Gangrene is a relatively common skin condition which mainly and usually occurs on feet, legs, fingers, toes, hands…This disease is relatively concerning and dangerous as it can lead to cancers, or it is the sign of some possible killer diseases.
Read more: foods that might cause cancer
How To Treat Gangrene At Home – Best Natural Treatments:
Gangrene is a disease which occurs when the body tissue dies. It is usually caused by the blood supply loss due to an underlying injury, disease, and/or an infection. Toes, fingers, and limbs are most often infected areas, but this condition can also occur inside our body, damaging the muscles and organs. There are several gangrene types, and all of them need to be treated immediately by medical attention.
Symptoms Of The Disease:
– Advanced cases of gangrene (including signs of septic shock):
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid heart rate
- Low blood pressure
– Internal tissue gangrene:
- A feeling of being unwell and a fever
- Swollen and painful tissues of the infected organs
– Skin gangrene:
- A foul-smelling discharge leaking from an open sore
- Severe numbness and pain
- Blue, purple, then black discoloration of the skin
Risk Factors Of The Disease:
Developing gangrene is often resulted from a long standing underlying disease that harms the blood vessels; for example, AIDS-associated infections, diabetes, and other bacterial infections (gas and wet gangrene develop fast and can be fatal) or past physical injuries, or atherosclerosis (dry gangrene. This type develops slowly).
Today, in this article, I will introduce some of the best tips on how to treat gangrene at home that are very useful for stopping this disease fast and naturally. The home remedies for gangrene are:
This is the first out of the most efficient tips on how to treat gangrene at home that I want to reveal in this entire writing.
Butcher’s broom is a herb that has been considered one of the best home remedies for gangrene pain. According to the notes of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, butcher’s broom has been useful in dealing with several diseases, such as varicose veins, lymphedema, hemorrhoids, constipation, leg cramps, inflammation, and circulatory problems. This herb is famous for its ability to boost the blood circulation, cure carpal tunnel syndrome, and relieve inflammation, obesity, Meniere’s disease, and thrombophlebitis.
- Tofu, isolated soy protein (ISP) – soy flour, soy protein powder, soy milk
- All soy, unless sprouted or fermented
- Only soy sprouts and tempeh and miso (fermented soy) are acceptable – you can opt for these products in any health food store.
- Just use canned beans and legumes on occasion (as this product is poor in nutritional value); buy from health food stores
- Cook them in a crock-pot for 8 to 12 hours
- Rinse the beans every 12 hours
- Soak beans (not lentils) for 48 to 72 hours before processing them
- Consume beans and legumes with limited quantities – not high in carbohydrates and complete protein sources
- Peanuts – and any food that contains peanuts
- Shellfish: clams, crabs, lobster, shrimp
- Pork: pork roast and chops, most bacon, ham
- Meats, poultry (turkey, chicken), game meats (lamb, buffalo, venison), ostrich, grass fed (not grain fed) real beef.
- Fish – with caution due to the possible mercury contamination. The best choices are tilapia, haddock, sardines, croaker, wild Pacific salmon, summer flounder
- Eggs – just organic eggs, not scrambled (2 to 3 times for one week)
- Seeds – just eat raw seeds: flax, sesame, pumpkin, sunflower
- Nuts – just eat raw nuts: pecans, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews (but in limited quantities)
In fact, this is also one of the best tips on how to treat gangrene at home that people should make use for good!
Vegetable juices have been proven beneficial for human health, as well as aiding effectively and noticeably in the healing process for several diseases. However, there are actually something in the use of vegetable juices for those who are suffering and struggling with gangrene.
- Milk, especially skim (get calcium from supplements or green vegetables; get vitamin D from sun exposure or supplements)
- Diet drinks, colas, tea, coffee, store-bought fruit juices
- Distilled or softened water
- Tap water
- Green tea (very limited amounts because the high fluoride content of green tea can cause problems)
- Freshly processed vegetable juice (ALL types of fruit juice need to be avoided!)
In brief, making use of garlic is one of the most effective tips on how to treat gangrene that people should never look down and should apply for good!
- Amount needed: ideally, one quart for every 50 pounds in the total of your weight
- Lime and lemon juices should be added intermittently for more taste
- Avoid drinking chilled or iced water, just at room temperature (as they can shut down your digestive system)
- Well water is generally fine
- Spring water or filtered
Another out of the best tips on how to treat gangrene that I want to introduce in this entire article is that people should consume more healthy fats – one of the top amazingly beneficial nutrients out there.
