As soon as the bustle and hustle of wedding day solves, newlyweds begin seeking honeymoon destinations. Honeymoons are meant to be relaxing, restful, memorable and matchless. Every couple wants their honeymoon day to be a memorable one. It can be quite one daunting task seeking affordable honeymoon destinations as you want the honeymoon to be completely the best plus you have already used quite a bit of the savings on your wedding, along with setting up one new place. Not everybody has a limitless budget as it comes to the honeymoon, but that should not keep you from having one fabulous time. So whether, you’re seeking cheap honeymoon destinations or desire the absolute best honeymoon places with money not being a concern, these 24 best honeymoon destinations, which are collected by Vkool.com from reliable sources, will assist you to kick-start the marriage for sure.
24 Best Honeymoon Destinations In The World You Should Know
1. Bora Bora In French Polynesia
Honeymoons are occasionally celebrated in destinations considered romantic or exotic. Bora Bora in French Polynesia is considered as one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. It was voted as the 1st option by honeymooners in 2015. Particularly, the settlements range from small lodgings, resorts to guesthouses. The gateway to heaven will provide you access to tropical islands with fascinating lagoons, endless shorelines, immense waterfalls, both black and rocky backcountry and white sand beaches accompanying the clearest waters you have ever seen. If you cannot get enough of the beaches and want to rest in one of the world’s most hushed and breathtaking places, Bora Bora is one of the best places to go. Several of the other activities you may enjoy on this island include:
- Scuba diving
- 4 wheel drives
- Helicopter rides to the neighboring islands where you may take one tour of the well-known black pearl farms
Learn more: 22 Most Famous French Ideas & Their Names
2. Bali, Indonesia
Bali is known as “Isle of the Gods”, along with once you notice its mesmerizing temples with the vivid lifestyle and breathtaking mountain backdrops, you will know why. If you want to absolutely forget the worries of the daily life and unwind Bali is a great place to go. Additionally, Bali is an amalgam of art, culture, tradition as well as nature’s scenic views. Several of the other activities you can do here:
- Dolphin watching
- Visit its bamboo chocolate factory
- Trip to the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, along its unforgettable sunset view
3. Sonoma County, California
Sonoma County is also one of the best honeymoon destinations to go. If you’re looking for honeymoon places in U.S. and desire one where you may just elope as well as forget about everything excluding each other, this place is a great choice for you. The place is well-known for the unconventional fun-loving reputation. Especially, the county’s valleys, rivers, mountains, world-famous vineyards, oceans plus its redwoods give the most diverse scenery you’ll ever see in a place. Luscious food variety, unrivaled natural beauty and world-renowned wines make Sonoma become one of the greatest honeymoon places in U.S. You may select to stay at one of its cozy farmhouse inns. Nearly all the barns are irregularly chic. Some of these inns offer you exclusive tours of these wineries that cannot be open to the public, ensure to check for those as booking for your hotel. Some of the other attractions in this place include:
- Redwood Armstrong
- Bike rides to its wineries with wine tasting
- Farmer’s market
- Hot air balloon festival
- Sonoma coast view, together with enjoying the view you may indulge in activities like paragliding
- Grape stomping festival
- Harvest fair
4. Venice, Italy
Looking for the best honeymoon destinations, Venice is a great place for you. The city’s beauty, breathtaking cityscape, lagoon, unique architecture, cultural heritage and flowing music make it become one of the best honeymoon destinations around the world. Simply, there is no other area like Venice, with the numerous churches and Gondola tours as well. Venice may seem a bit overcrowded or daunting at first, yet its magnificent buildings, bridges, ceaseless moving canvases and water will cover you in the magic in no time. There’re a lot of comfortable chic hotels spread all over this city, and you can discover accommodation to appropriate any budget. Several of the must visit places in Venice are:
- Doge’s Palace
- Piazza San Marco
- Torre dell’Orologio
- Rialto Bridge with the famous market, the Grand Canal itself, the Bridge of Sighs as well as the abundant churches are also popular.
