Almost everyone among us has to face some or the other kind of dark and black spots on the facial skin. These spots are extremely difficult to eliminate and medical treatments can not always work effectively as desired. While some people might have lesser visible and smaller spots, some people have highly visible areas and larger-in-size patches of dark spots on their facial skin. Dark spots are also called age spots, sunspots, freckles, etc. and are triggered by excessive exposure of the skin to the sunlight. Chemicals and pollution also contribute to this skin issue, but the key factor that causes dark spots is the extremely excessive exposure of the skin to the harmful rays of sunlight.
Home Remedies For Dark Spots On Face And On Skin – Best Natural Treatments:
Many dark patches and black spots can be easily eliminated or lightened to restore glowing facial skin. Patches, dark spots, and other spots and marks on the facial skin might be triggered by the excessive secretion of melanin inside your complexion. Some factors which can cause this disease might include excessive stress, lack of sleep, vitamin deficiencies certain medications, pregnancy, hormone imbalance, over exposure to the sun.
Patches and dark spots on the facial skin can cause embarrassment and even cause the low self-esteem issue. Fortunately, there are a lot of possible remedies, such as laser surgeries and acid peels. These easy to apply natural home remedies for dark spots can also help in reducing the appearance of blemishes and spots on your facial skin as well.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the home remedies for dark spots on skin and on face and tips on how to remove dark spots naturally that are proven work well and will not lead to any side effects. Hope that these natural home remedies for dark spots will help you clear your concern. If not, you can always seek medical advice. The tips to deal with dark spots include:
- Depending on many reasons and impacts of different factors, these home remedies may just help to brighten the color of dark spots but not totally eliminate them. Thus, people should consult a prestigious dermatologist to get more conventional therapies.
- You should take an examination with a physician to check out the skin variations and new spots to make sure that your problems are not caused by any more severe health condition.
This is the very first tip on how to remove dark spots naturally – one of the home remedies for dark spots on skin and on face that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
You can make onion juice with a grater, blender, or juicer and apply this juice onto your affected skin area in 2 following ways:
- The first choice for you is to apply a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of onion juice onto the spots and allow it to stay for about twenty minutes. You can also add some vinegar to this solution if you are suffering from the oily skin issue for good!
- Alternatively, you just need to dip into fresh onion juice a clean cotton swab and use the cloth to dab directly onto your affected skin area and let it dry on its own.
Papaya contains enzymes that can help in evening out skin tone and also help to fade dark spots effectively as well. For instance, papaya has papain – a powerful enzyme that can help to exfoliate the skin, encouraging and boosting the new skin cells production, bringing about a fresher-looking complexion. There are 2 ways to make use of papaya to deal with the dark spots issue that you can try:
- The first one is to grate one papaya (green) and add lime juice to the grated papaya. Use this mixture to apply right onto the skin area with dark spots and let it stay for about fifteen minutes before using water to clean it.
- Alternatively, you can prepare the pulp of ripe papaya to apply right onto your affected skin area and allow it to stay for about twenty minutes; then using clean water to wash it off.
You can also use papaya peel as a great scrub for the skin covering your elbows and knees. In fact, using papaya to apply onto the skin is among the best home remedies for dark spots you should not skip!Papaya is not just sweet and delicious, when it comes to clearing dark spots, t is on top, so try it… Click To Tweet
Another tip on how to remove dark spots naturally – one of the best home remedies for dark spots on skin and on face is the use of turmeric.
Turmeric is actually a common and famous skin-lightening ingredient that has been widely used to eliminate dark spots on your facial skin. It is also very useful for eliminating age spots and sun spots quickly and effectively. To make use of turmeric to deal with the dark spot issue, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Create a thick paste of lemon juice, milk, and turmeric.
- Use this combination to apply directly right onto your skin area where the dark spots standing on.
- Allow it to stay for about 5 minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash it off.
