You are like a lot of other men around the world who dream of growing a luscious and thick beard and getting a more masculine look. Handsome mustaches and burly beards may be the popular look, but unfortunately, it is difficult for men to grow facial hair fast. If you want to grow healthier, thicker facial hair faster, you should try a few of these techniques and tricks. In this article, VKool.com will show you 18 effective ways on how to grow facial hair fast naturally for men. The writing collected a list of safe and effective solutions for growing facial hair from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 18 solutions on how to grow facial hair in more detail!
How To Grow Facial Hair Fast Naturally For Men: 18 Effective Ways
1. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean
Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean. Click To Tweet.
- Rinse your face using warm water as well as a gentle facial cleanser about two times per day (in the morning and evening). A gentle cleanser is suggested over standard soap, as the standard soap may be too abrasive for your skin on the face as well as may cause irritation.
- You can try using a dandruff shampoo twice or thrice weekly in order to relieve the irritation.
- After rinsing your face, you should use one moisturizing facial lotion to maintain the skin hydrated as well as to prevent dead skin cells from clogging up and gathering your follicles.
2. Stimulate The Hair Follicles With Massage
How to grow facial hair with this way? A light massage over the face can encourage your hair follicles there to grow in thicker and faster.
- Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
3. Chill Out
Controlling stress can greatly increase the rate at which the facial hair grows.
- Both physical and mental stress can cripple the immune system, thus limiting your ability to help grow facial hair.
- Stress may be nearly impossible to alleviate completely, but you may take small steps in order to limit the stress amount in your life. Talk to others about great ways of reducing stress or try exercise or meditation as one means of releasing anxiety
4. Get Plenty Of Sleep
How to grow facial hair with this way? Proper rest is one key element in keeping all of the body’s functions, including the hair growth.
- Sleep is one period of time during which the body regenerates lost cells. Therefore, hair growth tends to rise during periods of sleep. In fact, if sleeping for less than 6 hours each night, the process of growing facial hair fast is all but impossible. In order to gain best results, you need to sleep for at least 8 hours nightly.
5. Exercise Regularly
How to grow facial hair with exercises? Regular exercise is also one key element of keeping bodily functions, including the hair growth. You should focus on aerobic exercise that improves blood circulation.
- As you see, good blood circulation will help you to keep a high metabolic rate. All of the nutrients you intake in that may help enhance hair growth will gain the hair follicles in the face much quicker if you have the good circulation sort promoted by aerobic exercise.
- You should take a brisk 30-minute walk daily after work, or you can go for a jog.
6. Stop Smoking
Stop smoking is also a great way on how to grow facial hair. Smoking weakens your body’s immune system, and certainly, with one weakened immune system, the body cannot be able to grow facial hair effectively
- Typically, nicotine decreases your body’s ability in order to absorb nutrients. And as a result, all nutrients needed for your hair growth may not reach the hair follicles well enough to act.
- Furthermore, nicotine constricts blood vessels that prevent the blood from going in which it needs to go.
7. Get Plenty Of Saturated Fat And Protein
Fat and protein are key players in boosting fast, healthy hair growth, consisting of facial hair growth. How to grow facial hair with this way?
- The hair itself is made partially of protein, and your healthy hair is coated in fats and oils. As a result, a fast-growing, healthy mustache or beard needs both fat and protein. In addition, fat and protein can increase testosterone, the other key player in boosting facial hair.
- Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
- Animal fat and eggs can be effective, as well, however limit your overall intake of the fats as they can cause the problems of circulatory if consumed in excess.
8. Skip The Sweets
Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
- As you know, natural sugars found in dairy and fruits are less harmful than sugars found in baked goods, candy and soda.
9. Build Up B-Complex Vitamins
How to grow facial hair this way? Vitamin B7, also known as biotin, is one of the best vitamins to taken when you try to grow facial hair. In addition, vitamins B3, B5 and B9 are very important.
- Generally, biotin is found in egg yolk and nuts. If you may not get biotin naturally, you may take one biotin supplement daily.
- Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
10. Maintain A Good Balance Of Vitamins A, C, And E
Surprisingly, all of these vitamins work together to promote the right conditions for growing facial hair.
- Vitamin A helps keep your sebum and follicles, and it may be found in broccoli, carrots, and leafy green vegetables.
- Vitamin E improves circulation and may be found in nuts, beans and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin C improves the immune system and may be found in citrus fruits, potatoes, tomatoes, green peppers as well as dark leafy green vegetables.
11. Try Eucalyptus
Using eucalyptus will help enhance hair growth, but you had better never apply directly eucalyptus oil to your skin. Instead, you should use facial skin care products having the plant as an ingredient or dilute it with some water. Here are detailed directions on how to grow facial hair with eucalyptus:
- Dilute eucalyptus oil by mixing water (four parts) with eucalyptus (one part). Then apply directly to your skin with the help of a cotton ball and allow sit. In the case, your skin becomes irritated; you had better wash it off and avoid using it in the future.
- Facial moisturizers and cleansers with eucalyptus are more highly suggested than oil.
12. Make A Mixture Of Mustard Leaves And Amla Oil
Here are step by step directions on how to grow facial hair with this combination:
- Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Other oils which help with your facial hair growth include grape seed and jojoba oil. These oils can be used directly to your skin without combining them with mustard leaves.
13. Try Lime Juice And Ground Cinnamon
All of these ingredients can be mixed into a thin paste which should be applied to the face two times every day to help enhance facial hair growth faster. Here are detailed directions on how to grow facial hair this mixture:
- Combine ground cinnamon (1 tablespoon (15 ml)) with vitamin-C-high lime juice (2 tablespoons (30 ml)). After that, apply this mixture to your face and wash it off after about 25 to 30 minutes.
- You should stop using it immediately if the problem of irritation occurs.
How to grow facial hair with minoxidil? What you need to do:
- Firstly, you buy a bottle of minoxidil. Keep the can upside-down and then press the nozzle in order to squeeze out few of the foam onto the fingers. Gently massage the foam into the face, focusing on parts in need of speedy hair facial growth.
- You had better usually only apply solution (1/2 capful of foam) two times every day. You should read all instructions on the label in order to avoid accidental overdose.
- Consult a doctor before trying to apply minoxidil to boost facial hair growth.
15. Coconut Oil
Another effective way on how to grow facial hair is using coconut oil. For the most beneficial results, what you need to do:
- Combine 10 parts of coconut oil with 1 part of rosemary oil.
- Later apply the mixture to your face with a cotton ball.
- Wash with cool water after around 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to do this way thrice per week for best results.
Here are detailed instructions on how to grow facial hair with this combination:
- Mix grinded cinnamon bark (one teaspoonful) with lemon juice (two teaspoonfuls).
- Afterwards, apply the mixture over your face and lastly wash with cold water after about 20 minutes.
- You had better use this remedy about two times per week for good results.
17. Coconut Oil And Rosemary Essential Oil
In order to use this remedy for growing facial hair, you can do as follows:
- Make 1 part of rosemary oil and 10 parts of virgin coconut oil.
- Next wipe gently using a clean pad or cotton ball in the mixture and then apply it on your skin.
- Allow the mixture for around 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing the skin using fresh water.
- No need to rinse your face using soap exclude rosemary essential oil irritates the skin.
- It is suggested to apply this mixture to your skin up to two times a day.
18. Lemon Juice And Cinnamon Powder
Here are step by step instructions on how to grow facial hair with cinnamon powder and lemon juice:
- Mix natural juice or lemon juice (two tablespoons) and cinnamon powder (one teaspoon) in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- Mix the solution thoroughly with one spoon before using a thin layer on your face.
- Allow the mixture for around 25 to 30 minutes before washing your skin with cold water and rinse with mild detergent solution in order to remove sugar lemon juice.
- Then pat your skin dry with the help of a clean towel and finally apply your regular moisturizer to maintain the skin from dryness.
- It is suggested to repeat this treatment two times per day as no irritation occurs.
Related articles on facial hair:
To get more information related to effective way for health problems, go to our main How To page. After studying the writing of 18 effective ways on how to grow facial hair fast naturally for men, hope that this article will help you find out the best solution to grow facial hair fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any way. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other ways for facial hair growth to us.