- The Campanile
- Gallerie dell’Accademia, Palazzo Grassi , Puntana della Dogana, The Peggy Guggenheim Collection and Museo Correr.
- The Venice Carnival
- Venice’s Museo Storico Navale (or Naval Museum).
Learn more: 12 Best Easy Italian Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
5. Paris, France
Not surprisingly, Paris is one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Parisian history plus fragrances is alike with romance. It’s the French cuisine, their culture, the architecture and art of the city which makes this so special. Here are some interesting places you must visit:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Seine River
- Au Bon Accueil
- Le Violon d’Ingres
- Brasserie de l’Isle Saint-Lou
- Louvre Museum with treasures from Greeks, Etruscans, Egyptians, Middle Eastern, Romans, as well as great Islamic cultures on public showing, it’s a must visit.
- Picasso, Musee d’orsay, Delacroix, Raphael, Monet, and Rodin in museums in this place.
6. Orkney, Scotland
Orkney is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
- Do not forget to visit the ancient eerie ring of stones – Neolithic Ring of Brodgar. Its mystery still stays unsolved, but these stones sure are one sight to see.
- Orkney’s natural scenic beauty has not been industrialized. This seems preserved in time. It’s a place to visit if you desire to be warm to nature together with away from daily monotony.
- You may have a taste of culture and art of the place because you’ll see live bands playing in its backdrop of lots pubs.
7. Harbor Islands, Bahamas
General speaking, Bahamas is really heaven for honeymooners and these islands contain a wide variety of offerings in order to go well with whatever you’re looking for. Especially, the pink sand beaches may be your excellent romantic getaways or you may party all night in a nightclub or casino in this place. Harbor Islands have been rewarded as perfect get away by some celebrities such as Mick Jaggers, Ellie MacPherson, and Bill Gates as well so there have to be something special about those people for sure! This place is one of the best honeymoon destinations because of pink sand beaches. The resorts there propose everything from fine romantic dining, couple massages, private beaches, infinity pools and much more.
- Several of the resorts will propose you the private patio with the cottages, perfect for evening catching or lounging some early morning sun.
- If you want to totally unwind, you’ll find several of the best spas around the world in the area with topical massages and treatments.
- You can book one private cabana for private canoodling and cocktails.
- You may take bike rides around to discover the Island.
- The island also proposes a remarkable nightlife with several of the world’s largest casinos.
8. Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town is also one of the best honeymoons destinations because it’s practically the only spot in the world offering scenic beaches, wild landscapes, cosmopolitan buzz, exotic safaris and access to several of the world’s finest wines.
- Go the nearby cape of Cape Agulhas and Good Hope.
- Visit the Boulders beach
- Cape Town is the destination to go if you enjoy personalized dining, spa treatments as well as the exclusivity of private reserves.
9. Santorini, Greece
General speaking, Santorini is romantic and mystique and it’s impossible not be charmed by the pristine whitewashed villas and the small island’s striking sunsets as well. The most popular resort on this volcanic island being Mystique Resort, it’s a complex of eighteen villas and suites located on the Island. Some of the other things, which you can do in Santorini, include:
- Take one scooter ride to one of the black and red sand beaches.
- Go on one romantic cruise
- Go the unexplored ancient sites like the ‘Minoan Pompeii’
- Go for wine tasting at its local wineries
- Go for hiking
10. Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Generally, Dubai is also considered as one of the best honeymoon destinations. You can eat, shop, enjoy the inimitable buzz of cosmopolitan. Dubai boosts several of the world’s biggest malls and tallest buildings.
- You could go for desert safari or take camel rides.
- You could enjoy fresh fruits, champagne, and snacks when you watch the sunset in the crest of dunes.
