A lot of women worldwide do not know how to care for their eyelashes properly. In our daily life, it is usually a neglected routine. However, this should not happen at all! Nice eyelashes will be able to brighten your face instantly, and you really should care about them every day. By following these simple yet useful tips on how to grow eyelashes fast and naturally, you will be on the way to get beautiful lashes naturally.
How To Grow Eyelashes Longer & Thicker Naturally – Ways To Take Care Of Them
Long lashes show the beauty and charm of a woman, but not everyone knows how to make their eyelashes long and thick. Eyelashes need to be taken care every day, and people should also consume vitamin supplements that are necessary for the eyelashes to become naturally long and thick.
1. Take Off Your Makeup
This first tip on how to grow eyelashes fast I want to introduce in this article is that you should take off your makeup when you come back home after a long day.
However, I know many people forget this sometimes because they feel really tired after a hard day. They think that it will be ok if they just forget once. This is totally not true! Remember to take off your makeup before going to sleep to avoid skin damage and to prevent your eyelashes from being “broken” due to the mascara. In fact, you leave your mascara overnight, your eyelashes can fall out prematurely – a big setback if you arelooking forgetting full and long lashes. I personally think this is most important tip on how to grow eyelashes naturally
2. Brush Eyelashes Out
You should take a clean mascara wand and run it through the eyelashes a few times in the morning. Remember to choose a clean want just to brush them out to separate the follicles and make your lashes line look fuller. This way will disentangle your lashes, makingthem look healthier as when you comb to beautify your hair. In fact, brushing the eyelashes will add a bit of natural flair to them. By doing this, you will even not need to use mascara!
3. Condition Eyelashes What will you do whenever you want to beautify your eyelashes? You should condition it! Eyelashes are actually the same as any other kind of body hair, so that to nourish them, you just need to useyour fingers ora clean mascara wand to smooth some petroleum jelly over the lashes. This will work as a perfect conditioner, making youreyelashes look fullerthemselves and even grow longer. This is one of the simplest tips on how to grow eyelashes naturally you should make use of. 4. Do Not Rub Your Eyes This is a very simple yet important tip to remember. You should know that when you rub your eyes too roughly, it will pull on your eyelashes’ roots, making them fall out intentionally. They will not just start jumping out, but you might come away with 2 or 3 lashes on the fingers whenever you rub them hard. If your eyes are itchy, you should gently pat or massage the needed area.
5. Avoid Fake Eyelashes
Nowadays, fake eyelashes are considered a perfect makeup tool. Pop a pair of fake eyelashes on, and will actuallynot need to do anything else to your eye makeup. Nevertheless, the eyelashes glue which is used to stick the fake ones on can hurt your real lashes by sticking them together or pulling on them when you get the fake ones off at the end of the day.You do need to avoid using this tool as regularly as you can to protect your eyes and grow the lashes.
6. Be Careful With That Curler If you use the eyelash curler regularly, you should be careful! When you put on your mascara, you should be very careful not to squeeze it very hard. If you feel a tugging sensation on your lashes’ roots, stop doing it immediately! As handy as these beauty tools might be, they can just pull out your lashes as easily as they can curl them. 7. Take A Break You always need to relax your whole body and also all the parts of it, including your eyes. That is because your eyes and the eyelashes also need a break after working hard for a long time. You should sometimes take a break, lie down on a coach or your bed, temporarily stopblinking, and close your eyes. By doing this, your eyes will not feel tired and your lashes will have chance to grow faster. You should also wash it with lukewarm water to stimulate its growing process.
8. Use Almond Oil
This is also one of the best tips on how to grow eyelashes that I want to show you.Almond oil is very rich in vitamin E that will help to foster your eyelashes best. To grow your lashes within the shortest time, you should apply almond oil onto your eyelashes every night and leave it overnight. After waking up in the morning, you can wash your face morning as normal.
9. Use Mascara In Moderation To Brush The Eyelashes Brushing your eyelashes regularly with soft mascara every day can stimulate the growth of them, helping to distribute natural oils along the length of the eyelashes. You should not brush your eyelashes for too long because it can harm the lashes, making them fall out intentionally. You should keep this healthy habit: brushing your eyelashes regularly to get them curly and longer naturally. This is also one of the best tips on how to grow eyelashes fast that you should not skip! 10. Use Olive Oil Olive oil can help grow eyelashes and stimulate their development naturally and fast.
Use a clean mascara want to brush a small amount of olive oil on your eyelashes before going to bed. Wash off in the morning to get your lashes thicker and longer. You should apply this tip frequently in 2 months to see the difference. In order to use it most effectively, you should add some lemon peels into the olive oil. Leave this mixture for about a week before using.
11. Use Vaseline
Applying Vaseline on your eyelashes is also a familiar method of so many young people in today's world. Just by doing this in a daily basis (or at least 3 times / week), you will quickly find it is only surprised that your lashes become thicker, longer, but the skin around your eyelids will also become so smooth as baby skin. Before going to bed, you should use a clean mascara want to apply Vaseline on your eyelashes and wash it with warm water next morning. The humidity increases will stimulate the hair follicles, lengthening your lashes fast.
12. Essential Vitamins
Vitamins are known as a panacea to stimulate hair growth as well as the development of eyelashes fast and healthily. Therefore, to have long and beautiful eyelashes as your desire, you should consume more vitamins B, E, and D by adding the foods which are rich in these nutrients into your daily diet. These vitamins can be found in green vegetables, fruits, rice, green beans, and so on.
13. Coconut Oil
This is the last tip on how to grow eyelashes naturally and fast that I want to introduce in this article! In fact, coconut oil contains a high amount of vitamin E và fatty acids which help to moisturize the eyelashes, and it is also anti-bacterial. Therefore,coconut oil can help to stimulate the growth of eyelashes, making them longer and thicker.
Use a cotton swab and brush coconut oil from feet to the tips of your eyelashes, for both upper and lower rows. Coconut oil provides nutrients to nourish lashes. It should be done every night before going to sleep, and you can rinse it off with warm water in the next morning. You should do this 2 times a week to get desirable result.
This is the list of 13 tips on how to grow eyelashes naturally and fast that I combined after reading a lot of trusted sources and documents. All of the knowledge I provide readers who are visiting VKool.com in this article is proven by science, so people should not worry about it.
If you think that my tips on how to grow eyelashesarticle will be useful for other people out there, feel free to do this! I will welcome all of your comments and feedbacks, so leave them below to let me see!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 23 fresh & canned green beans recipes – extremely healthy!
- Top easy and good dessert recipes for sweet parties
- How to treat enlarged prostate naturally at home: 5 tips
- 15 Home remedies for ulcerative colitis pain
- 15 home remedies to lose belly fat fast and naturally at home
- How to keep the respiratory system healthy – 23 proven tips
- List of healthy foods to lower triglycerides levels in your body
- 12 Natural hand care tips at home