This article will help you know whether your skin is sensitive or not and a list of some best moisturizers for sensitive skin and moisturizers for sensitive skin are widely believed to use.
I. What Is Sensitive Skin?
Healthy skin will automatically balance and protect the body against external influences and regulates the moisture on the skin. The process of balancing is done in the horny layer of skin, or stratum corneum, created from cells and lipids. This lipids is as ‘the enormous bricks' for cells, provide the stability and permeability, adjust the fluid, remain the elasticity and firmness to the skin.
However, its effectiveness depends on the activity of the enzyme, and this activity is often weakened in sensitive skin. As a result, the protective barrier of the skin become damaged, making the process between epidermal water loss (TEWL) Occurs too much and allows the penetration of external substances. This can be even clearer in sensitive skin, not only exposed to those factors such as UV rays, pollution and chemicals, but the sensitive skin is also a place which epidermis only 0.2mm thick, compared to the average thickness is 0.1 mm elsewhere.
The symptoms of sensitive skin may refer to:
- Skin peeling, redness, rash, swelling, crusting and grainy
- Accompanied by the feeling of itchy, hot, stretch and suffer from irritation.
These symptoms can appear in both areas which have similar characteristics and these symptoms are especially similar to the symptoms when the skin moisture deficiency.
The symptoms of dehydrated skin are shown as small skin creases dryness, occurs when the supply of body moisture is not enough anymore. This was caused by the decline in the number of channels moisturizer, known as the Aquaporins- blend helps transport water in and out of the cells in the epidermis deep down. They can be reactivated by elements such as glucose-glycol.
Dry skin can be shown from the rough skin to skin cracking or redness, and it was caused by the decrease in skin surface lipids – that create natural barriers and natural moisturizing factors (NMFS) such as Urea and Lactate with the effect is to reduce the loss of moisture of the skin. Once this balance gets hurt, the skin's moisture is lost through the skin.
Both of these conditions are causing the skin to become sensitive to the sensitive pathogens
Both of these conditions are a factor causing the skin to become sensitive.
II. Some Important Tips For Taking Care Of Sensitive Skin
If you have a sensitive skin, you should note the following tips:
1. Wash Your Face Properly
For sensitive skin, you should only wash your face twice a day to keep the pores on the skin surface is always clean and dry. Select the type of cleanser suited to your skin, massage the skin with sufficient hand force, and avoid excessive force to remove makeup clean or dust. Finally gently pat skin dry and apply moisturizer for sensitive skin right after that to achieve the highest efficiency.
Washing the facial skin is always important for all of use, so do not neglect!
2. Avoid Touching Your Face
An act harmful to sensitive skin that we often ignore is the habit of touching the face. Due to the hand's flexible body parts should be pretty much bacteria and with a sensitive skin then you frequently put your hand on the face will cause your skin to be irritation.
3. Healthy Diet
You should often make additions to the body by green vegetables, fruits, grains …so that your body will become healthy and can eliminate toxins. These nutrients, vitamins, fatty acids, zinc and antioxidants found in green vegetables, fruits will help the skin smooth and healthy. You should also give up the habit of powder sugar snacks, not to eat too many sweets, fat, spicy, stimulants such as wine, beer.
III. How To Choose The Best Moisturizers For Sensitive Skin
One of the most important steps in the process of skin care is to use the best moisturizers for sensitive skin, acne-prone, the choice of moisturizer for sensitive skin with best efficiency becomes more and more difficult.
Moisturizers help prevent your skin against dehydrated, keeping your skin soft, balancing the moisture and protecting your skin from the effects of the environment. For acne prone sensitive skin you should choose the best moisturizers for sensitive skin which contains soothing ingredients such as Chamomile or Aloe and avoid products containing alpha hydroxy acids and aromatic creams for skin allergy restrictions.
Here are some tips that help you choose the best moisturizers for sensitive skin:
1. Check The Component
Some ingredients like lanolins, parabens and fragrances can cause bad effects on sensitive skin. You need to find the kind of natural ingredients, such as jojoba, Spanish conversation, purified water, soy.
2. Skip The Perfumed Products
If your skin is sensitive, do not use the perfumed products, especially perfumes in winter. If you are familiar with the use of perfume, let’s spray it on your clothes or your hair first, rather than directly on the skin.
3. Check The Moisture Of The Skin
Despite buying a moisturizer specifically for sensitive skin, you should check to make sure it will not cause any side effects to your skin. Sensitive skin may react by many different components. When buying a moisturizer for sensitive skin, try it on a small area of skin and leave for 24 hours. If after 24 hours, the skin is still normal, we can be sure that the lotion is safe for the skin. If your skin is rash, we should start looking for another moisturizer for sensitive skin. In this case, moisturizers for sensitive skin may be useful for you.
There are many reasons that you should use the best moisturizers for sensitive skin or moisturizers for sensitive skin if you can. Moisturizing the skin is the first step to make your skin healthy. The facial moisturizer enhanced activity on the top layer of your skin. The top layer of skin is made up of fats, oils and skin cells help the skin retain moisture.