One more method you can make use with the turmeric paste is to mix olive oil and honey with turmeric powder and use this paste to massage onto your affected skin area gently for achieving the best results. Allow the paste to stay until it completely dries on its own and use clean water to wash your skin off.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
Aloe vera provides several powerful healing properties and it is also an excellent dark spot fighter and corrector. Here are some simple steps you will need to follow if you want to learn how to remove dark spots with aloe vera:
- Prepare aloe vera gel or juice and use it to apply directly onto your dark spots and dark patches.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage the affected skin area with for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Apply this tip 1 – 2 times per day for about 2 – 4 weeks to fade skin discolorations.
If you worry if it can cause messy, you can prepare one clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove this mask off your skin. Once again, you should reapply this tip 2 – 3 times per week to achieve the best results without using any type of drug, pill, or medication.
Castor oil and vitamin E oil are also very useful in terms of dealing with and beating off the dark spots issue, so you should try making use of these home remedies for good!
In fact, this is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies for dark spots on face that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
Another effective home remedy that you can make use to clear the dark spot issue is the use of fresh potato. Actually, your veggie drawer is an excellent source of home remedies for dark patches or dark spots. People can make use of potato and apply onto the affected skin area to clear the dark spots in one of these 2 simple ways:
- You just need to prepare grated potato and honey and mix them well together to make a face mask and use it to apply right onto your facial skin.
- Alternatively, you can slice up one potato and place one slice of this natural ingredient directly onto your skin area with dark spots. Allow the potato slice to stay for about 5 minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash your face off.
Some people also love making use of tomatoes to get rid of dark spots and they have achieved success within just 2 – 3 weeks. So try it out if you can!
In fact, using potato is on top of the best home remedies for dark spots on face that people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Using sandalwood is considered one of the best treatment tips and home remedies for dark spots on face that people should not look down or skip but make use as soon as possible. Sandalwood is actually very good in terms of dealing with dark spots thanks to several excellent properties contained in it that are very good and healthy for skin. To make use of sandalwood to eliminate the dark spots on skin, people will need to follow these simple steps:
- Prepare glycerin, sandalwood powder, and attar and mix them together well to create a thick paste of. (If you do not have attar available in hand, you can use honey or milk instead)
- Use this thick paste to apply directly onto your affected skin area, allow it to stay for about 5 – 10 minutes. Use lukewarm water to wash the paste off your skin.
- Apply this natural treatment tip once per day until your dark spots are completely vanished.
Almond is another useful home remedy for dealing with dark spots thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Here is what people will need to do when making use of almond to deal with and eliminate the dark spot skin issue:
- Take eight to ten almonds and soak the nuts in milk. Allow them to stay overnight.
- The next morning, peel off the almond skin and grind them finely.
- After that, add ½ a teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder in it.
- Mix the ingredients well to create a fine paste.
- Use the paste to apply right directly onto your face.
- Allow the paste to stay for about half an hour and then use clean water to wash it off your skin.
- Do this treatment method in a daily basis until you see the improvement and good result as desired.
Actually, this is also among the most effective tips on how to remove dark spots naturally – one of the best home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin – that I want to reveal in this entire article and people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Another out of the home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin that I want to reveal in this entire article is the regular use of oats. In fact, powdered oatmeal is considered very beneficial for skin exfoliation. Thus, people should make a mask using this natural ingredient to apply directly onto the face and neck skin to fade dark spots and get rid of dead skin cells at the same time. There are some simple steps people will need to follow if they want to make use of oats to deal with and beat off the formation and the existence of stubborn and ugly dark spots:
- Grind about ½ a cup of rolled oats.
- Add 3 – 4 tablespoons of lemon juice to oatmeal powder to create a thick paste.
- Use the paste to scrub gently onto your affected skin area
- Allow it to stay for just a few minutes and then use warm water to wash the paste off your skin when it dries on its own.
If it becomes messy, you can prepare one clean cloth soaked in warm water and use it to get rid of this mask. Apply this method 2 – 3 times per week so that you will see the improvement and good result as desired faster than you could imagine before.
Note: Some people tend to have an allergy of oats. Therefore, it is necessary for you to have a skin patch test before making use of it.
Another out of the best home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin that will help people get rid of this skin issue at home within a short time I would like to introduce is the regular use of buttermilk.
