free that help you to create pencil portraits as a pro. I bet that the 100% no-hassles, satisfaction promise from the author will ensure your future success.
As the real experience that Ryan shares in this entire Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review, making an order for this product, you will be able to take a lot of valuable knowledge presented in the PDFformat that are downloadable within a super short time. The program full package contains:
– Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery e-book
- Fast Action Bonus – Worth $197: Life-time Updates For Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
- Exclusive Bonus 1 – Worth $97: 12-Weeks Pencil Portrait Mastery Exercises
- Exclusive Bonus 2 – Worth $29.95: 100 High Resolution
- Exclusive Bonus 3 – Worth $9.95: 5 Lesson Process Maps
All of them will be yours for just $47. Make a smart decision and do not miss this opportunity!
If you have any doubt about whether or not the content of Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is actually useful for your current dream of becoming a professional pencil portrait drawing artist, and if you really want to get a powerful guarantee mechanism for your order, you are about to get it. Now, for just a very low price (as you can see in the cost section above), you will be able to learn the latest and the most pro drawing techniques, and the success rate is guaranteed by Christopher Sia and proven by a lot of customers all over the world. Therefore, you should go ahead and make use of every revolutionary pencil drawing technique that this guide provides. If you are not happy for any reason, just let the producer know within 2 months, and they will give you a prompt refund without any question asked.
Yes! If you want to get more information about Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, you just need to contact the author through this email address: christophersia [at] pencilportraitmastery dot com
If you do not clear or have any request to send me after reading my entire review, you should not hesitate and feel free to leave your questions below and show me your need. With my pleasure, I will give you the best answer you are actually looking for. It is the hardest guarantee from me, Lien Nguyen – the author of the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery review you are reading on Vkool.