IV. Some Moisturizers For Sensitive Skin:
Apply moisturizer helps your skin certain humidity and avoid peeling skin, especially in cold weather. Today, there are many moisturizers with sunscreen built components to help you protect your skin completely. Here is a combination of some best moisturizers for sensitive skin and moisturizers for sensitive skin are widely believed to use:
1. Dr. Spiller Lacteal Rinazell Active Substance Cream
Uses of the Active Substance Lactead Rinazell lotion Cream:
- A recovery cream rich in nutrients capable of regeneration, wound healing, prevention and blurring the dark pigment color
- These recovery creams are used for skin lesions due to many causes such as lesions by ultraviolet, which helps reduce does IPL (laser materials help reduce), ultrasonic peeling.
- Enhance the capability of absorbing oxygen to the cells, solving the problems of the skin quickly and gently.
- The peptisde chain lactice has a similar structure to the skin's natural structure to support the process of self-healing of the body.
- Strengthen resistance and reduce the possibility of irritation.
- For all types of skin which have the problem of the lack of humidity, pigment, due to injury, irritation
- Promote the function of the cells through active lactic in the process of reducing lactoprotein.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer
This product has a light texture and oil-free suitable for using in the summer. Used for both acne and sensitive skin. It is because of the lightweight structure that when you use this product, it feels like don't rub anything at all. After a period of time using this product, it will make your skin toned, soft and healthy. This is actually one of the most commonly used and effective moisturizers for sensitive skin that many people love and make use on a regular basis.
3. Clarins Bright Plus HP Protective Day Lotion SPF 20
This product really helps you to make your skin brighter, the capability of moisturizing that this product provides is also very high evaluation. It makes you feel comfortable when applying lotion. The advantage of this product is that users appreciated about the blurring defects, brown spots. The texture of this lightweight moisturizing product will make you feel like you have not used any moisturizer at all. This is one of the best moisturizers for sensitive skin that people should not look down but consider trying as soon as possible to achieve amazing results as desired.
4. Sakura Botanical Sensitive Moisturizer
Sakura Botanical Sensitive Moisturizer is one of the best moisturizers for sensitive skin. It has more than 98% of ingredients from natural extracts with these uses:
- Soothe and restore skin, reduce skin blush status.
- Enhancing skin protection from environmental elements.
- Moisturize skin smooth and bright
- Soothes the skin inflammation exposed.
- Provide vitamins C and E help fight free radicals and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Protect the skin against oxidative skin stretch and polishing.
- Medium Moisturizer can treat the skin both safely and effectively.
- Restoration of damaged skin, thinning due to slip, detergent, cosmetics abuse.Resolving skin condition dependent substances such as steroids, hydroquinone.
5. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
Murad Moisturizing Cream with oil-free formula, ultralight helps to shrink pores and refine the skin. Seaweed extracts and Queen of Meadow absorbed by the skin helps cleanse pores and reduced sensitivity. Retinol stimulates skin regeneration cycle healthy while Arnica soothes irritation. 92% of users experienced reduced acne in 3 days.
The use of moisturizing cream Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion:
- Non-oil moisturizer not causes clogged pores.
- Miniature hole pores and pure skin
- Soothing redness and irritation
- Others components and uses
- Soy seeds Powder helps skin elasticity and youth
- Extract from honey helps skin and health
After this article, i hope that you will find Vkool.com is a reliable source for you to learn how to take care of your sensitive skin and also many other topics and solutions for life issues. One more thing that you should do right now is to spend time reading the How To Take Care Of Sensitive Skin Naturally At Home article. This is actually a great collection of tips that can help you treat your sensitive skin without damaging it. The tips and tricks suggested in this article are 100% based on nature so that people should not concern anything about the effectiveness and the safety of them. One more thing, making use of these tips, you will not need the support of any medical cream that can harm to your skin. In fact, you will never face any harmful side effect when making use of these tips and tricks. In summary, if you want to take care of your sensitive skin well, do not skip this recommended article as well as the article I am giving you for good!
The writing today is a gathering of the best moisturizers for sensitive skin that will work well for any case of sensitive skin without leading to any side effect. If you are among people who really care about your skin and also want to help other people around you, read this list carefully ad share it with anyone you want to make use together. One more thing, if you have any question to ask about the content of this writing, just feel free to leave the questions you have in the comment section below. I promise that I will answer all of them as soon as possible.
Related articles on skin topic with solutions for skin issues and how to take care of skin the right way:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Treatment For Scalds – Top Best Home Remedies
- 12 Health Benefits Of Black Gram For Skin And Internal Health
- Drills & exercises to improve balance and stability
- Surgery-Free Remedy For Bow Legs review – Elena Johnson’s ebook
- Feast your fat away review – does Nate Miyaki’s program work?
- How to make cocktails for a party in summer
- Best natural hair restoration for women: 10 effective solutions
- 10 natural home remedies for tanned skin