Buttermilk is actually very good for people who want to get rid of dark spots naturally at home. Similar to lemon juice, buttermilk can help to fade dark spots and blemishes effectively without leading to burning sensation. There are just 4 easy steps you will need to follow if you want to make use of buttermilk to fade and get rid of dark spots at home:
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of this ingredient
- Add 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice to buttermilk
- Mix them well and then use the mixture to apply directly onto your affected skin area. Both of these two ingredients contain wonderful bleaching properties so the combination of them will be very powerful for fighting against the dark spot issue.
- After 15 minutes, use clean water to wash the mask off.
The lactic acid in milk can also gradually lighten and tone your overall skin and reduce skin pigmentation at the same time. Therefore, if you do not have buttermilk available, you just need to use one clean cotton ball and soak it in milk. After that, you can use the soaked cotton ball to dab directly onto your dark spots. Allow it to stay for about ten minutes before using water to rinse it off your skin. You should apply this treatment tip 2 times per day for about 4 – 5 weeks.
You can also mix milk and honey together to make a solution and use it to apply directly onto your dark spots. Allow the solution to stay within about ten minutes before using water to rinse it off your skin.
This is the last but extremely important and effective one of the best home remedies for dark spots on skin and on face that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
This is actually a fast and simple to apply treatment tip with a popular natural ingredient that can be easily found in the kitchen of any family or can be bought from any health food store or supermarket — lemon juice. Lemon is very abundant in vitamin C that can help in lightening dark spots on facial skin. The treatment tip with lemon juice is very simple to apply with just some easy steps that will not take much time to apply:
- People just need to prepare a clean cotton ball and dip it in fresh lemon juice
- Use the cotton ball to rub gently and directly onto the affected skin area with dark spots.
- Let the skin dry on it owns and then use plain water to wash it off.
- Remember to apply this treatment tip for at least 2 weeks so that you will be able to remove the hateful and stubborn dark spots on your skin.
If you have sensitive or delicate skin, you should use some water to add to the lemon juice to dilute it. You can also use attar or honey to add to the lemon juice before using it to apply onto your skin because lemon juice is very rich in acid and it also has strong bleach properties.
Now, after learning the list of best home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin I revealed above, the next thing you and my other readers will need to do is to learn about another useful article that also comes with the purpose of helping people deal with one more skin issue – the 5 Home Remedies For Pigmentation Marks On Face & Nose article. As all of us already know, pigmentation is a similar skin issue that looks like dark spot as well. This skin condition can actually cause our skin appearance to look ugly and unattractive. It is not harmful, but if the issue is untreated properly on time, the sufferers would have to face embarrassment and the loss of self-esteem and confidence when being in public. This entire writing will actually help sufferers dealing with the dark pigmentation marks stop the disease 100% naturally without needing for the support of any type of pills, drugs, or medications and without spending too much time, money, and effort as well. These home remedies are proven healthy and safe for skin and would completely not cause any harmful unwanted side effect. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read these 2 articles and learn how to make use of the home remedies and natural treatment tips revealed inside to stop the problems fast.
Today, I give you and my other readers the full list of home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin as well as step by step instruction that help sufferers know how to make use of these home remedies the right way. Therefore, this article would be very good for several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also looking for natural ways to deal with and beat off the dark spots issue fast and naturally without needing to spend too much time, money, and effort. Thus, people should learn the treatment tips and home remedies I introduced in the writing today and make use of them as soon as possible in order to get your smooth, clear skin back. One more thing, these remedies will not lead to any unwanted side effect as they are 100% natural and proven safe by science.
If you think that the home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin that I studied and revealed in the writing today are useful for your own current dark spots issue, and if you really want to share this list with the remedies it introduces with other people you know who are also dealing with the same problem and want to find out tips to treat this skin issue at home without using any type of drugs, pills, or medical interventions, feel free to share this list and make use together with anyone you want for good! One more thing, as an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what you and my all readers think about this article and its content, so remember to leave your comments and feedbacks in the comment section below!
Related articles about skin problems, including best home remedies for dark spots on face and on skin, and how to improve skin condition: