Normally, we care about our skin, body, hair, etc. But we usually forget to take care of our hands, which reflect our age very clearly. Hands are also sensitive parts that you may ignore due to some reasons. Are you busy for work? Are you busy for feeding kids? Do not worry about your dry hands if you read thoroughly top 32 tips how to get younger looking hands overnight naturally from Vkool.com. The tips and tricks shown in this writing are very simple and easy to implement, so you will get gratification about your hand beauty.
Top 32 Tips On How To Get Younger Looking Hands Overnight & Naturally
1. Yogurt And Gram Flour
The first way on how to get younger looking hands is to use yogurt. Yogurt is known as a natural hydrating agent which can help you to fight against rough and dry hands. Additionally, it also contains lactic acid working as an exfoliating agent and cleanser in nature to get rid of dead skin cells.
Way 1: Plain yogurt
- You simply prepare the fresh plain yogurt and then massage it gently on your hands for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Allow it to stay on your hands for 7 to 10 minutes and clean them with lukewarm water.
- Keep applying this on a daily basis within 2 weeks.
Way 2: Plain yogurt and gram flour
- You firstly prepare plain yogurt (3 teaspoons) and gram flour (1 tablespoon).
- Mix them together until you have a paste.
- Then you rub this paste directly on the hands and let it dry naturally.
- Finally, you use warm water to clean your hands and reapply this 1 or 2 times weekly.
2. Clarified Butter
This homemade remedy surely causes a little bit of stink but it will ensure an amazing result when applying it on your hands. You simply warm up a bit of clarified butter and gently massage it on your hands. Once done, you should keep your hands in place or wear gloves for about an hour. Finally, you rinse off with clean water.
3. Oatmeal And Honey
The combination of oatmeal and honey is another great way on how to get younger looking hands. It is an effective healer for rough and dry hands. In fact, oatmeal has the ability to act as an exfoliating and cleansing agent in nature, which will aid in moisturizing your skin. Additionally, the protein content in oatmeal will help you to prevent dehydration and maintain the moisture of your skin.
- Ground oatmeal: 2 tablespoons
- Honey – ½ to 1 teaspoon
- A bit of water
- A little lemon juice (optional)
How to use:
- You mix oatmeal with honey and water to get a paste.
- Then you rub this oatmeal paste on your hands.
- Wait for 7 to 10 minutes and rinse off your hands
- Follow this homemade treatment once per week.
4. Overripe Bananas
To get younger looking hands, you can apply an overripe banana. Thanks to the moisturizing properties contained in it, the banana will be responsible for getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines on your hand skin.
Way 1: Banana paste
- With this way, you simply take a ripe banana and then remove this outer skin.
- Then you mash the banana pulp into a fine paste and rub this banana paste directly on your hands.
- Allow it to stay on your skin for 27 to 30 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Remember to use hand moisturizer after applying this process.
Way 2: Banana, olive oil, and honey
- At first, you mash half an overripe banana into a paste.
- Then you combine this banana paste with a little bit of olive oil and honey.
- You mix them well and rub this paste on the hand skin.
- Keep waiting for 17 to 20 minutes and wash off you hands with warm water and followed by cold water to maintain the moisture of your skin.
- You can apply either of these ways on how to get younger looking hands with banana at least once per week.
5. Shea Butter Cream
Shea butter is a common ingredient in the kitchen. It is loaded with immense nourishing and healing properties which will provide the hand skin with hydration and moisture. You just take a bit of shea butter and then use it to massage your hands. Besides, you may also make a homemade cream by mixing shea butter with a bit of coconut oil or cocoa butter and melt this mixture. Next, you add some drops of your favorite essential oil and pour this into an empty jar. You let it stay for overnight and use it to nourish and moisturize your hands.
6. Avocado And Honey
Avocado is a great fruit that can help you to get younger looking hands effectively. Avocado is comprised of vitamins A, vitamin C, and vitamin E along with monounsaturated fats which have the responsibility to dry skin. Plus, they will assist you in reducing the sagging skin appearance, thus making your hands look young.
How to use:
- You take half a ripe avocado and then mix its pulp with a tablespoon of raw honey.
- Then you apply this paste directly on the hands and wait for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, use cool water to rinse off your hands.
- Keep doing this several times weekly.
- Or you can use the avocado oil to gently massage your hands every day before you take a bath.
7. Milk Cream
Milk cream is another way on how to get younger looking hands. It owns high fat which plays a role as a moisturizer in nature for rough and dry hands. Additionally, the lactic acid content in milk cream helps you to exfoliate the dry skin as well as maintain the pH level of your skin.
- You firstly rub a bit of fresh milk cream directly on your hands. You let it sit on your hands for 7 to 10 minutes and clean your hands with lukewarm water. Remember to apply this beauty tip every day to get younger looking hands.
- Another tip for you is to mix the milk cream (2 teaspoons) together with gram flour (2 tablespoons). Then you apply this mixture on your hand skin and wait for 12 to 15 minutes. Finally, you rinse off your hand skin with lukewarm water. Do not forget this 2 or 3 times weekly.
8. Aloe Vera
This is a simple way on how to get younger looking hands. Aloe Vera, in fact, possesses natural moisturizing properties helping to retain moisture in the rough and dry skin. Additionally, the aloe Vera gel will form a layer to protect your skin and also improve your skin tone.
How to use:
- Firstly, take an aloe Vera leaf and extract its gel.
- Then you dab this aloe Vera gel on your hand skin and gently massage it for several minutes.
- Allow the mixture to stay on your hands for 12 to 15 minutes clean with lukewarm water.
- You should use this natural way 1 or 2 times on a daily basis.
Almond has a high source of riboflavin which is an essential vitamin maintaining and improving your skin health. Plus, this nut is also loaded with antioxidants that include vitamin E while vitamin E is able to protect your skin.
Way 1: Almond and milk
- 5 to 6 almonds
- A little milk
How to use:
- Now, you put the almonds in the water and soak them for overnight.
- You blend the soaked almonds with milk until you have a smooth almond paste.
- You use this paste to rub on your hands and let it like that for overnight.
- Finally, you clean your hands with cold water in the next morning.
Way 2: Almond and sandalwood oil
- 10 fresh and green almonds
- A little sandalwood oil
How to use:
- You grind the almonds into the almond powder.
- Then you mix the almond powder with sandalwood oil and apply this almond paste to your hands.
- Let it sit for overnight and rinse off with water in the next morning.
You should follow either of two above ways on how to get younger looking hands regularly for about 2 weeks and then reduce the application to twice per week.
10. Lemon Juice, Baking Soda, And Honey
Lemon juice is known as a great skin cleanser which will aid in softening and smoothing your hands. Moreover, it has the ability to improve your skin tone as well as fade away the skin spots on your hand skin.
How to use:
- You mix the lemon juice with baking soda and honey at an equal ratio.
- Then you apply this solution on your hand skin.
- Gently massage your hands for a while and wait for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Finally, you clean your hands with lukewarm water.
- Reapply this process once or twice weekly to ensure soft and healthy-looking hands.
11. Turmeric And Yogurt Mask
Yogurt is packed with probiotics that have been proven to be capable of making your skin glow. Also in another Korean research, researchers indicated that yogurt can assist you in improving the moisture, brightness, and elasticity content of your skin.
- Chilled yogurt – 1 bowl
- Turmeric – A pinch
How to use:
- Mix the turmeric together thoroughly with yogurt until they form a uniform paste.
- Then you rub this paste on your hand skin and wait for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, you use cold water to wash off your hands.
- Also, you can ideally apply this solution every day before you take a bath. Reapply this application for 2 weeks or until you see amazing results.
12. Vaseline And Socks
If you are finding a simple way on how to get younger looking hands, you can try applying an overnight intense softening solution using only 2 items: vaseline and a pair of socks. Vaseline, in fact, is famous for the ability to maintain the softness and moisture of your hand skin. Many women agree that Vaseline is their no.1 beauty secret.
It is also very easy to apply this process. After completing all your activities and finish your day, you firstly use a gentle soap to wash your hands and dry them off. Next, you get a bit of Vaseline and then dab it on your hands. You spend half a minute on massaging your hands gently. After that, you wear the socks over the hands and sleep. In the next morning, just remove the socks and you will own supple and soft hands.
13. Cucumber, Lemon Juice, And Turmeric
If you have cucumber available in your kitchen, you can also use it as a natural way on how to get younger looking hands. Cucumber is loaded with a cooling effect which will aid in cooling your skin. It can also assist you in soothing and getting rid of a suntan.
- Fresh cucumber juice – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric – A pinch
How to use:
- Simply mix all the above ingredients together until you own a fine paste.
- Then you rub the paste directly on your hands.
- Leave it on hands for 25 to 35 minutes and clean them with cold water.
- Also, you can cut a cucumber into slices and rub them on your hand skin. Let the cucumber slices stay on hands for about 12 to 15 minutes and clean with cold water.
- Follow this process every night within half a month.
14. Potato, Glycerin, And Almond Oil
Do you know that potato is considered as the king of vegetables? It not only is capable of lightening your dark skin complexion but also has the ability to treat the blemishes and other beauty and skin conditions. Here is a homemade beauty tip on how to get younger looking hands with the potato, which you can follow:
- First of all, you boil 2 potatoes until they are tender.
- Next, you mash the boiled tomatoes into a paste and combine this paste with a teaspoon of glycerin and a teaspoon of almond oil.
- You mix them well and rub this mixture on your hands.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash off your hands with lukewarm water.
15. Gram Flour And Curd
The mixture of gram flour and curd is an effective way on how to get younger looking hands. It will aid in making your hands glowing and smooth. Besides, gram flour is known as a natural exfoliator which will help to exfoliate all dead cells on your hand skin.
How to use:
- You prepare a paste by mixing curd with enough gram flour.
- Then you rub this paste on the hands and rinse off after 15 minutes.
- Apart from the curd, you can mix gram flour with coconut oil and use it to replace you usual soap.
16. Tomato And Sandalwood
You can use the mixture of tomato and sandalwood as a great way on how to get younger looking hands. This mixture will aid you in whitening your skin as well as removing sun tan, thus giving you a fresh looking hand skin.
How to use:
- All the ingredients, which you need to prepare, are sandalwood powder (1 tablespoon), tomato (1 teaspoon), cucumber (1 teaspoon), and lemon juice (1 teaspoon).
- You mix 4 ingredients above together to have a smooth paste.
- Then you rub it on your hand skin and clean it after 15 minutes.
- Do not forget to repeat this natural way regularly until your dark hands become fairer.
17. Petroleum Jelly
The condition of dryness in the hands can be especially severe during the winter months and in the morning. And if you are suffering from this condition, petroleum jelly can help you to deal with it as well as keep chapping of your skin at bay.
To wake up without wrinkled and dry hands, you can apply a large amount of this petroleum jelly on your hands. Then you gently massage your hands for 10 minutes in order that your skin can absorb the petroleum jelly. You can apply an excess layer of this oil to ensure that the moisture still remains on your skin surface. In the next morning, after you wake up, you will see that your hands becomes wonderfully soft and shine without cracks and dryness.
18. Dried Orange Peel And Milk
The combination of dried orange peel and milk is the best way to help you get shiny and soft hands. You can apply this combination by following some steps below:
- At first, you grind the dried orange peel until it forms a smooth fine powder.
- Then you add enough milk to the dried orange peel powder can mix them well to get a thick paste.
- You apply this on your clean hands and wait for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you wash off your hands with water and do this again for at least three times weekly.
Steaming a simple way on how to get younger looking hands, which you can easily apply at home. By applying this process, you can get rid of dryness as well as exfoliate dead cells and dirt which have accumulated on the skin surface of your hands and have made them cracked and dry. Before you apply steaming , you should dab a bit of petroleum jelly directly on all over your hands.This process will help your hands to lock in moisture and also prevent hand dryness.
Read more: Top Benefits Of Steam Room And Sauna Therapy
20. Egg Yolk, Almonds, and Honey
While egg yolk is packed with a high resource of vitamin A, almonds are capable of providing your skin with vitamin E. Hence, when you mix egg yolk with almonds, you will have a mixture owning the ability to exfoliate, moisturize and nourish your hands, thus giving you supple hands.
How to use:
- You need to prepare: 1 teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of crushed almond, a little rose water, and an egg yolk.
- Then you mix them together until you have a consistent paste.
- You use this paste to gently massage your hands for 8 to 10 minutes and keep your hands in place for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse off your hands and remember to apply it regularly.
21. Massage Your Hands
Massage therapy is one of the most effective tips to help you have nicer hands. It will relax your hands, tighten your skin, and increase blood flow. To begin this method, you may use some drops of olive oil and use a medium movement on your palm, hence change to the thumb and finger. Repeat it with another hand. To get the best result, you should do this before bedtime.
22. Protect Your Hands
Learning how to get younger looking hands tips, it is necessary to remember this technique. Almost people know this but how to protect hands is a big problem. Do not deep your hands in water that is too hot or too cold. Your hand skin is very thin and it will be hurt through the unsuitable environment. Get away chemicals from your skin if possible. Also, you can protect your hands from the harmful chemicals by wearing latex or rubber gloves, especially in the winter to get safe for your hands from dryness, inflammation, and harmful toxins.
23. Exfoliate And Moisturize Hands
If you have ever exfoliated your body, you will feel how comfortable and fresh after doing this. By exfoliating your hands, all of the dead skin cells will be removed, and you will have a smooth hand skin. Do it at least once per week to get the effectiveness. After exfoliation, you should moisturize your hands or cuticles. Before going to sleep, you should trim your cuticles. If you keep your cuticles hydrated, they will be scaly and dry. You totally should use oil for nail and cuticles to get a softer skin. These are essential steps how to get younger looking hands overnight and naturally and I think you should care more and more. Before going to sleep, you can put your hands on the cotton gloves, you will surprise about your beautiful, younger, and soft looking hands. Seeking for natural tips how to get younger looking hands is a smart way to treat your hand dryness or roughness. To remove dead cells effectively and naturally, you may use sea salt as a perfect choice for your hands. Moisturizing your hands through the night is also a great idea. You may use olive oil, rub it directly to your hands, and cover them with a pair of gloves. Here are some useful solutions for your hand exfoliation and miniaturization:
- Mix coconut oil and green gram power and then exfoliate and moisturize your hands. You will get the best effect if applying this method at night.
- Use curd and besan flour to apply directly on your hands
- Use glycerin, lemon juice, and rose water to apply to affected parts to get softness.
- Use olive oil and sunflower oil to relieve your chapped skin on hands.
24. Solve Age Spots On Your Hands
If you want to discover the natural ways to get younger looking hands, solving age spots on your hands is a necessary work you should not ignore. So, you must wear sunscreen whenever you are out of your house to avoid sun expose or UV damage. Even you have a small walk to the grocery store; the sun may danger your hand skin. In case you are getting spots on your hands, don’t go mad, you may get some available items in your house such as using lemon juice only, lemon juice with sugar or honey, currants, parsley, apple cider vinegar, onion, etc. Besides, papaya is also an excellent ingredient that helps you get rid of dark spots on your hands very naturally and effectively.
25. Heal Wrinkles On Your Hands
The older you are, the more wrinkles you will get on your hands. The reason is that you lose collagen and it will cause the weaker and looser skin health. To find out how to get younger looking hands, you also need to reduce wrinkles on your hands as soon as possible. The simplest way to decrease risk of wrinkles is to wash your hands every day and use sunscreen in the morning. If you love the natural ways to reduce wrinkles, you should try to avoid smoking, sleeping well, avoid over washing your hands every day. Wrinkle is a natural element of aging and you may reduce it through natural remedies at home.
26. Reduce Dryness On Your Hands
Dryness is a nightmare of the hands whenever the winter comes. It shows clearly how your hands are dry and aged. As the result, stopping dryness on your hand is decisive to your hand appearance. Get tips how to get younger looking hands through dryness solution, you may apply the natural oils to cut down the dryness such as olive oil, coconut oil, or eating more fishes, which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It is very important to moisturize your hand, in particular in the winter. You can use humidifier if necessary to keep you hands moisturized. You can use some natural creams made from green tea, vitamin c, and other herbs to rub on the skin.