11. Marrakesh, Morocco
Marrakesh is also one of the best honeymoon destinations for you to choose. Musicians and designers have been flying off to the Marrakesh for decades in order to find inspiration. Marrakesh will indeed be a memorable cultural experience. You can:
- Visit the Fantasia show in which you may see folklore and also enjoy live Moroccan music with belly dancing, jugglers and the flying carpet.
- Visit Djemaa el-Fna, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Koutoubia Mosque, with the 77m high minaret.
- Visit the Atlas Mountains.
- Don’t forget to go Essaouria, the old town.
12. Sri Lanka
Looking for the best honeymoon destination, Sri Lanka is also one of the top choices for you. It is also perfect for those who do not like crowds and desire to enjoy each other’s company in peace and serenity. This island is fairly small within some days you can enjoy mellow rainforests, villages, beaches and many atmospheric temples as well as shrines. Some of the spots to visit include:
- Yala National Park in which you can enjoy this Sri Lanka’s wildlife.
- Adam’s Peak, it’s widely trusted this is the place in which Adam descended on Earth.
- The Tooth & Kelaniya Temple
Maldives will greet you with crystal clear water, white sand beaches, atolls as well as its secluded resorts make this place one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Maldives has been a popular option for honeymooners for decades, yet its hotel resorts and villas are made in such one way that you’ll at no point feel the privacy is being intruded upon. Nearly all the resorts have the private beaches and you’ll have the private see facing wooden decks. Several of the other high-lights in Maldives:
- Underwater nightclub
- Coral nursery
- Exotic spas for couple relaxation
- Snorkel tours, including one nighttime tour where you may watch corals catching plankton as well as see its micro marine life glow in the
- There’re also abundant other water activities for the adventure lovers.
14. Cappadocia, Turkey
Typically, Turkey’s beauty, architecture, culture, as well as the blend of modernity are really mesmerizing. The place has become one of the best honeymoon destinations to go! Here you can:
- Use hot air balloon rides in order to get one bird’s eye view of this city.
- Take horse rides to discover magical valleys as well as rock formation.
- Take one day tour of Istanbul in order to see several of the world’s finest architectural sites and museums as well.
- Enjoy the traditional Turkish hammams.
- The traditional bazaars are one must visit for traditional Turkish lamps and jewelry.
15. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Not surprisingly, Galapagos Islands of Ecuador is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. This is the site to go if you are not just looking for candle light dinners and relaxation. These islands are home to several of plants and animals found nowhere else around the world. You can find many honeymoon packages for Galapagos. You can:
- Visit its giant tortoise reserve.
- You can visit Island hoping on the yachts in order to explore neighboring islands.
- Do not forget to go scuba diving in this place as it’s one of the 7 underwater wonders in the world.
Myanmar still stands one of the most authentic, untouched and intact places around the world. There’s a lot to do in the place.
- Go on the pilgrimage tours of Bagan
- Go trekking on the Kalaw mountains
- There’re biking tours available too particularly if you desire to catch the sunset over the vestige at Mandalay
- There’re also hot air balloon trips as well as luxury river cruises for sightseeing over the Bagan plains.
17. Phuket, Thailand
Phuket is also one of best honeymoon destinations in the world as you get white-sand beaches, emerald colored water, numerous water activities plus much more. There are also many close-by islands which you may explore such as the James Bond Island, Koh Tao and many more. This place also has one happening night-life as well as very cheap shopping.
18. St. Lucia
Generally, this is another place for adventure loving spouses. The Caribbean paradise proposes slightly various beaches than most places. It is a good option for those seeking secluded as well as luxurious romantic getaways.
- Your hotel room may come with private pool, outdoor garden shower, Jacuzzi and hammocks in order to soak in the sun inside the privacy of the hotel room.
19. English Countryside
This is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Some of the spots you can visit:
- Visit Windsor castle
- Visit the elite premises of Eton
- Visit Downtown Abbey and Highclere Castle
- Visit the Cliveden House
20. Milan, Italy
Milan is also perfect for people who are fashion-forward, contain a taste for culture and food and appreciate opera. Particularly, the cosmopolitan is always one buzz with something /the other happening. Milan also houses several of the finest fashion brands; hence the fashion scene is never dull there, certainly both on the streets and on the catwalks as well.
