Diabetes occurs when our body has a problem of insulin levels: they either drop dangerously low or go up too high. There are many causes that can be blamed on: obesity, genetics, and diet. It is a health issue that negatively affects millions of Americans day by day.
I. How To Reverse Diabetes – The Reasons To Blame On
Diabetes is a complex group of diseases that are caused by a lot of separate factors. People who have diabetes will suffer from high blood glucose, also called hyperglycemia or high blood sugar.
Diabetes is a metabolism disorder – the way your body converts digested foods into energy. The digestive system breaks down carbohydrates – starches and sugars that can be found in a lot of foods – into glucose – a form of sugar which can enter the bloodstream. With the hormone insulin’s help, cells throughout your body will absorb glucose and convert it into calories. Diabetes occurs when a body is not able to use insulin effectively, does not make enough insulin, or both. Type 1 diabetes occurs due to the insulin deficiency, which is caused by the insulin-producing beta cells destruction in the pancreas. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. In type 1 diabetes, the immune system inside your body will attack and destroy the beta cells. In normal, your immune system’s role is protecting your whole body from infections by determining and beating off viruses, bacteria, and other potentially dangerous foreign substances. However, when you have autoimmune diseases, your immune system will attack your own cells. In type 1 diabetes, the destruction of beta cells may exist over many years, but symptoms of the diseases are usually shown just within a short time period. Although diabetes appears at every age, it typically happens in young adults and children. In the past, type-1diabetes was called “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” or “juvenile diabetes”. Maybe the latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) is a kind of type 1 diabetes which has slower developing speed than type 1 diabetes. This disease usually happens after the age of 30. As in type 1 diabetes, in LADA, the immune system inside your body will destroy the beta cells. At the time of diagnosis, people who live with LADA might still produce insulin. However, eventually most will need an insulin pump or insulin shots to regular the levels of their blood glucose.
II. How To Reverse Diabetes – Natural Ways To Deal With Diabetes:
Here are the entire list of natural tips on how to reverse diabetes in just 21 days (3 full weeks) and what to do to prevent this terrible condition. Keep your head on these 5 healthy living habits and see how amazing they will affect your current diabetes situation.
1. Doing Aerobic:
Dong aerobic regularly will help to develop your heart into a healthy and strong muscle mass, supporting you during moments of peak emotional intensity or physical activities. By doing this, you will be able to keep large reserves of the power to address every emotional stress or physical pressure you have to face. Besides, practicing aerobic regularly will help to increase your blood supply (especially the hemoglobin and the red blood cells), capillary to deliver more oxygen, widen your blood vessels, boost your immune system, assists in both the elimination of cell wastes and the oxygenation of your cells, as well as reduce the risks of many diseases, such as cancer, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
2. Drinking A Lot Of Water:
All functions inside your body take place in this ingredient. Your body needs water to transform the oxygen and nutrients to every part of your body. Water is also very important and also an indispensable part of human body that carries toxins away from cells. Over 70% of human body is made of water. Human beings are more water-contained than everything else. Our body uses water to regulate and normalize its temperature through sweating. This activity will prevent you from overheating, especially during hot weather and exercising process. You should notice that your body needs an amount of water equivalent to the amount it needs in cold days. Every day your body releases water through breathing, sweating, urinating, and eliminating wastes and toxins. To help the body implement its functions properly, you should drink half of your body weight in ounces. For instance, if your weight 150 pounds, you should drink 75 ounces of water per day. Your consumption should be spread in evening and throughout the day.
3. Consuming Water-Rich Foods:
Water forms the fluids that bathe all of the single cells in your body (trillions cells). What the body uses to remain a clean terrain is the high-water content of the fresh live foods. Therefore, live foods are what I want to encourage you to eat every day as one of the best tips on how to reverse diabetes. The less toxic drinks and foods you choose to eat, the less energy is wasted in the process of eliminating poisonous substances. Therefore, you will get more energy without sickness after all.
4. Eating Raw Foods:
You should ensure that you eat at least 75% of your diet as whole live, raw, uncooked food. By eating this way, your body will be able to get rid of the toxins that are contained in cooked food effectively and noticeably. More cooked food results in a build-up of toxins that lead to some terrible diseases.