27. Increase Collagen
Lack of collagen is one of the biggest factors that cause your hands uglier. Do you know that the veins on your hands will appear more obviously when you are growing older? As the consequence, you must increase more collagen by eating more vitamin C from fresh fruits and vegetables, taking vitamin E in natural foods such as tofu, spinach, nuts, sunflower seeds, avocados, shrimp, broccoli, pumpkin, plant oils, and so on. This is one of the most effective ways how to get younger looking hands, as well as improve your skin health overall.
28. Take Care Of Your Cuticles And Nails
Your cuticles will protect your hands from fungus and bacteria. So you should not cut them or press them too hard. Cutting cuticles will make your hands get worse, crack, and get thick. Try to keep your cuticles moisturized and supple with oil treatment. By the way, you will prevent hangnails, chipping, breaking, and brittleness. To improve your nail health, you should eat healthy foods that include omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. You should throw away nail polish and do not keep your nails too long. To enhance your nail health, you should consume protein-rich foods in daily meals.
29. Create Hand Masks
One of the most natural and effectual tips how to get younger looking hands is to wear masks for your hands. You can use egg, honey, vitamin A, vitamin E, coconut oil, olive oil, and other ingredients to moisturize your hand skin. If you have beautiful hands, you will feel beautiful yourself. Hand care is very necessary as it reflects your age. If you usually care your face and ignore your hands, try to change your routine immediately if you do not want your hands are dry, rough, and wrinkled. Actually, you may use the simple and home treatments for your aged hands without taking supplements or surgery. Applying home remedies every day, you will stop some problems on your hands such as redness, roughness, wrinkles, spots, etc.
30. Avoid Excessive Hand Washing
Finding secrets how to get pretty looking hands, you should avoid doing this routine. Washing your hands every day is a should-do task to keep your hands clean. However, water may be an enemy of your hands if you wash too many times per day. Overdo it will lead some problems for your hands such as redness and dryness. Remember that your hands are like your face, protect and satisfy your hand is also a good way to maintain your health and youth. Behave your hands by the same way to behave your face. That is the best technique to brighten your hands. How do you think if your boyfriend or husband holds your dry hands? So embarrassed, right?
31. Prevent Aging
Aging is a natural process that visits to all human being time to time. Sunlight is a prior factor that causes your aging comes faster. So what are the natural solutions for aging prevention? Wear gloves if you drive a long way, limit going out if unnecessary, or moisturizing and exfoliating your hands regularly with natural remedies, etc. You may do some simple and easy works at your home every day such as dipping or resting your hands on warm water for 10 minutes, and then rub some natural oils or natural lotions to get amazing results.
See more: Positive and side effects of sunlight
32. Add Fat
When you grow older, your hands will be thin and the veins appear more clearly. The reason is that you lack of eslatin and collagen. In order to restore your hand good looking appearance, you should restore your volume or fat on them. Your hands will look inelegant if your hands look thin. Along with the daily hand care, you should enhance volume of the hands to make them look more attractive.
Related article: How To Make Your Hands Look Younger Naturally: 7 Powerful Tips
To get more tips and tricks about health, you can visit to our main Beauty page. After reading my writing of top 32 tips on how to get younger looking hands overnight and naturally, I hope that you already learned helpful secrets to make your hands prettier. All of them are natural and safe so you will not get any risks or problems to your hands. If you have any question, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 13 Health Benefits Of Jujube Fruit For The Body Proper Function
- 26 Brazilian Beauty Secrets Revealed For Women Worldwide
- Top 13 homemade hand cream recipes – easy & effective
- 17 Typical Sassafras Tea Benefits For The Health In Common
- Top 12 Benefits Of Hydrogen Peroxide And Its Uses
- Baby weight loss – how to lose baby weigh with beyond baby
- How to get perfect skin naturally and fast in just a week: 9 tips
- 32 Tips On How To Get Younger Looking Hands Overnight Naturally