When your skin is exposed to the sun, it can lead to an increased production of skin cells which are called “melanocytes” – responsible for increasing melanin in the skin, thus making some of your skin cells darker. These dark skin patches are called liver spots, sun spots, dark spots, age spots, and brown spots.
How To Remove Brown Spots On Face Naturally – Best Home Treatments:
Brown spots appear on exposed skin areas such as the hands, shoulders, chest, neck, back, and face in general. Some of the main causes of brown spots are sun exposure, aging, and genetics. Factors like weak liver functioning, vitamin deficiencies, pregnancy, and stress may also contribute to this health issue.
The spots usually do not cause any serious harm or thread, but people do not like them as they are “unattractive” at all. To make the brown spots lighter, you can try a few simple yet useful natural home treatments.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies and tips on how to remove brown spots naturally on face that are proven work well and will not lead to any side effects. Hope that these natural remedies will help to clear your brown spots. If not, you can always seek medical advice. The tips to deal with brown spots include:
This is the very first tip on how to remove brown spots on face naturally that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
The onion juice’s acidic nature and its bleaching property can help to fade or even clear your hateful and stubborn brown spots on face. In addition to onion juice, you can also make use of the juice taken from fresh garlic.
- To make use of onion juice to deal with the brown spots issue, you just need to mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of onion juice and use the mixture to directly apply onto your affected skin area. Let it stay for about fifteen minutes before using clean water to wash your skin off thoroughly so that you will be able to completely get rid of the strong and hateful smell of onion juice. Apply this tip 1 or 2 times every day to achieve the best results as desired.
- Alternatively, you just need to slice up some onions and rub these onion slices onto your affected skin area 2 – 3 times on a daily basis.
You will need to have patience when using this home remedies. The brown spots will not disappear after just one or two short week applying any natural method, so you need to follow the remedy for several weeks to notice positive results.
Thanks to the mild bleaching properties, yogurt can be used as a safe and simple to apply method that can help in keeping your skin look glowing and lightening brown spots naturally.
- To make use of yogurt to deal with the brown spots on skin, you just need to use it to make a natural pack for skin by mixing 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt. Use the pack to directly apply onto the spots and let it stay within about half an hour before using cold water to rinse it off. Then apply a moisturizer onto your skin. Repeat this natural treatment tip for about 2 – 3 times every week.
- Alternatively, you just need to directly apply some plain yogurt onto the brown spots. Allow it to dry gradually and naturally for about twenty minutes before using cold water to rinse it off your skin. To achieve fast and positive results, before going to bed, you should use yogurt to apply directly onto the affected area and allow it to stay on overnight.
Don’t think that yogurt is just tasty as when it comes to treating brown spots, yogurt is the best, so try it out!
This is also one of the most effective tips on how to remove brown spots naturally on face that people should learn and make use right today!
Another tip on how to remove brown spots naturally is the use of papaya. Certain alpha hydroxy acids and enzymes contained in papaya can aid in exfoliating your skin and reducing acnes, skin blemishes, age spots, and other skin issues. It will also bring about a brighter and cleaner look to your skin. To make use of this natural ingredient, you just need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated papaya and use it to apply directly onto your brown spots.
- Allow it to stay for about twenty minutes before using lukewarm water to wash the area.
- Apply this tip 2 times per day until you see your brown spots faded away.
Note: As someone may have an allergy to papaya, it is advisable that before following this remedy, patients should do a 24-hour patch test.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Brown spots, An Brown spots Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
Horseradish is a wonderful herbal remedy that can help to remove freckles and age spots, as well as making your skin spotless, thanks to the skin lightening properties contained in this herb. There are 2 most common ways to make use of horseradish to deal with the brown spots issue:
- The first option is to mix a grated 4-inch piece of horseradish and mix it with 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and let the combination to stay for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, strain the mix well. Apply this combination with a cotton ball onto the brown spots on your face. Apply this treatment tip 3 times on a daily basis for at least 1 month.
- Alternatively, you can make a paste with horseradish and use it to apply directly onto the affected skin area. Allow it to stay for about fifteen to twenty minutes before using water to wash it off. Apply this tip about 2 – 3 times per week.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies and tips on how to remove brown spots naturally and fast on face that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
Sandalwood is a powerful antiseptic and anti-aging agent that can help in reducing hyperpigmentation and getting rid of brown spots and age spots.
- First, you can prepare a mixture of about 3 drops of sandalwood oil with 1 tablespoon of almond oil or olive oil to massage directly onto your affected skin area on a daily basis before bedtime and allow it to stay overnight.
- Another choice for you is to add in 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder with 1 the contents of 2 vitamin E capsules, teaspoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of orange juice. Mix these ingredients well and then use it to directly apply onto your facial skin. Allow it to stay for about 30 minutes before using cool water to wash it off. Apply this treatment tip 2 – 3 times per week until you see improvement.
- Alternatively, people can mix 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and glycerin, 2 teaspoons of rose water, and 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder together to make a homemade pack. Use the pack to apply directly onto the brown spots and let it dry on its own. Then, wash it off using cold water. Apply this treatment tip 2 – 3 times per week until your brown spots faded or cleared.
In fact, using sandalwood is on top of the best tips on how to remove brown spots on face naturally with ease!
Using aloe vera is considered one of the best tips on how to remove brown spots on face naturally within a short time and safely. Aloe vera contains powerful healing properties and can aid in regenerating our skin as well. Therefore, it is really great and necessary for the process of eliminating brown spots, especially those due to excess sun exposure. There are 2 ways for sufferers to make use of aloe vera to deal with the brown spots problem:
- First, you just need to apply fresh aloe juice purchased from health food stores or supermarket onto your affected skin area.
