Avocado is a wonderful food for hair. Aside from tasting great, this fruit is powerful source of nourishment for your healthy hair. Also, it is rich in vitamin E, protein, vitamin A, potassium, vitamin K, fiber, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, and protein. Avocado hair masks advantage to treat hair loss, dry hair, split ends, damaged hair and assist getting smooth and shiny hair. It is time for you to discover avocado benefits to get that shine back to the hair. Allow your hair to speak louder with the avocado use. In this article, VKool.com will talk about avocado hair mask: 9 best recipes. The writing collected a list of avocado hair mask recipes from reliable sources. Keep reading this article to learn more 9 best avocado hair mask recipes.
Avocado Hair Mask: 9 Best Recipes You Should Try
1. Avocado, Honey And Olive Oil
Avocado isn’t only effective for health and skin, but it has many advantages for hair.
Honey is a great source of vitamins that boost hair and scalp. Further, it acts as a humectant in order to make the hair strands keep moisture. Olive oil contains excellent hydrating properties, thus it protects the tresses from damage and also very useful for people who use lots of heat on the hair usually. Also, you can add in lavender essential oil (a few drops), which is one natural treatment for your scalp that helps remove dandruff and itchy skin. Furthermore, it adds one feel good smell to this mask. Here are detailed instructions to make this avocado hair mask:
- Take one ripe avocado (scooped and pitted out), two tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of honey, and lavender essential oil (a few drops) (optional).
- Mash this avocado till it creates a smooth and expected paste without any lumps. Mix all of these ingredients in one mixing bowl, and then blend them all together, till the mixture creates a smooth mixture of uniform consistency.
- Damp the hair with water, and later apply this mask onto the hair, paying extra attention to your hair ends. Massage this mixture a little bit. After that, clip the hair onto the top of the head, and next cover with one shower cap. Allow this mixture to stay for around 40-45 minutes.
- Remove this shower cap, rinse the hair thoroughly as many times it needs removing the mask entirely, and lastly wash and condition the hair as normal.
2. Banana And Avocado Hair Mask
This recipe may even keep the naturally curly hair glossy. Here are step by step directions to make this avocado hair mask:
- Take 1 ripe avocado, 1 ripe banana, one tablespoon of olive oil, and your favorite essential oil (a few drops), such as rose, lavender, sweet orange or jasmine.
- Then, blend the ripe avocado and ripe banana together, till they form one smooth paste with no lumps. Put this mixture in one mixing bowl; add in two to three drops of essential oil and olive oil. Stir all of these ingredients together till you have one smooth paste of uniform consistency.
- Damp the hair with water, and then apply this mask onto hair – consisting of scalp if you want, focusing on the hair ends. Massage this mixture a little bit. After that, clip the hair onto the top of the head, and later cover using a shower cap. Leave the mixture to stay for around 15 minutes or more.
- Remove this shower cap, rinse the hair carefully as many times it needs removing this mask entirely and lastly wash and condition the hair as usual.
- 1 ripe avocado
- Avocado (riped and peeled)
- One banana (mashed)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Yogurt (1 tablespoon)
- Vitamin E capsules (two or three)
- Mix all the ingredients (exclude vitamin E capsules) in one blender and blend till smooth.
- Then, crush the contents of vitamin E capsules into the mixture and mix well.
- After that, apply this mix on the hair and wrap around one plastic shower cap.
- Allow it on for around twenty minutes or more.
- Rinse off and shampoo the hair.
- Apply it at least once per week, to notice the difference in the hair.
3. Avocado And Egg Yolk
This avocado hair mask has various benefits for hair. You can use this mask for growth, volume, and conditioning of the tresses. Egg yolk and avocado are also very beneficial for softening, conditioning and hydrating hair naturally. To make this recipe, here are step by step instructions for you to follow:
- Take 1 egg yolk, 1/2 ripe avocado. You can use one blender to blend the egg yolk and avocado, until they turn into one uniform paste with no lumps. Or simply you can whisk this egg yolk till it forms one frothy liquid, mash this avocado till it turns into one lump-free paste, and later mix these two together.
- Damp the hair with water, and later apply this hair mask with the fingers starting from the scalp and acting all the way till you reach hair ends. Then, massage this mask gently into the scalp for some minutes to boost blood flow. Allow the mask to sit for around 15-20 minutes or more.
- Rinse your hair carefully, as many times as required to remove all these traces of this mask. Shampoo the hair, condition and rinse the hair as usual.
- Blend one ripe avocado till it gets
- Add 1 egg yolk, some olive oil and yogurt to the avocado.
- Mix well till a smoothie is created.
