Acne and pimples are two of the most annoying and prevalent skin curses of our life. Most of us have been in such situation where an ugly red spots has appeared the day before a crucial event or date. So, how to get rid of acne fast overnight?
The answer is to try the following simple at-home remedies to fight off those pesky zits – made by VKool.com!
How To Get Rid Of Acne Fast – 8 At-Home Tips To Remove Acne Overnight
Apple cider vinegar is the powerhouse of antibacterial agents. When it comes to acne treatment, apple cider vinegar can kill of the bacteria that might be causing all the trouble in the first place. By using apple cider vinegar, the pH level of your skin will be balanced, making it more difficult for the bacteria to thrive. This also helps you dry out the excess oil.
- Mix the unfiltered apple cider vinegar with fresh water with the ratio of 1:3.
- Wash the face with this mixture and pat dry
- Repeat this routine a few times per day but washing your face thoroughly after each time
- Make sure that you moisturize afterwards to prevent your skin from getting dry
Honey is rather sticky while cinnamon is quite spicy, and it seems like both of these things are what you want to avoid letting them close to your own skin. Surprisingly, whilst it might sound strange, honey and cinnamon make a killer combo regarding acne treatment. Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of cinnamon so it could help stop the development of bacteria. In case it does, the honey is a natural anti-biotic which can help wipe the little buggers out.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and paper towels.
- After rinsing your face with water and patting it dry, you apply the mask to your face and wait for 15 minutes or so.
- Rinse off completely before patting your face dry.
- Make sure you have some paper towels at on hand
Aloe vera, among many natural remedies on how to get rid of acne, is a triple threat. Not only can it cool your skin down, giving you a great feeling, but it also reduces the redness and inflammation of pimples and also eliminates the oiliness from your own skin.
Recommend reading: home remedies for stretch marks
This is considered as the easiest available remedies for acne you can take advantage of. Honey, aside from its delicious taste, is a great natural anti-biotic which makes it perfect for healing and decreasing pimples. Also, it stickiness can help remove excessive dirt and impurities from your own skin. You could utilize honey by making a simple natural mask.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the golden elixir with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Apply the mixture onto your face
- It might get messy, but let the mixture set for about 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
Garlic has many benefits for both health and beauty. Actually, it can fight acne thanks to its high level of antioxidants. Also, garlic also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral properties which are beneficial for the acne treatment. You can make use of garlic for your acne remedy in two ways:
- First: use it as a preventative measure – add more garlic to your diet to purify your blood, thereby helping stop future break outs.
- Second: take one clove of garlic which hare peeled and rub it on your affected skin are for a few times per day. If you skin is rather sensitive, you had better crush the garlic and mix it with a small amount of water.
Check out: how to get rid of forehead lines fast
Egg whites are an affordable and easy way to help decrease bumps , zits as well as acne scars. The reason behind this is that egg whites are chock full of vitamins and proteins which both defeat acne, and rebuild the skin cells. They also soak up excess oil, meaning less excess sebum. Make sure that you use a proper moisturizer after that to prevent your skin from dry out.
- Take 2-3 egg whites which are separated from yolks and whisk them until they are frothy
- Cover your face with that mixture, wait for 20 minutes or so before washing it off with warm water
- Pay it dry with a soft cloth
- Apply the moisturizer afterwards
Learn more: banish my bumps
Papaya is a necessary ingredient in many beauty products available in the market recent days. Plain raw papaya is the natural acne treatment which can remove dead skin cells as well as excess lipids from the surface of the human skin, thereby making it smooth and soft.
- Papaya also includes an enzyme named papain, which can reduce inflammation and prevent the pus from building.
- Just simply mash up the flesh of the papaya to get a consistent solution
- Apply the solution onto your skin
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse your skin off with warm water.
- If your skin is dry, you should apply a moisturizer onto your skin.
Steam could be useful in treating acne as it can open up your pores, preventing them from being clogged. Steam could also moisturize and detoxify your skin naturally. Thus, when it comes to tips on how to get rid of acne fast at home; do not overlook the benefit of steam. However, remember to moisturize your skin with your moisturizer to prevent it from getting dry.
Above are 8 of the most useful but easiest skin care tips on how to get rid of acne fast overnight at home. Which ones have you ever tried? Share your ideas with us by leaving words below this post. We will answer all soon.