Spots, pimples, zits or acne, whatever you call it – mar the beauty of your face and could give you sleepless nights. We, both men and women, all want a crystal clear skin without these pesky skin lesions as well as blemishes. Pimples are really a troublemaker, particularly if you have a concert or an interview coming up. Pimples could be painful, in some cases. You even keep thinking about your skin condition and fail to focus on other tasks.
Before you consider other medical treatments, you first should learn how to get rid of spots on face skin fast at home with the help of natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Take a look from VKool.com!
How To Get Rid Of Spots Fast – 7 Tips To Remove Zits On Face Skin At Home
Cleaning need to be done daily without failure before hitting the hay or else your skin cannot breathe. By using calamine lotion, your skin will improve and you also get a quick relief from pimples.
- Clean up your whole face or simply just the affected facial skin with the assistance of an astringent.
- Apply calamine lotion over your affected skin area
- In the next morning, you wash the face with lukewarm water
Check out: how to get rid of genital warts with ease
It is shown that honey does a great job in eliminating pimples.
- In order to make use of honey for treating spots, you had better apply a small amount of honey over your own face.
- Let it dry on its own for about 30 minutes or so
- Wash it off with normal water
- That way, you can say goodbye to pimples thanks to the magical effect of honey.
They are not just for squeezing over pasta, vodka sodas or chicken anymore. They are also good for acne treatment. Apply the lemon juice onto your face skin using a cotton ball to the affected area before hitting the hay. The next morning, you wash the face as usual. Thanks to the citric-acid properties of the fruit, it can help calm the inflammation.
Read more: face masks for oily skin
Ice can give your acne an instantly relief.
- Just take one ice cube and wrap it up in the clean and soft piece of cloth
- Apply it over the affected skin area and wait for several minutes
- Take the aluminum foil and then fold the ice cubes into it but makes sure that the ice does not get out from the foil.
- Put the foil packed ice cubes in the Ziploc bag
- Do not let air trapped in the zip log pouch
- Then, apply it directly on your zits to get quick relief along with soothing effect
Due to the liquid extracted from those basil leaves, using this plant can help you cure acne naturally. Among many natural tips on how to get rid of spots, this might be the most appreciated.
- Take several basil leaves and then dip them in the warm water for about 20 minutes
- Before hitting the hay, you cleanse the face thoroughly and apply the liquid onto your face using one cotton ball
- Wait till the next morning to rinse it off with tepid water
That way, you will amazingly see the difference on your face that your skin is lighter and cleaner.
Check out: tips to get healthy skin
It is said that the acidity along with vitamin C content in the oranges could make it a great remedy for acnes.
- Wash the hands before letting them touch your skin, followed by face washing. Use warm water as it can help dilute the pores
- Rub the orange peel on your affected skin area
- Make use of separate peels for the each pimple, otherwise, there will be a chance for infection of bacteria
- Dip one cotton ball into the orange juice, apply it onto your face skin
- Change that cotton ball whilst treating zits in order to prevent bacteria from spreading
- Wash the face with the cold water, constricting the pores and preventing from clogging of pores
Read more: benefits of orange juice
There are many benefits of papaya, and one of them is to remove acne spots. Indeed, when it comes to natural remedies on how to get rid of spots on face, papaya can help remove the dead skin cells as well as extra oil layer from your skin. Containing an enzyme named Papain, papaya could reduce the inflammation and redness and prevent from building up.
- Rinse your own face with lukewarm water to open the pores and pat dry
- Mash the papaya into a consistent solution so it could be applied to your skin easily.
- Apply it onto your face and wait for 15 minutes or so before rinsing it off
- If your own skin gets dry after rinsing, apply the moisturizer to hydrate it
Recommend reading: how to cure pimples
You might have heard one or some of the tips on how to get rid of spots before. Maybe, it was from your grandparents, or your teacher, consistency is the key to success. Once you follow a proper skin care regimen, you should be consistent with it. Make it a normal part of your daily routine both morning and night.
If you have any comment about this “How to” topic, share your thoughts with us by dropping words below the post. We will feedback soon.