- Apply over the hair strands and cover the hair with one plastic wrap.
- Allow it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with the favorite shampoo.
Note: As using any mask containing egg, you never use warm or hot water on the hair, as this will cook this egg and you’ll be stuck with the egg bits in the hair.
4. Avocado And Olive Oil
If your hair is damaged, dry and frizzy, you should use this soothing solution with avocado and olive oil as two ingredients. Simply, you can use this solution as avocado deep hair conditioner in order to moisturize the mane and keep its lustrous shine. Olive oil and avocado contain moisturizing qualities and will make your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. Avocado contains biotin, a vitamin which helps to strengthen the hair. Olive oil smoothes frizz, helps in removing tangles and nurses hair damage. Here are step by step directions to make this avocado hair mask at home:
- Take /4 cup of rolled or steel-cut oats, 1 ripe avocado, olive oil (1 1/8 to 1/4 cup) and one cup of milk. Mash this avocado into one lump-free paste and combine it with oats (1/4 cup). Add in olive oil (1/8 to 1/4 cup). Mix in milk (1 cup) and stir carefully all the ingredients together, till the mixture turns into one smooth paste.
- Apply this mask onto the hair, beginning from the scalp till your hair ends. Wait for half an hour, and rinse this mask out using water, as many times as required to remove all traces of this mask. Then, you can shampoo and condition as usual.
5. Jojoba Oil And Avocado Hair mask
Here are detailed instructions to make this recipe:
- 1 ripe avocado
- Jojoba oil (1 tablespoon)
- Yogurt (1 tablespoon)
- Blend all of these ingredients together in one blender till smooth mixture is created with a thick consistency.
- Then, apply this mixture on the damp hair and secure it with one plastic wrap.
- Let this mixture sit on for one hour.
- Ensure to use enough quantity of this mask for great results.
- Finally, rinse off this mask and wash the hair with shampoo.
Keep reading this post to find more best avocado hair mask recipes!
Learn more: Advantages Of Jojoba Oil For Natural Hair Growth
6. Creamy Milky Avocado
Here are easy guides to make this avocado hair mask at home:
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled)
- Milk(1/2 cup)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Blend this avocado in one blender until smooth.
- Next, add olive oil and milk to create a consistent mixture.
- Apply this mix on the hair, carefully from your root till the end.
- Wrap around one plastic shower cap on the hair.
- Allow the hair pack to sit on the head for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse off using warm water and wash the hair with the help of a mild shampoo.
This avocado hair mask acts great for dry hair, making them full of life and leaving you to play with the hair as you like.
Learn more: 7 Health And Nutritional Advantages Of Raw Milk
7. Mayonnaise And Avocado
Not surprisingly, mayonnaise is a great remedy for your hair. To make this avocado hair mask, you should do as follows:
- Avocado (ripe and peeled)
- Mayonnaise (one tablespoon)
- Blend the avocado in one blender till smooth.
- Mix mayonnaise and next mash well.
- Apply this mixture on your hair (particularly the ends) and allow it for around 10-15 minutes
- Then, rinse off and wash the hair with shampoo.
Learn more: 10 Easy Healthy Homemade Recipes With Mayonnaise
8. Avocado And Avocado Oil
In order to make this avocado hair mask, what you need to do:
- Avocado Oil
- Blend this peeled avocado in one blender till smooth.
- Mix it with avocado oil to create a paste with smooth consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and allow it on for around 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off the hair with shampoo.
Read on: The Book Of Total Hair Regrowth
9. Tomato And Avocado Hair Mask
Here are step by step directions to make this recipe:
- 2 cups of avocado (mashed)
- A medium sized tomato
- ¼ cup odd soy bean oil
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- Take all of these ingredients together and create a thick paste.
- Then, apply this mixture on your hair.
- For people who have longer hair, increase the quantity of these ingredients.
- Pull up the hair and wear one plastic cap
- Allow the mix to sit in the hair for around 20-30 minutes
- Rinse it off under running tap water
- Use cool or lukewarm water. You should avoid hot water entirely.
- Easily, you can avoid shampoo in order to rinse off this entire mixture.
- Rinse off by combining honey (5 to 6 table spoons) to one mug of water.
- Don’t aggressively towel dry the hair
- Pat down hair in one slow pressed motion. It’ll prevent hair from breaking.
Learn more: Top 13 Health Advantages Of Tomatoes For Men
To get more information related to effective ways for hair care, go to our main Home Hair page. After studying the writing of avocado hair mask: 9 best recipes, hope that this article will help you learn more some ways to make the avocado hair mask recipes. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also, you can share the experience if you know any other avocado hair mask recipes to us.