- Use fresh aloe vera gel to gently rub over the brown spots. Allow it to stay within about half an hour before using cold water to wash the area. Apply this treatment tip 2 times per day on a daily basis for about one month or until you see the brown spots on your face completely cleared.
Apple cider vinegar is a useful natural remedy for several skin issues, including brown spots and age spots. It will help dry out and fade your spots away quickly.
- To make use of apple cider vinegar to deal with the brown spots issue, you just need to mix a few tablespoons of orange juice with ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Use the solution to apply directly onto the affected area on your facial skin and allow it to completely dry on its own before using clean water to wash it off. Apply this treatment tip 1 – 2 times per day for 4 – 5 weeks.
- Alternatively, in an equal amount of water, dilute some apple cider vinegar. You can also add some honey to get rid of dead skin cells. Use the solution to apply directly onto your brown spots and allow it to stay for about 3 – 5 minutes, and then wash it off. Apply this treatment tip once every day for a few days or until you see the results as desired. You can also apply apple cider vinegar straightly, but it might sting.
Actually, this is also among the best and most effective tips on how to remove brown spots naturally on face that I want to reveal in this entire article and people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Another tip on how to remove brown spots naturally on face I want to reveal in this entire article is the use of castor oil. Castor oil contains powerful healing properties and people can use it to get rid of age spots or brown spots effectively. Besides castor oil, you can use almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, or vitamin E oil to get rid of brown spots fast. Here are some simple steps you will need to follow if you want to make use of castor oil to eliminate brown spots:
- Apply castor oil with a cotton ball directly onto your affected area.
- Massage your skin with castor oil gently for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to stay for about 2 – 3 hours and then use clean water to wash it off.
- Apply this one time in the morning and another time before bedtime at night for making the brown spots faded away and making the skin tone even.
Another tip on how to remove brown spots on face naturally within a short time I would like to introduce is that people should make use of buttermilk.
Buttermilk has lactic acid that can help in exfoliating your skin to eliminate brown spots and blemishes without making your skin dried.
- To make use of buttermilk to deal with the brown spots issue, you just need to mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice and 4 teaspoons of buttermilk together and use the combination to directly apply onto the affected skin area.
- Alternatively, you can simply use a cotton ball to apply buttermilk directly right onto your brown spots. Allow it to stay for about 5 minutes before using clean water to wash the area off. If you have acnes or oily skin, you should add a few drops of lemon juice to the buttermilk.
Apply either of the 2 home remedies above 1 – 2 times on a daily basis until you achieve good results and improvement as desired.
This is the last but extremely important and effective tip on how to remove brown spots naturally on face that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
Lemon juice contains powerful bleaching properties that can help in getting rid of brown spots. In addition, it can help to maintain clear, soft, healthy, and beautiful skin. There are 2 most common ways you can make use with lemon juice to deal with the brown spots issue:
- First, you just need to mix a sufficient amount of sugar in lemon juice to create a paste and use it to scrub onto your facial skin, especially onto your skin areas with brown spots. Finally, after five to ten minutes, rinse it off with clean water. Apply this treatment tip a few times on a weekly basis. For better result, you should also add a few drops of pure olive oil into the paste as olive oil can help to eliminate dead skin cells and give your skin a brighter look.
- Alternatively, people just need to use fresh lemon juice to directly apply onto the affected skin area. Allow it to stay for half an hour before using cold water to rinse it off. Apply this treatment tip 2 times per day on a daily basis for about 2 months for achieving positive results as desired. If your skin is belongs to the sensitive type, dilute the lemon juice with honey, rose water, or simply clean water.
Now, after introducing the entire collection of easy to implement yet very effective home treatments, natural therapies, and tips on how to remove brown spots naturally on face, I also want to introduce to you and my other readers another related article with the similar topic – slowing down the aging signs on skin – the 31 Natural Tips On How To Remove Freckles At Home article. This is also a writing that aims to give people a gathering of tips on how to remove freckles on face fast and naturally, helping sufferers deal with the freckles issue with 100% naturally without the need for the use of any type of pills, drugs, or medications. These home remedies are proven good for skin and would be completely safe to use as they will not cause harmful unwanted side effects. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read this recommended article and learn how they can apply the tips revealed inside without worrying about their effectiveness and safety.
The article today reveals the full list of natural therapies, home remedies, and treatment tips that are good for several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also struggling with the brown spots issue and want to learn how to remove brown spots on face fast and naturally. Thus, people should learn the home remedies and treatment tips I revealed in the article above and make use of them right away to deal with this skin issue efficiently, as well as getting your soft, smooth skin back within a short time period and without meeting any unwanted side effects.
If you think that the tips on how to remove brown spots on face fast and naturally that I introduced and combined in the article today are useful for your own current brown spots issue, and if you think that this entire list will be also great for anyone else out there you know who are looking for ways to deal with brown spots as well without using any type of drugs, pills, or medical interventions, do not hesitate to share this list widely with others and make use together for good! In addition, as an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what you and my all readers think about this article and its content, so remember to leave your comments and feedbacks in the comment section below!
Related articles about skin problems, including how to remove brown spots naturally, and how to improve skin condition:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to remove moles naturally at home – 6 tips
- How to stop blushing all the time for good – 7 tips
- How to get rid of bed bug bites on your skin naturally – 20 tips
- Benefits of argan oil for skin & how to use it properly
- 8 Easy And Healthy Muscle Building Recipes
- 13 Best home remedies for wrinkles around mouth
- 10 Home remedies for itchy scalp – top natural solutions for you
- 10 natural home remedies for sensitive teeth pain