The nose is one of the most important parts of the body which are very susceptible to be influenced from dry weather and the coldness of the winter. Dry nose is one of the typical impacts that cause respiratory problems and emerging diseases, such as rhinitis and sinusitis.
Top 13 Natural Home Remedies For Dry Nose Inside You Should Know
Dry nose can make you feel unconfident and even do not want to communicate with people around because of the hateful symptoms and feelings it brings about.
The treatment for dry nose is very important to be implemented in time in order to make you feel more comfortable in cold weather.
Preventing and handling this health issue timely and quickly will help you have a better health this winter. Let's explore how to handle dry nose simply with the following effective home remedies.
Recommended reading: Conversation Confidence
Dry weather may make your nose dry as well as cause blockage in it. Therefore, it is very necessary to maintain the humidity in the room in which you spend most of your time. Both vaporizers and humidifiers are applied to add more dampness to the space around you and reduce side effect like aggravating the dryness condition in your nose. If you do not have humidifiers, you can put a basin filled with water for the same purpose because it will help a lot in making moisture fill your space. You should apply this method every day until the dry nose condition is removed completely.
2. Inhale Steam
Another of home remedies for dry nose is to apply steam treatment. Steam may moisten the mucous membranes effectively. As it is hot and can even penetrate into your dry skin, which, in turn, opens up your pores, thus secreting your nasal mucous.
- You simply boil 3 cups of plain water.
- After the water boils, you pour this to the lavatory and allow your face to face to it.
- Now, you try to inhale the steam escaping from this lavatory for 7 to 10 minutes. You have to use a towel to cover your head to make this treatment more effective.
- You should remember to avoid touching the lavatory because it may be very hot and make your skin get a burn.
- Another choice for you is to mix warm water with some drops of mint oil and inhale the steam from this mixture.
- You should apply either of two home remedies for dry nose with steam treatment regularly and you will get rid of dry nose completely.
3. Petroleum Jelly
Thanks to the moisturizing property in it, petroleum jelly becomes one of the effective home remedies for dry nose. Petroleum jam owns diverse uses, which will aid you in treating several skin conditions in many enchanted ways. In addition, petroleum jam contributes to healing a dry nose quickly and completely.
- You just use a Q-tip to put a bit of petroleum jelly to your dry nose.
- You should apply this remedy 3 or 4 times daily until you feel more comfortable with your nose.
Glycerin will also work as a natural emollient and can protect you from a dry nose. It will provide you with a quick relief from pain caused due to sores and dryness inside your nose.
You simply drop a bit of glycerin directly inside your nose and then lie back for a while. This will effectively relieve dry nose if you apply it on a regular basis.
5. Mustard Oil
Mustard oil is a greasy oil and may be applied effectively to get rid of dry nose. You just pour a little mustard oil (about 2 or 3 drops) in your nostril and then inhale slowly to help it move inside. This mustard oil will assist you in fighting against cold which is one of the common reasons making your nose get dry as well as maintaining the moisture of your nose. You should repeat this solution for 1 week before the bedtime or whenever you go somewhere outside.