- ALL vegetable seed oils should be avoided when you suffer from the gangrene condition as they contain LESS omega-6 fatty acids, with the only exception of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil to add to the salad dishes (for stir-frying or cooking with the use of grape seed oil)
Have More DHA, EPA, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- Organic flax seeds (not flax oil) – it will be best for you to opt for ground up, mixed with vegetables or salads
- High quality fish oil – best is the form of capsules (standard size 120 mg of DHA and180 mg of EPA)
- Cod liver oil – especially late fall months, early spring, and during the winter.
Similar to vegetable juices that were mentioned above, of course green veggies are among the best food materials in the world, and the abundant daily intake of veggies will actually effectively contribute to boosting the overall health and the immune system. However, there are still something about how to eat vegetable properly in order to support the healing process for gangrene that the patients need to know and remember carefully.
- Chewing gum (this can waste the digestive enzymes with artificial sweeteners and unhealthy sources of sugar)
- Lower other consumption of grains: rice (white, short grain, and brown), amaranth, teff, quinoa, oats, kamut, spelt, millet,
- Most grains – especially wheat (including semolina and durham flour), barley, rye
- Corn: chips, popcorn (corn is not a vegetable but one type of grain; any food that contains corn in top 5 ingredients)
- Red or white beets, potatoes – high in sugar
- Carrots and underground veggies, especially beet roots are very rich in sugar)
- Head lettuce and iceberg: poor nutritional value
- Onions, parsley, peppers, tomatoes
- Cauliflower, brussel sprouts, zucchini, escarole
- Chinese cabbage, cucumbers, celery, fennel, bok choy
- Green and red lettuce leaf, endive, romaine lettuce
- Dandelion greens, broccoli, green and red cabbage, collard greens, mustard greens
- Kale, Swiss chard, kohlrabi, spinach
In brief: The greener, the better.
This is actually one of the best tips on how to treat gangrene that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want my readers to make use for good!
This is the last but very important out of the best tips on how to treat gangrene at home those I want to reveal in the entire writing today and want my readers to learn and make use for good!
It might surprise people that eating fruits is sometimes unhealthy. Fruits are always on top of the recommended food list for boosting health, but for those people who are struggling with the gangrene condition, fruits are actually the killers.
- ALL fruit juices – bottled and fresh
- Lime, blueberry, raspberry, lemon, cranberry, and strawberry – OK, in moderation
- Banana, grapefruit, orange, (white and red) to be avoided (contaminated with mold, high in sugar)
- Melons, including watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe – high in sugar
- Sweet fruit (dried and fresh), including grape (green and red), apricot, pineapple, date, fig, plum, raisin – high in sugar
Now, after introducing an entire gathering of easy to apply yet very useful home remedies and tips on how to treat gangrene at home, I also want to suggest my readers giving another related article one chance to become useful for you as the home remedies it introduced can help to reduce the influences of inflammation – one of the trigger factor leading to the gangrene issue. In fact, the List Of 19 Best Foods That Help To Reduce Inflammation article reveals many effective ways to fight against and beat off inflammation, thereby helping to prevent and reduce the risk of developing gangrene as well. In fact, the home remedies recommended in this entire article are very safe and simple to use, as well as proven 100% based on nature, so people should learn and make use of them to combat and stop the influence and the spread of inflammation which can lead to gangrene fast without concerning about getting any harmful side effect.
The full gathering of tips on how to treat gangrene at home that I published on VKool.com is very easy to apply and safe for users so that my dear readers and even other people who are suffering from this condition should learn and make use of these remedies right away to overcome their current condition. In fact, these remedies will definitely not cause any side effect so readers should feel secure about this issue! One more thing, these remedies are all cheap and affordable so that anyone, even the poor ones or the beginners, can make use of them without concerning anything, including the cost issue.
If you think that the tips on how to treat gangrene at home that I introduced in this full article are exactly what you and other gangrene sufferers you know, or if you think that it is not good for you to make use of this bible alone, feel free to share it with widely and make use together with anyone you want. Moreover, as an author, I always welcome my readers’ individual thoughts and opinion, so remember to leave your feedbacks and comments below!
Related articles about skin related problems, inflammation, how to treat, and how to prevent them from occurring: