Soy milk that is made from grinding, soaking as well as boiling soy beans with the water, is one very nutritious drink. Especially, soy is naturally rich in proteins, fiber, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. These nutrients offer energy and maintain the body functioning at its maximum level. Besides, soy milk has a lot of benefits for skin. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 11 benefits of soy milk for skin and health. The writing collected a list soy milk benefits from reliable sources. Keep reading this article to learn more these top 11 benefits of soy milk!
Benefits Of Soy Milk: 11 Advantages For Skin And Health That Amaze You
1. Hydrates The Skin
Soy milk is a nutritious and common dairy alternatives.
One of the best benefits of soy milk is to hydrate the skin. Research shown testimony that drinking of soy milk maintains skin hydrated. Moisturizers that contain soy milk extracts make your skin supple and soft to touch and keep your skin moisturized for one long time. Also, it fights the prominent aging sign; dryness of your skin with ease since it makes moisture in order to seep into your skin, not leaving your skin looking parched, flaky or patchy in texture.
2. Anti-Aging Agent
Generally, soy milk is necessary to raise collagen levels in your body. After females hit menopause, it has been noted that collagen, a protein which is naturally produced in your epidermis, is decreased in terms of production. Since collagen is responsible for leaving the skin firm and keeping the skin’s elasticity, females dwell into supplementing and complementing the deficient production levels of naturally produced collagen through the creams. You can make at home collagen moisturizers and creams. Simply, you could dab one cotton ball into the soy milk and next apply it on your face skin. Allow it on for around 15 minutes and rinse off the milk by using cool water. This will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and fights roughness and dullness that skin encounters at the stage of life.
3. Efficient Exfoliator
You can rest assured as you have soy milk by the side, considering that the dead skin cells will be rinsed out. You can formulate a face mask containing sugar, soy milk and olive oil. The sugar granules will act the way in routing out impurities and dirt, and assist you in removing dead skin cells, thus renewing skin cells. You can use cream that contains soy milk extracts. For best results, you can mix sugar and olive oil in the cream and later scrub the concoction. After allowing it on for 2-3 minutes, wash off the skin with cool water. Your skin will be brighter and clearer than before.
4. Protects Your Skin Against UV Damage
Protecting your skin against UV damage is one of the top benefits of soy milk for skin. Topical application of creams and moisturizers that has soy milk extracts may repress the risks of the epidermis or developing cancer of your skin, induced specifically by the UV radiations. In addition, it can decrease inflammation and stop damage caused to your skin through UV.
5. Curbs The Occurrence Of Acne
Some studies have shown that there is an interrelation of acne and milk. Consuming dairy products may induce acne. Dairy products can aggravate instigate breakouts and skin conditions as well. Thus, it is recommended that a substitute for the dairy products be consumed. Especially, soy milk may be consumed instead of cows milk. It contains substitutes of milk slike cottage cheese, ice creams, tetra packs and flavored milk cans.
Learn more: 5 Natural Homemade Recipes For Acne Scars
6. Improve Lipid Profile
One of the best benefits of soy milk for health is to improve lipid profile. Unalike dairy milk, which is rich in cholesterol as well as saturated fat, the soy milk fat is regularly unsaturated with nothing cholesterol. Especially, the polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids present in soy can prevent the transport of cholesterol into the blood stream. Regular intake of soy may significantly reduce you low density lipoproteins (LDL) and blood concentrations of triglyceride and increase the high density lipoproteins (HDL) level. This combined effect leaves soy milk an ideal beverage if you have a family history of the coronary heart diseases or have high cholesterol.
7. Strengthen Blood Vessel Integrity
One of the most effective benefits of soy milk is to boost blood vessel integrity. The omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids and the powerful phyto-antioxidants as well in soy may effectively protect the blood vessels from hemorrhage and lesions. These compounds fix to your blood vessel lining and protect your lining cells from cholesterol deposits and free radical attacks. The binding of the nutrients also enhance the flexibility and fluidity of the blood vessels thus they are much more elastic to blood pressure changes.
8. PromoteWeight Loss
One of the top benefits of soy milk is to help in weight loss. Cow’s milk contains about 12 grams of sugar a cup as opposed to only seven grams in the soy milk. This is why one cup of whole soy milk contains only 80 calories that is equal to skim milk. Plus, the monounsaturated fatty acid of soy milk can prevent the intestinal absorption of fat that is another great benefit for weight loss. Consuming soy milk also offers you an extra dose of the fiber, maintaining your feeling fuller for the longer time.
9. Prevent Prostate Cancer
Surprisingly, preventing prostate cancer is also one of the top benefits of soy milk for health.
Soy milk is a high source of phytoestrogen, one unique plant hormone which can prevent the production of testosterone in males. Reduced testosterone levels may significantly stop the prostate cancer risk. Studies have indicated that men who have one soy-rich diet are less seemly to develop prostate cancer or prostate hypertrophy.
Learn more: Best Foods To Inhibit Prostate Cancer Naturally
10. Prevent Postmenopausal Syndromes
Preventing postmenopausal syndromes is also one of the well known benefits of soy milk. During menopause, a female’s natural production of estrogen reduces to a minimum. This sudden reduction of estrogen makes a number of health troubles for postmenopausal women. The postmenopausal women contain higher risks of diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Also, they are more vulnerable to mood swings, insomnia, depression as well as other psychological disorders. Moreover, the phytoestrogen of soy is also an effective estrogen replacement. Daily intake of soy is one great way to inhibit and reduce these postmenopausal syndromes.
11. Prevent Osteoporosis
Generally, osteoporosis is another hormone and age related disease. The phytoestrogen of soy can assist accelerate calcium absorption by the body and inhibit the loss of bone mass. In order to gain maximum benefit, ensure to buy the soy milk which is fortified with extra vitamin D and calcium.
Learn more: 10 Natural Solutions For Osteoporosis Pain
- Boost immune function: soybean has much plant protein, so it has been considered as “the plant meat”. As the human body misses protein, it will result in loss of, fatigue, immunity and other symptoms. Eating soybean may not only supplement protein, but may also avoid the increasing of cholesterol caused by taking meat.
- Strengthen human organs and tissues: soybean lecithin may promote the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins, and boost the organs and tissues in human body. Plus, it can also reduce the level of cholesterol in your body, prevent and cure coronary atherosclerosis as well as improve the metabolism of lipid.
- Improve intelligence: soybean has a plenty number of soybean lecithin that is one of the vital components of the brain. Having more soybeans can help inhibit Alzheimer’s disease. Furthermore, the phytosterols found in soybean lecithin may also increase the vigor and function of nerve cells.
- Improve energy: the protein of soybean can raise the inhibitory and excitement function of the cerebral cortex, thereby improving the learning and working efficiency. In addition, it can also help to reduce the gloomy and depressed mood.
- Prevent oxidation: especially, the soybean saponins contain an antioxidant effect, which may remove the free radicals in the human body. Moreover, it can prevent the growth of tumor cells, as well as boost the immune function of your body.
- Prevent deafness: the supplementation of iron may expand capillaries, ensure blood supply in your ear and soften red blood cells, so it can effectively inhibit hearing loss. Soybean has much more zinc and iron than other food. Therefore, it plays a vital role in the deafness prevention for elderly people.
Related articles on soy milk:
To get more information related to health, skin, hair benefits of many kinds of foods, fruits, etc, go to our main Home Nutrition page. After studying the writing of top 11 benefits of soy milk: for skin and health, hope that this article will help you learn more benefits of soy milk. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other benefits of soy milk to us.