- The accommodation choices range from the upscale hotels to holiday suites and apartments.
- Go to the La Scala famous opera
- Recent developments have introduced bunches of shops, restaurants, cultural and social centers so it’s impossible to not discover something happening in this city.
21. Ibiza, Spain
Seeking the best honeymoon destinations in the world, you should choose Ibiza. There is so much in order to explore in Ibiza. Several of the attractions include:
- Rolling chic farmhouses and orchids for a couple who want to relax in this Italian country.
- Lush forests with the secret trails
- You may also stay on these palm-fringed beaches and together with the sun enjoy its spa experience.
- You may also take a half an hour boat ride to the Formentera Islands with several of the most natural, untouched beaches with turquoise waters.
The largely uninhibited country will captivate you with the ever changing scenery. This country contains everything from the grassy highlands to the low landscapes, soaring geysers to the towering waterfalls to the blue lagoon hot springs! It’s nature’s wonderland along a lot to propose. Some other thing Iceland offers are:
- Visit Snaefellsjökull National Park
- Close by you may see two massive secluded waterfalls and lava formations.
- Blue Lagoon is also another must pit stop in which you can out of plus dip in the various pools as well as hot springs with the sweetheart.
23. Quebec City, Canada
General speaking, Quebec City is one of the best honeymoon destinations to go. The city will enrich you as well as your sweetheart with joy and happiness. The old part of this city is so beautifully retained to this day. There are a lot you may do here.
- You can go visit its old city, and certainly your hotel will arrange for one professional photographer who may take portraits and then convert them into one album.
- Ride Old Québec’s Funicular.
- Visit the Musée de la Civilisation or Musée Du Fort.
- Take in its city’s stunning skyline from the aboard a ferry.
24. Tulum, Mexico
No doubt, Tulum is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. The place has a lot to offer that you’ll be sure to thank us! The ancient Mayan village is one tropical paradise with one history as well as an eccentric twist in one good way. There’re a number of very inexpensive hotels; you may choose between see jungle view or facing hotels. Additionally, the white sand beaches with many water activities plus the white sands are also another bonus. Some other things you can do here:
- Discover its Cenotes Sac Actun caves and then steal the sweetheart away from these tourists. You may even go snorkeling in the caves.
- When you head southward from its main beach, there’s another beach that is sort of hidden. It is called ‘Playa Paraiso’ that means ‘piece of paradise’. A look at its clear blue waters and you’ll know it’s called that.
Some More Useful Tips For Honeymooners
- If you intend to travel abroad, ensure you examine the validity of the passport as well as other documents before time.
- Several countries have extra visa requirements like vaccinations or other documents; examine that prior to applying for a
- Also, examine which months are most acceptable to visit that country.
- It is also a good idea to adapt yourself with the etiquettes or custom of a country as you wouldn’t want to insult the locals.
- Finally, this is also one of the most intimate time as well as carefree you’ll ever get to spend with the spouse, make it as unforgettable as possible.
To get more information related to marriage problems, go to our main Marriage & Relationships page. After studying the writing of top 24 best honeymoon destinations in the world, hope that this article will help you learn more cheap and best honeymoon destinations. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Do you know any other best honeymoon destinations? Then share your experience with us.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to seduce a mature woman – 6 tips
- Tao of badass PDF book review – is Joshua’s book useful?
- 14 Dumb Things Of What Not To Do After A Break Up
- Top 15 Biological Benefits Of Kiss On The Lips
- 30 day crash course review – does Kathe Perez’s guide work?
- Get your man start listening to what you want with whats he really thinking
- Escape the friend zone PDF ebook review – is the book useful?
- Secret survey program review – does Michael’s guidebook work?