Pimple is terrible for several different reasons, but when it comes with pain, it can turn to be even worse. A blind pimple can cause you to force more pain than any other pimples as it is deep in your skin, and closer to your nerves. Having plenty of sleep, keeping proper hygiene, and following a healthy diet and exercise plan can all give you a huge difference in clearing up the pimples fast and preventing pimples from forming if you do get them.
How To Get Rid Of A Blind Pimple On Chin Fast – Best Home Treatments:
Similar to any other kind of pimples, this type is also triggered by overactive sebaceous glands under the skin which produce excessive oil that can finally cause clogged pores. However, blind pimple appears without the typical white head that any usual pimple has because it lies under your skin surface, as I mentioned above.
These pimples usually grow behind the ears, on the nose, and many other areas on the facial skin. They are normally red in color, vary in size, and contain no pus. It is common to get tempted to squeeze or poke a blind pimple, but once you do that, it would just increase the risks of skin infections. Thus, never squeeze or poke a blind pimple for good!
Some simple-to-implement natural remedies can also bring about great support in eliminating a blind pimple. You need to make sure to wash your affected facial skin area with clean water and pat it dry before trying to apply the home remedies I revealed in this article.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies and tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple on chin fast and naturally at home that are proven to work well and will not lead to any side effects.
Read more: essential oils that good for oily skin
1. Rubbing Alcohol:
This is the very first tip on how to get rid of a blind pimple fast and naturally at home that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
Rubbing alcohol contains powerful cooling, soothing, and disinfectant properties. It can aid effectively in removing dirt from unclog blocked pores and the skin surface. As a consequence, the blind pimple will be reduced in redness and size. To make use of this method, you just need to follow these steps:
- Soak in rubbing alcohol a cotton swab and gently dab the swab on your blind pimple.
- Let it stay about 30 minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash your affected area.
- Apply this tip many times throughout the day until the head of the pimple appears on the surface of the skin.
Note: You can also make use of alcohol-based cologne to instead of rubbing alcohol.
If after making use of this home remedy, you do not see any relief, then you can try one of the over-the-counter cleansers or creams that are available to deal with pimples. You can also consult your dermatologist or doctor for some advice.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar contains a tonic action that can help to promote blood circulation and also contains antiseptic properties that can help in preventing the bacterial growth that can trigger skin infections and an outbreak.
- To make use of this method, you just need to add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to one glass of lukewarm water and consume it before having every meal. This can aid in improving the blood circulation inside your body, which thereby preventing blind pimples from being formed.
- Soak one cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and use it to apply onto the blind pimple, and then let it stay for about 5 minutes. Do not allow it to stay for too long because the acidic property of apple cider vinegar can make your skin burned. Apply this tip 2 – 3 times throughout the day so that the pimple heads will come out quite fast.
This is also one of the best tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple fast and naturally that people should make use for good if they are among those who are dealing with this painful, hateful, and stubborn issue.
3. Epsom Salt:
Another useful natural treatment that can help in getting rid of a blind pimple is Epsom salt. Epsom salt is well-known to help in relieving pain and inflammation associated with the blind pimple issue. To make use of this method, you just need to:
- Mix in one-half cup of hot water 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt until the salt completely dissolved. Let the mixture cool at room temperature.
- Prepare one cotton ball, and then use lukewarm mixture to apply onto the blind pimples. Let it dry naturally.
- After the mixture is cool, use water to rinse it off.
- Repeat this 2 – 3 times on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 days until the pimple heads pop out naturally.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal to learn ways to achieve clear and smooth skin naturally at home.
4. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera contains powerful antibacterial properties and can help to prevent inflammation, swelling, and redness of the affected skin area. In addition, the healing properties of aloe vera will help the body rebuild damaged tissues.
- Cut the leaves from an aloe vera plant and open them. Extract the substance in form of gel and use it to apply onto your inflamed area.
- Let it stay for about twenty minutes before using lukewarm water to rinse your skin off.
- Apply this method 2 times on a daily basis for several days until you see the improvement.
Note: If you do not have aloe vera plant available at home, you can purchase the aloe vera gel sold in the market.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies and tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple on chin fast and naturally at home that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
5. Lemon Juice:
You can also make use of lemon juice to deal with blind pimples. Lemon juice contains high content of citric acid that can work effectively as an astringent to dry out the pimples. It can also work as a cleanser to help in removing dirt and bacteria and boosting the healing process.
- To make use of lemon juice, combine one tablespoon each of lemon juice and rose water. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture onto the pimple. Let it stay for about 30 minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash it off. Repeat this method 2 times on a daily basis for 2 – 3 days.
- Extract the juice from 1 – 2 lemons. Dip in the juice a gauze pad and use it to apply the inflamed area. Let it stay for twenty minutes and then use clean water to wash it off. Apply this method 2 – 3 times on a daily basis for 3 – 4 days to get noticeable results as desired.
This is actually one of the most effective and the best tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple fast and naturally at home that anyone who is dealing with this symptom need to try applying as soon as possible for good! This is really a wonderful way to treat this issue.
Milk is considered one of the best home remedies and tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple naturally within a short time and safely. Milk has alpha hydroxy acids, also called AHA that can help in unclogging pores by removing the outer layer of dirt, dead skin, the accumulated oil and dirt. In addition, AHA can “smoothen” your skin as well.
- To make use of this natural ingredient, you just need to soak a slice of bread in warm milk, and put that bread slice onto a cloth to create a poultice. Use that poultice to apply onto your blind pimples for about 5 minutes. Repeat the process 2 times every day until you see the desired improvement.
- You can also use a cotton ball to apply milk onto your blind pimples and let it stay for ten minutes. Then use lukewarm water to wash the area. Apply this tip 3 times on a daily basis until your pimple heads come out.
Honey contains antimicrobial as well as antiseptic properties that can be combined together to kill bacteria that can cause blind pimples and other pimple types. Further, honey can work effectively as a gentle yet deep cleanser so on pimple-prone skin types, scarring will not occur.
- To make use of honey, you just need to dip one cotton ball in pure honey and use it to generously apply onto the affected skin area. Let it stay for fifteen to twenty minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash it off. Apply this tip about 3 times per day to get perfect results.
- Alternatively, you can blend an apple into pulp. Mix 1 tbsp. of honey with 1 tbsp. of the mashed apple to create a thick paste. Use the paste to directly apply onto your affected area and let it stay for about ten minutes. Then use lukewarm water to wash your skin well. Apply this once every day to help you heal the blind pimples effectively.
Another tip on how to get rid of a blind pimple on chin fast and naturally I would like to introduce to you and my other readers in this entire article to learn and make use for good!
Some people find it very effective for them to use toothpaste to directly apply onto a blind pimple. Nevertheless, if your skin is sensitive, you should be careful because toothpaste contains chemical substances that can cause some skin irritations.
To deal with a blind pimple, you completely should use white toothpaste because it often has clove oil or mint that can help in reducing the size of your pimples and also in alleviating redness and soreness.
- To make use of this ingredient, you just need to take a small amount of white toothpaste and use it to apply onto your blind pimple before your bedtime. Let it stay overnight.
- The next morning, use lukewarm water to wash your face.
- Apply this tip on a daily basis until the blind pimple is faded or gone.
Note: Use should apply this tip during the day as well. You should allow the toothpaste to stay on the pimple for at least 1 – 2 hours.
9. Tea Tree Oil:
Another tip on how to get rid of a blind pimple fast and naturally at home within a short time I would like to introduce is that people should make use of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil contains powerful antibacterial properties that can help to kill the bacteria responsible for the blind pimple issue as well as to prevent further outbreaks. It can also help in soothing your skin and quickening the healing process for the issue.
Tea tree oil can also work as effective as a cleanser, penetrating deep into your skin and opening your clogged pores. It is also crucial for you to dilute tea tree oil before using it to apply onto your skin. Here is what you will need to do to make use of tea tree oil to deal with the blind pimple issue:
- Mix nine parts water with one part tea tree oil.
- Dip one cotton ball in that mixture, and use the mixture to apply directly onto your blind pimple. Let it stay for ten minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash the skin off.
- Use a light moisturizer to apply right onto your skin.
- Do this tip three times on a daily basis.
Note: If your skin is sensitive, instead of water, you can dilute the tea tree oil with aloe vera gel.
10. Warm Compress:
This is the last but extremely important and effective tip on how to get rid of a blind pimple fast and naturally at home that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
A warm compress can help to promote blood circulation, which will help to boost the healing process by bringing on the heads of the pimples. When a blind pimple’s head opens, the infectious fluid contained inside the head will come out and the healing will begin.
- To make use of this method, you just need to prepare a black tea bag (warm) as a compress. Black tea contains tannins that can help to relieve inflammation effectively.
- Alternatively, you can soak a clean cloth in hot water and press it gently against your blind pimple for about 5 minutes. Apply this tip 3 – 4 times on a daily basis until the pimples form heads.
Now, after introducing the entire collection of simple yet useful tips, techniques, and natural remedies that are good for anyone who is struggling with the blind pimple issue and want to learn how to get rid of a blind pimple on chin within a short time period, I also want to recommend you and my other readers to spend time reading another related writing that discusses about the similar issue and also want to help you deal with it aims, another gathering of tips on how to remove pimples at home fast without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications – the 31 Natural Home Remedies For Pimples article. This is also a writing that will help people deal with the pimple issue naturally so that people will be able to stop their own issue without having to worry anything about the possible side effects. These home remedies are proven 100% based on nature and very safe to use so even those who do not have any experience can also make use of them with ease. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read this recommended article and learn how they can apply the tips revealed in side to get back clear and smooth skin.
The article today reveals the full list of natural therapies, home remedies, and tips on how to get rid of a bind pimple fast and naturally that might be good for many readers of VKool.com and anyone who is also dealing with the blind pimple issue. Thus, people should learn and apply the treatment tips and techniques I revealed in this article right away to deal with this skin problem effectively, as well as getting your clear, smooth skin back within a short time period and without getting any unwanted side effect.
If you think that the tips on how to get rid of a blind pimple on chin fast and naturally that I introduced and combine in the writing today are useful and necessary for you to know to deal with your current blind pimple issue, and if you think these remedies will be also good for anyone else out there who are trying to deal with the blind pimple problem and want to be free from it without the need for any type of drug, pill, or medication, do not hesitate to share this list widely with anyone you want to make use together. Moreover, as an author of Vkool.com, I welcome all of my readers’ personal thoughts, valuation, and opinions about my articles and the content of them, so leave your comments and feedbacks in the form below!
Related articles about skin problems, including blind pimples, how to treat, and how to improve skin condition:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to overcome shyness and social anxiety – 9 tips
- Olive oil for lice treatment: top effective uses
- Best natural moisturizers for dry skin you must know!
- 14 best home remedies for acid reflux and heartburn
- Secrets to dog training review – does Dianel’s guide work?
- How to cure bronchitis naturally without antibiotics – 8 tips
- Top 7 Best Hair And Nail Vitamins That Work
- 10 natural home remedies for molluscum contagiosum in adults