5. Drinking Vegetable Juices Regularly: Vegetable juices are very rich in easily absorbed chlorophyll, water, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that can heal the toxicity from your years of eating cooked food, regular the blood sugar level, as well as improving your energy and health. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells and reduce the risk of diabetes, you should drink fresh veggie juice and eat some fresh veggies two or three times per day.
III. How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally in 21 Days – Quitting Bad Cravings:
1. Sugar: The first thing to do on how to reverse diabetes is to stop consuming the food stuff that causes the disease. One of the most killer factors that lead your body to suffer from this disease is sugar. Sugar decreases the functions of your immune system, promotes premature aging, triggers weight gain, feeds cancer, and destroys human health over time, directly causing heart disease, obesity, diabetes, tooth and gum decay, varicose veins and, indirectly, mental disturbances. Sugar is an addictive ingredient, so it will be a challenge for you to quit eating it.
2. Alcohol: Alcohol is a depressant. It can depress human cells and lead to damage and even the destruction to your brain cells. Alcohol will break your body down and causes inflammation of the pancreas. It is also a cause of diabetes, so if you want to reverse this disease, quitting alcohol is a must-do task for you.
3. Caffeine: Coffee is not a food, also not a drink, but actually a poison. Alcohol is a drug that contains more than 200 acids and a lot of toxic substances. Caffeine cannot give you any energy to live. The perceived energy comes from effort in neutralizing it and the body's struggle. In other words, the stimulation you can get after drinking a cup of coffee is just the expenditure of vital forces that will gradually weaken your body. Besides diabetes, caffeine actually causes many diseases, including digestive problems (reduced nutrient absorption, ulcers, stomach upset), high cholesterol levels, and high blood pressure.
As everyone well knows, the effects of drugs, both illegal and prescription, are highly destructive and toxic. Many prestigious studies showed that people who use drugs regularly have weaker natural immune system than those who do not. Therefore, to increase your metabolism and improve the immune system, you should limit the use of drugs to the lowest level.
5. Trans-Fat Foods: The following tip on how to reverse diabetes is avoid consuming trans-fat foods. Trans-fat is created when regular vegetable oil is processed into part of hydrogenated oil. These foods are very harmful, and it is in most commercially prepared foods, including cakes, crackers, and margarine). Food producers put trans-fat in their processed foods to prolong the shelf life. This stuff will lead to diabetes, obesity, heart disease, stroke, and even cancer. Therefore, what you should do is: – Limiting convenient, packaged foods – Limiting commercial baked goods (crackers, pastry, cookies) – Using garlic and olive oil in place of margarine or butter – Stopping cooking with oils and avoid fried foods
6. Meat Overeating: Eating meat does not just cause heart disease, but it is also linked strongly to the increased risk of cancer development. Unfortunately, people usually do not concern too much about what to eat every day and what will happen if they choose wrong foods to eat. The problem is that protein contained in meat is very difficult to digest because it requires several of digestive enzymes. Undigested meats will remain in the intestines purifies, which shift away into extra fat and overloaded blood sugar levels, as well as poisons and toxins that can harm human body. More than obesity or diabetes, you may also have to suffer cancer since the cancer cells can appear and nourish in a toxic environment. Most diseases, including diabetes can be prevented by consuming healthy foods every day, avoiding most processed food stuff, and staying committed to a physically active and smoke-free lifestyle. All of the above tips and methods to reverse diabetes are listed on the famous and prestigious lists. However, you cannot find the fullest list in anywhere else but VKool.com in my article. I have collected these things for weeks, and now, I am glad to share them with anyone who wants to reverse diabetes.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- The best foods to reduce anxiety symptoms are revealed
- GrowTaller4U review – Lance Ward’s best height increase system
- Banish tinnitus PDF review – will Paul Carrington’s book work?
- How to maintain a healthy heart and prevent disease naturally
- 21 Natural home remedies for burping problem
- 9 Home remedies to get straight hair naturally
- 9 natural home remedies for puffy eyes
- How to keep your mind sharp, positive and active